Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 119 120
@Poisonedpaper
Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll probably do that. Thanks for the suggestion.
@Poisonedpaper
Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll probably do that. Thanks for the suggestion.
@siscily

I was wondering, on a couple of the sheets there's a column with "o.exalt" as the title. I was just wondering what they stood for!
@siscily

I was wondering, on a couple of the sheets there's a column with "o.exalt" as the title. I was just wondering what they stood for!
25jehpf.jpg9Ec97kg.pngx2cRPnu.png
@emthornton97
It stands for exalted offspring! You can list the number of offspring that particular dragon has that have been exalted.

You can also remove it completely (the whole sheet should update without issue) or rename it to something else.
@emthornton97
It stands for exalted offspring! You can list the number of offspring that particular dragon has that have been exalted.

You can also remove it completely (the whole sheet should update without issue) or rename it to something else.
@Siscily
This is so cool! Can you put me on your update pinglist please? Thanks :D
@Siscily
This is so cool! Can you put me on your update pinglist please? Thanks :D
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati
Sure thing, will do! :)
@ilimati
Sure thing, will do! :)
@Siscily
Best lair organizer I've found to date. Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@Siscily
Best lair organizer I've found to date. Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@Quetzalzotz
But of course! :)
@Quetzalzotz
But of course! :)
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @MeraHunt @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz

It will be a few days before I'll have the sheet updated. I need to find out the prices and rarity of the new genes, I need to make some corrections to the pairs lab (assuming I can figure it out), and I need to add some requested info.

If you have any requests or have found any bugs, please say so, so that I can get them added or fixed when I go update the sheet. Thanks!
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @MeraHunt @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz

It will be a few days before I'll have the sheet updated. I need to find out the prices and rarity of the new genes, I need to make some corrections to the pairs lab (assuming I can figure it out), and I need to add some requested info.

If you have any requests or have found any bugs, please say so, so that I can get them added or fixed when I go update the sheet. Thanks!
@Siscily It is such a great tool to use. I would still love to have the whites and greys divided.
@Siscily It is such a great tool to use. I would still love to have the whites and greys divided.
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@Twinkletoe
Did I not do that? I think I got started on it and forgot to finish. Thanks for reminding me, I'll get that done with this update.
@Twinkletoe
Did I not do that? I think I got started on it and forgot to finish. Thanks for reminding me, I'll get that done with this update.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 119 120