Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Public Plague Subspecies Subspace
1 2 3
@Blod

Edited my previous post for more clarity. I mean they contacted me offsite, not that they were working offsite. Included them in pings as well.

For ease of communication, I also have an old discord chat that I made for the project while ago, that we can use. Here is an invite link for today: https://discord.gg/nKWPm

I would have to see this chat actually get used, since I was unable to properly implement it before.
@Blod

Edited my previous post for more clarity. I mean they contacted me offsite, not that they were working offsite. Included them in pings as well.

For ease of communication, I also have an old discord chat that I made for the project while ago, that we can use. Here is an invite link for today: https://discord.gg/nKWPm

I would have to see this chat actually get used, since I was unable to properly implement it before.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri

Ah, I see. Maybe it's good to get more people involved that doesn't have much other stuff to do in the comminity. I know I've seen Vaze doing a lot of stuff for us in plague, and therefore I'm happy to help out any way I can. :)

I don't think the idea was to start from the beginning, but we just need to gather all the information we can right now so we can put it all together in a nice finished package later (when we open to the public that is). Therefore we're contacting people like you and the other flight subspec hubs.

I think me and DescendentMoon are just tired to wait, we want this hub to be alive again. Sooner rather than later you know~ :P

@Minstri

Ah, I see. Maybe it's good to get more people involved that doesn't have much other stuff to do in the comminity. I know I've seen Vaze doing a lot of stuff for us in plague, and therefore I'm happy to help out any way I can. :)

I don't think the idea was to start from the beginning, but we just need to gather all the information we can right now so we can put it all together in a nice finished package later (when we open to the public that is). Therefore we're contacting people like you and the other flight subspec hubs.

I think me and DescendentMoon are just tired to wait, we want this hub to be alive again. Sooner rather than later you know~ :P

@snikt and I were planning on starting up the subspecies onsite, but were contacting previous project leaders and project mods on and off site, depending on which was more efficient.

I've sent @DescendentMoon a PM to discuss the situation with them and have this sorted out!

@Blod we can chat in Minstri's chat if you'd like. :D

Thank you @Minstri for the ping.
@snikt and I were planning on starting up the subspecies onsite, but were contacting previous project leaders and project mods on and off site, depending on which was more efficient.

I've sent @DescendentMoon a PM to discuss the situation with them and have this sorted out!

@Blod we can chat in Minstri's chat if you'd like. :D

Thank you @Minstri for the ping.
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Blod

I don't know who the original creators were. There were alot of other subspecies when I created the Corrupted Earth dragons. You could always asked MorbidArachnid, though. They might know more.
@Blod

I don't know who the original creators were. There were alot of other subspecies when I created the Corrupted Earth dragons. You could always asked MorbidArachnid, though. They might know more.
We are who we are and nothing more.
@Nekokittybird23

Thank you~ :)
I got in contact with the right people~
@Nekokittybird23

Thank you~ :)
I got in contact with the right people~
You're welcome! :D
You're welcome! :D
We are who we are and nothing more.
@Blod I'd love to continue to be involved with the plague subspecies project too! I was part of the old group of users that didn't manage to revamp the subspecies but I'm still interested in helping any way I can. I'm just not going to be very active in the next two months or so because of some major end of year exams but I can contribute after that ^.^
@Blod I'd love to continue to be involved with the plague subspecies project too! I was part of the old group of users that didn't manage to revamp the subspecies but I'm still interested in helping any way I can. I'm just not going to be very active in the next two months or so because of some major end of year exams but I can contribute after that ^.^
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter

Get in contact with Vaze, I'm sure they will put you on a helper pinglist if you ask. :3
@shanncrafter

Get in contact with Vaze, I'm sure they will put you on a helper pinglist if you ask. :3
@Blod okay, thank you! :D

@Vaze hi! If there's a ping list, could I be added to it please? o.0 or I can pm DescendentMoon?
@Blod okay, thank you! :D

@Vaze hi! If there's a ping list, could I be added to it please? o.0 or I can pm DescendentMoon?
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
1 2 3