Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 119 120
@Siscily
Hi! Hope you're doing well! Take your time with the updates.
Two things:
1. Can I be added to the pinglist?
2. I keep getting an error in the pairs lab, idk if it's a known error or because the sheet isn't up to date or whatever but on some pairs I try to put in, the list of secondary colors gives me a #REF! error, this pops up when I hover over it:
Quote:
Error
Function INDIRECT parameter 1 value is '74'. It is not a valid cell/range reference.
What does this mean? Can I fix it? I thought maybe my progens were just bugged because I tested it on them first and two other pairs were fine, but now it's happening again with two different dragons.
@Siscily
Hi! Hope you're doing well! Take your time with the updates.
Two things:
1. Can I be added to the pinglist?
2. I keep getting an error in the pairs lab, idk if it's a known error or because the sheet isn't up to date or whatever but on some pairs I try to put in, the list of secondary colors gives me a #REF! error, this pops up when I hover over it:
Quote:
Error
Function INDIRECT parameter 1 value is '74'. It is not a valid cell/range reference.
What does this mean? Can I fix it? I thought maybe my progens were just bugged because I tested it on them first and two other pairs were fine, but now it's happening again with two different dragons.
  • lapis
  • it/he
  • FR+0
shadow_transbling_by_cicide76536-dciuarc.gif
05e7cb9445ff87030b283d8e5db40be5276d4c0c.gif
@sleepyboi
Sure, I'll get you added!

And that's interesting. I'm not exactly sure what the deal is. It seems to be acting like there's something wrong with the range of colors. I'm not sure what it would take to fix it; I'd have to look at the coding more closely. My suggestion is either to use the Breeding Lab sheet for now (it's not up to date either, though) or possibly copy in the info from that sheet to the Super Lair sheet. It may not be working because it's not up to date, or something may've glitched. I don't know for sure!
@sleepyboi
Sure, I'll get you added!

And that's interesting. I'm not exactly sure what the deal is. It seems to be acting like there's something wrong with the range of colors. I'm not sure what it would take to fix it; I'd have to look at the coding more closely. My suggestion is either to use the Breeding Lab sheet for now (it's not up to date either, though) or possibly copy in the info from that sheet to the Super Lair sheet. It may not be working because it's not up to date, or something may've glitched. I don't know for sure!
@Siscily
Well, it works on the Breeding Lab sheet. So my sheet is being an annoying mystery, then, it seems.
@Siscily
Well, it works on the Breeding Lab sheet. So my sheet is being an annoying mystery, then, it seems.
  • lapis
  • it/he
  • FR+0
@Siscily It's giving me another problem... I had to move some of the dragons around and although this isn't super important since she probably won't be staying in my lair forever, I'm getting another REF error in the Lair tab, with one of the dragon's RTB section. It's the same data in that row as it was before I moved her up a row. [quote]Error Reference does not exist.[/quote] I tried updating the RTB time for today but that didn't work either. Her siblings' RTB times are showing up just fine. Something else I just noticed is the dragon just below her, who is RTB, shows up as being RTB tomorrow, like the glitched dragon is supposed to. Did something get mixed up somewhere? I got screenshots to work this time, so here's where it is: [img]https://i.imgur.com/6LGsJlY.png[/img] Violet is the one with the error, Lapis and Sky are her siblings, and Whirlpool is the one that I put in as RTB but shows up as being RTB on June 1. Here's how it looks in the Data tab: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JFV1wbu.png[/img] Sorry if I'm bothering you, I'm just having issues today lol
@Siscily
It's giving me another problem... I had to move some of the dragons around and although this isn't super important since she probably won't be staying in my lair forever, I'm getting another REF error in the Lair tab, with one of the dragon's RTB section. It's the same data in that row as it was before I moved her up a row.
Quote:
Error
Reference does not exist.
I tried updating the RTB time for today but that didn't work either. Her siblings' RTB times are showing up just fine. Something else I just noticed is the dragon just below her, who is RTB, shows up as being RTB tomorrow, like the glitched dragon is supposed to. Did something get mixed up somewhere?
I got screenshots to work this time, so here's where it is:
6LGsJlY.png
Violet is the one with the error, Lapis and Sky are her siblings, and Whirlpool is the one that I put in as RTB but shows up as being RTB on June 1.
Here's how it looks in the Data tab:
JFV1wbu.png
Sorry if I'm bothering you, I'm just having issues today lol
  • lapis
  • it/he
  • FR+0
@sleepyboi
Nah, it's not working on my copy of the Lair sheet either, so it's not just you. I just have to figure out what's going on there. I'll try to look at it in the next day or so.

As for the other issue... Google sheets have a habit of freaking out if something is moved when there's a lot of coding. I wish I could keep it from happening.

Select the cell M3, and hit ctrl-c (or command-c if on a mac). Then highlight every cell in that column beneath it, and hit ctrl-v (or command-v). That -should- fix it. If not, let me know and I'll see what i can do.
@sleepyboi
Nah, it's not working on my copy of the Lair sheet either, so it's not just you. I just have to figure out what's going on there. I'll try to look at it in the next day or so.

As for the other issue... Google sheets have a habit of freaking out if something is moved when there's a lot of coding. I wish I could keep it from happening.

Select the cell M3, and hit ctrl-c (or command-c if on a mac). Then highlight every cell in that column beneath it, and hit ctrl-v (or command-v). That -should- fix it. If not, let me know and I'll see what i can do.
@Siscily
Yup, that worked! Thank you!
@Siscily
Yup, that worked! Thank you!
  • lapis
  • it/he
  • FR+0
@Siscily This sheet is amazing, could you add me to the pinglist as well? Thank you!
@Siscily This sheet is amazing, could you add me to the pinglist as well? Thank you!
CaaEFO4.png
@Phaedra
Sure thing, will do! Glad you like it. :)
@Phaedra
Sure thing, will do! Glad you like it. :)
hello! mind if you add me to the pinglist?
hello! mind if you add me to the pinglist?
ed3cd131a2fe2860da5f033a4d8ceb96496184a0.png
@cut73ry
Sure, got you added!
@cut73ry
Sure, got you added!
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 119 120