Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Forum Tool (Items, Dragons & Colors) OLD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@ImNotOkay

Familiars are just like items, they use the regular item code. :]
@ImNotOkay

Familiars are just like items, they use the regular item code. :]
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Updating a few things!
Updating a few things!
This is so useful!
This is so useful!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@DalphiaRose

Oh my GOD you are a saint! Seriously, you saved my butt - and made it possible to keep running a hatchery!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
@DalphiaRose

Oh my GOD you are a saint! Seriously, you saved my butt - and made it possible to keep running a hatchery!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
@Zilleniose

So glad you liked it!! :D
@Zilleniose

So glad you liked it!! :D
@DalphiaRose

Would I be able to commission you to add a function to the program? I apologize if that's too much of an order, since I only know sparse coding myself ;;;

I would love to have an output that creates color lists like this, with just the little dots of color. Purely for aesthetic reasons.

Again, no worries if that's a huge undertaking and/or you don't want to do it!
@DalphiaRose

Would I be able to commission you to add a function to the program? I apologize if that's too much of an order, since I only know sparse coding myself ;;;

I would love to have an output that creates color lists like this, with just the little dots of color. Purely for aesthetic reasons.

Again, no worries if that's a huge undertaking and/or you don't want to do it!
@Zilleniose

Are you talking about the color program? So instead of words, it would be symbols... or perhaps a character typed in?
@Zilleniose

Are you talking about the color program? So instead of words, it would be symbols... or perhaps a character typed in?
@DalphiaRose

Oh, that would be really cool if it's whatever character you type in! People could put in whatever unicode symbol they want then :O

But yes, that's what I'm looking for. I love the choice of having the names of the colors in their designated color, but I personally like the minimalist aesthetic of having just little dots... or like you suggested, whatever symbol catches my fancy c:
@DalphiaRose

Oh, that would be really cool if it's whatever character you type in! People could put in whatever unicode symbol they want then :O

But yes, that's what I'm looking for. I love the choice of having the names of the colors in their designated color, but I personally like the minimalist aesthetic of having just little dots... or like you suggested, whatever symbol catches my fancy c:
@Zilleniose

Well, you are in luck! I've been needing something to code. :D

It's possible I can make some radio buttons... One that does "names" and then another radio button where one can input whatever they want, or perhaps just have a selection.

The original tool has plenty of space to move stuff around without having to change that background image. That part is annoying. XD

Do you have a list of which symbols work in the forums and bios and everywhere? Or know of a list? It might be that I have to do some work-around for the code to read symbols.
@Zilleniose

Well, you are in luck! I've been needing something to code. :D

It's possible I can make some radio buttons... One that does "names" and then another radio button where one can input whatever they want, or perhaps just have a selection.

The original tool has plenty of space to move stuff around without having to change that background image. That part is annoying. XD

Do you have a list of which symbols work in the forums and bios and everywhere? Or know of a list? It might be that I have to do some work-around for the code to read symbols.
@DalphiaRose

Hmm, well I've tried many unicode symbols in the forums, and never had any problems so far. I can do some looking around to see if I can find a comprehensive list of what's supported though!

(And oh, if you ever need art/graphic/interactive design, THAT I can help you out with!)
@DalphiaRose

Hmm, well I've tried many unicode symbols in the forums, and never had any problems so far. I can do some looking around to see if I can find a comprehensive list of what's supported though!

(And oh, if you ever need art/graphic/interactive design, THAT I can help you out with!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32