Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Crowe's BBcode Compedium!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33
@EldritchCrowe Thanks for this guide ! Haven't read everything but what I read, I found really interesting and you've made it quite easy to learn (not new to coding tho, but still. nice job!)
Will most certainly use it when I open my hatchery topic :3
@EldritchCrowe Thanks for this guide ! Haven't read everything but what I read, I found really interesting and you've made it quite easy to learn (not new to coding tho, but still. nice job!)
Will most certainly use it when I open my hatchery topic :3
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Just a heads up (if anyone even gets to read this) I'mma probably be re-vamping this whole thing. It'll be more organized, more clear, and I'll branch out with the "Projects" thing and do whole segments on different topics like hatcheries, bios, etc. like my signature kind of suggests. Quick thanks to everyone for the positive feedback on this ^^

EDIT: does this warrant a ping list? If anyone reads this and wants to be notified, I'll write it down somewhere probably

EDIT #2: Also probably a section where I help you guys out with your own BBCoding. A separate thread for troubleshooting sounds like it'd be really cool methinks
Just a heads up (if anyone even gets to read this) I'mma probably be re-vamping this whole thing. It'll be more organized, more clear, and I'll branch out with the "Projects" thing and do whole segments on different topics like hatcheries, bios, etc. like my signature kind of suggests. Quick thanks to everyone for the positive feedback on this ^^

EDIT: does this warrant a ping list? If anyone reads this and wants to be notified, I'll write it down somewhere probably

EDIT #2: Also probably a section where I help you guys out with your own BBCoding. A separate thread for troubleshooting sounds like it'd be really cool methinks
| Crowe's BBCode Compendium |
- - - Click here to learn everything (and more) about BBCoding! - - -

| ||
Dragon bios | Signatures | Hatcheries || |
@EldritchCrowe
I've been trying to improve the look of my hatchery, so this has been helpful. :)
If you make a ping list, you can sigh me up.
@EldritchCrowe
I've been trying to improve the look of my hatchery, so this has been helpful. :)
If you make a ping list, you can sigh me up.
b84jZOg.png
@EldritchCrowe

This guide is really helpful! Personally I never knew you could make subscripts and superscripts like that. Definitely bookmarking this thread for later. ^^

(I'd also love to be added to a pinglist if you make one!)
@EldritchCrowe

This guide is really helpful! Personally I never knew you could make subscripts and superscripts like that. Definitely bookmarking this thread for later. ^^

(I'd also love to be added to a pinglist if you make one!)
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@OcarinaRuler
@OcarinaRuler
NinaForOcarinaRuler-small-gif.gif 130 fandragons; take your pick
Identify as female with no pref for pronouns
Check out my OOF outfit shop!
IF outfits too!
Lover of all things music, anime, and gaming
Open to random PMs and friend requests
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41654968] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/416550/41654968.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41654968] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/416550/41654968.png[/img] [/url]

41654968.png

41654968.png
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
this is a really good guide, thank you for making it!
this is a really good guide, thank you for making it!
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
Thx for making this, it is very helpful
Thx for making this, it is very helpful
ArcaneFamiliars_zps78a8m08j.png
How do you make a code spoiler or whatever those are called? I am talking about the box with the code inside it. :)
How do you make a code spoiler or whatever those are called? I am talking about the box with the code inside it. :)
ArcaneFamiliars_zps78a8m08j.png
@EldritchCrowe

I love this thread and refer to it often. Often. If you create a ping list, I definitely want to be on it!
@EldritchCrowe

I love this thread and refer to it often. Often. If you create a ping list, I definitely want to be on it!
b6M3VPH.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33