Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Old] Chronological update reference
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Guide is up to date. Let's see what 2021 has in store for us!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[quote name="Louretta" date="2020-12-31 23:59:01" ] Guide is up to date. Let's see what 2021 has in store for us! [/quote] Cheers to that, lol! [emoji=firework size=1]
Louretta wrote on 2020-12-31 23:59:01:

Cheers to that, lol!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Added the latests updates to the guide :)
Added the latests updates to the guide :)
@Louretta

I live here :D

When returning players post their hello's and intros, this is the 1st link I recommend for them to get back up to speed; it's all here, everything that's happened since they've been away!!

I was absent for 2 years due to illness, and I am still reading and discovering what I missed in that time!!

Thanks for keeping it up!!

<3
@Louretta

I live here :D

When returning players post their hello's and intros, this is the 1st link I recommend for them to get back up to speed; it's all here, everything that's happened since they've been away!!

I was absent for 2 years due to illness, and I am still reading and discovering what I missed in that time!!

Thanks for keeping it up!!

<3
@BunnySox

Thank you very much for helping returning players find this guide! I think it's most useful for those players, though I reckon it can be a fun read for new players as well. :) Glad it's still helping you too!
@BunnySox

Thank you very much for helping returning players find this guide! I think it's most useful for those players, though I reckon it can be a fun read for new players as well. :) Glad it's still helping you too!
@Louretta thanks a lot for this! I was absent for a few months and being linked to this really helped a lot! I was wondering if there was some update to the nesting system as well while I was away since it's been a bit hard to find? I logged in today and when I went to my nests they were all incubated already :0
@Louretta thanks a lot for this! I was absent for a few months and being linked to this really helped a lot! I was wondering if there was some update to the nesting system as well while I was away since it's been a bit hard to find? I logged in today and when I went to my nests they were all incubated already :0
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@UndeadFae I think at some point there was an update that users who returned after 45+ days or so would return to full dragons and such. I wasn't sure at the time if that was for the event or for the future, but that could be what's going on?
@UndeadFae I think at some point there was an update that users who returned after 45+ days or so would return to full dragons and such. I wasn't sure at the time if that was for the event or for the future, but that could be what's going on?
@cyranelle i did know of that, but since i just nested these eggs right after returning i don't think that was what happened here, so i'm still confused
@cyranelle i did know of that, but since i just nested these eggs right after returning i don't think that was what happened here, so i'm still confused
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@UndeadFae
Welcome back! I am not aware of any changes to egg mechanics, except for the removal of eggrot, which was ages ago. So I am not sure what happened to your nests.
@UndeadFae
Welcome back! I am not aware of any changes to egg mechanics, except for the removal of eggrot, which was ages ago. So I am not sure what happened to your nests.
Koi and trickmurk 2021 haven't been added here yet! Very helpful guide though, thank you!
Koi and trickmurk 2021 haven't been added here yet! Very helpful guide though, thank you!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15