Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] How to Breed & Exalt Fodder
1 2 3 4
@NatureMaster
@NatureMaster
Sol-hatchery-signature.png dogbadge.png
@Stolen
@Stolen
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@SapphireDragon12
@SapphireDragon12
@shooshpap
pinging myself for later!
@shooshpap
pinging myself for later!
20skHFx.png boo? boo!

- she/them
- fr+0

what? sticking to one element? pssh
Le bookmark :D
Le bookmark :D
ACOZFAh.png 5iXiC8z.pngcQS6PnX.png
saving this
saving this
Saving this!
Saving this!
divider.png
saving this!!
saving this!!
Seeing a lot of people bookmarking this, but it seems like it hasn't actually been updated in a good while. I'm gonna offer some suggestions based on my experience / recent updates!

To clarify: This guide is NOT wrong. This works! You can do it! I'm literally just making suggestions that can get you more money / make things easier.

--> Stagger Your Fodder
There are two reasons I recommend this! Firstly, there's a daily pursuit for breeding dragons, and if all your nests are full, it can't be completed that day. Secondly, it lets you train a couple fodder every day, rather than a swarm all at once, which can prevent the overwhelming feeling of just... having to train a bunch of fodder. That's more personal preference though.

--> Don't just have plentiful breeds
The reason the guide uses plentiful breeds is because of the cooldown being the quickest. However, I personally don't like to only use them because I like to keep an eye on the daily exalt bonus! A wider variety of species = more chances to get the breed exalt bonus.

The way I, personally, handle fodder pairs is that I buy parents off the AH at a low price and breed them. I train the parents and exalt them when the children hatch. This means that I only keep 10 parent dragons (5 Pairs) at a time, which is significantly less than the 30 parents (15 Pairs) recommended by this guide.

Additionally, buying parents how I do and keeping a variety of breeds allows for the breeding of ancient dragons. If you are in ANY way inclined towards getting Ancient Hatch Batch (3000), this is a big help.

--> Use your hibden!
Get a bunch of hibernal den spaces, and put the newly hatched dragons in there. They won't eat anything or take up main slots this way, and then when they're fully grown you can pull out the ones you wanna train to exalt. Personally, I grab the exalt bonus kids first, and then pick what I want based on whatever dragon breed/genes I have the most of. I like to keep variety for the exalt bonuses!
Seeing a lot of people bookmarking this, but it seems like it hasn't actually been updated in a good while. I'm gonna offer some suggestions based on my experience / recent updates!

To clarify: This guide is NOT wrong. This works! You can do it! I'm literally just making suggestions that can get you more money / make things easier.

--> Stagger Your Fodder
There are two reasons I recommend this! Firstly, there's a daily pursuit for breeding dragons, and if all your nests are full, it can't be completed that day. Secondly, it lets you train a couple fodder every day, rather than a swarm all at once, which can prevent the overwhelming feeling of just... having to train a bunch of fodder. That's more personal preference though.

--> Don't just have plentiful breeds
The reason the guide uses plentiful breeds is because of the cooldown being the quickest. However, I personally don't like to only use them because I like to keep an eye on the daily exalt bonus! A wider variety of species = more chances to get the breed exalt bonus.

The way I, personally, handle fodder pairs is that I buy parents off the AH at a low price and breed them. I train the parents and exalt them when the children hatch. This means that I only keep 10 parent dragons (5 Pairs) at a time, which is significantly less than the 30 parents (15 Pairs) recommended by this guide.

Additionally, buying parents how I do and keeping a variety of breeds allows for the breeding of ancient dragons. If you are in ANY way inclined towards getting Ancient Hatch Batch (3000), this is a big help.

--> Use your hibden!
Get a bunch of hibernal den spaces, and put the newly hatched dragons in there. They won't eat anything or take up main slots this way, and then when they're fully grown you can pull out the ones you wanna train to exalt. Personally, I grab the exalt bonus kids first, and then pick what I want based on whatever dragon breed/genes I have the most of. I like to keep variety for the exalt bonuses!
13fb5f385f71fe833d6dfbf445161062db5126d7.png76a42df9cd48a24e4d85d880de3b082223a03d70.pngLinkHubFR-100x100.png673f94f0e5ea193ab459222311092ecf96edd814.png5604e7edfc0bfd2f95186912986e39946318743b.png
1 2 3 4