Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] How to Breed & Exalt Fodder
1 2 3 4
@myheartyoung

So I'm a bit confused on the dates, If i hatch eggs from pair 1-5 on Day 5, on Day 6 they would be 1 day old, not adults since it takes 5 days for a hatchling to grow into adulthood so they would be ready to train on day 10 give or take? Unless I'm not reading this right >.> <.< But still is a good idea
@myheartyoung

So I'm a bit confused on the dates, If i hatch eggs from pair 1-5 on Day 5, on Day 6 they would be 1 day old, not adults since it takes 5 days for a hatchling to grow into adulthood so they would be ready to train on day 10 give or take? Unless I'm not reading this right >.> <.< But still is a good idea
@Kimizi You're absolutely right! I'm embarrassed that it took so long for me to notice this mistake. :P I'll ping you when I've corrected the guide and it's all up to date. Until then, thanks for pointing it out.
@Kimizi You're absolutely right! I'm embarrassed that it took so long for me to notice this mistake. :P I'll ping you when I've corrected the guide and it's all up to date. Until then, thanks for pointing it out.

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Trinity1 @thescarletqueen @Daepher @Dhay @IntelligentWolf @Kimizi

Hello everyone, and thanks for the interest in this guide :)

I have made some changes to it, adding some extra notes and adjusting some errors I made when originally writing it. I hope this continues to be helpful and that the changes I made are useful!

Special thanks to Kimizi for pointing out my mistakes so I could fix them. :)
@Trinity1 @thescarletqueen @Daepher @Dhay @IntelligentWolf @Kimizi

Hello everyone, and thanks for the interest in this guide :)

I have made some changes to it, adding some extra notes and adjusting some errors I made when originally writing it. I hope this continues to be helpful and that the changes I made are useful!

Special thanks to Kimizi for pointing out my mistakes so I could fix them. :)

9eXyW7h.png

How do you get 5 nests? I have two, and one more I can unlock.
How do you get 5 nests? I have two, and one more I can unlock.
windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
@Moondragon007 When you unlock the third nest, a button will appear for the fourth nest, and when you get the fourth nest, you get a button for the fifth.
@Moondragon007 When you unlock the third nest, a button will appear for the fourth nest, and when you get the fourth nest, you get a button for the fifth.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
@myheartyoung @TheNightDancer
I will have to try this later, once I've invested in more lair space and nests.
Any tips on getting the treasure for that? I only started my third page and only have my first two nests (don't breed much), but although I exalt a little, it's mot really giving me a ton of treasure.
@myheartyoung @TheNightDancer
I will have to try this later, once I've invested in more lair space and nests.
Any tips on getting the treasure for that? I only started my third page and only have my first two nests (don't breed much), but although I exalt a little, it's mot really giving me a ton of treasure.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer These guides taught me how to make serious amounts of treasure :)
link 1
link 2
link 3
@TheNightDancer These guides taught me how to make serious amounts of treasure :)
link 1
link 2
link 3

9eXyW7h.png

@myheartyoung

What is the advantage of breeding all of the pairs on one day as opposed to one pair per day?
@myheartyoung

What is the advantage of breeding all of the pairs on one day as opposed to one pair per day?
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
@rochester Honestly, there's no objective reason to do it all on one day instead of staggered. In my opinion, I like to be able to have a set day to train all the dragons and exalt them in one day so I can put stuff on a schedule instead of training the dragons each day as they grow up. It's just a matter of preference :)
@rochester Honestly, there's no objective reason to do it all on one day instead of staggered. In my opinion, I like to be able to have a set day to train all the dragons and exalt them in one day so I can put stuff on a schedule instead of training the dragons each day as they grow up. It's just a matter of preference :)

9eXyW7h.png

I'm working on a list of designated pairs that I know will give me ugly offspring for exalting (never breed pretty exalt fodder - it'll break your heart when you have to let them go!).
I'm working on a list of designated pairs that I know will give me ugly offspring for exalting (never breed pretty exalt fodder - it'll break your heart when you have to let them go!).
windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
1 2 3 4