Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Old] Chronological update reference
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Thanks mate this is really helpful! <3
Thanks mate this is really helpful! <3
This is great! Thank you for this!
This is great! Thank you for this!
I like how you think you're going to update this in 2021 too
Also, i was thinking about this thing literally yesterday, how good would it have been to have all the updates written somewhere to see what I remember
I like how you think you're going to update this in 2021 too
Also, i was thinking about this thing literally yesterday, how good would it have been to have all the updates written somewhere to see what I remember
shadow_by_coloradoblues-db6uy1l.png kZjIfse.gif
she/her | FR+10
Tumblr

dmEpGuD.png
@Mellacherry
The plan is to keep this up to date for as long as I can. I love FR so I don't see myself leaving any time soon. ;-)

@Mellacherry
The plan is to keep this up to date for as long as I can. I love FR so I don't see myself leaving any time soon. ;-)

title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta The link to the Development update: coliseum thread is incorrect. It currently links to the announcement forum, but the update is located in Flight Rising Discussions.
@Louretta The link to the Development update: coliseum thread is incorrect. It currently links to the announcement forum, but the update is located in Flight Rising Discussions.
@Gaia
Thanks! I will fix it when I get home on Friday. :)
@Gaia
Thanks! I will fix it when I get home on Friday. :)
@Louretta
Thank you so much for doing this. This is really helpful.
@Louretta
Thank you so much for doing this. This is really helpful.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
The guide is fully up to date again and includes the latest update: Woodland Wanderer!
The guide is fully up to date again and includes the latest update: Woodland Wanderer!
Very helpful, I was looking for when the WC scroll last cycled and found it here ^^ since it cycled last two times in march 2016 and feb 2017, hopefully they'll cycle back in in the next few months
Very helpful, I was looking for when the WC scroll last cycled and found it here ^^ since it cycled last two times in march 2016 and feb 2017, hopefully they'll cycle back in in the next few months
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Dreamweave
Thank you, I am glad if was useful!

(I am hoping for WC scrolls soon too)
@Dreamweave
Thank you, I am glad if was useful!

(I am hoping for WC scrolls soon too)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15