Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Forum Tool (Items, Dragons & Colors) OLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@DalphiaRose

Omg i freaking love this. I cant wait for the color tool <3
@DalphiaRose

Omg i freaking love this. I cant wait for the color tool <3
vbbq61.png
@RiztheHuntress

Glad you like it! :D
@RiztheHuntress

Glad you like it! :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Sweet! Just working on the Hex color codes, then the color wheel tool will be released for use! :]
Sweet! Just working on the Hex color codes, then the color wheel tool will be released for use! :]
@DalphiaRose

OMG I'M SO EXCITED <3
@DalphiaRose

OMG I'M SO EXCITED <3
vbbq61.png
@RiztheHuntress

Got the hex codes, I should have it done by tomorrow. (hopefully)

Just kind of prettying it up, trying to decide how the display should go.

:D
@RiztheHuntress

Got the hex codes, I should have it done by tomorrow. (hopefully)

Just kind of prettying it up, trying to decide how the display should go.

:D
Have I told you yet that I love you?
Have I told you yet that I love you?
vbbq61.png
@WGJuliana, @Lanikot, @CornixElecti, @MidnightFS, @NoAkei, @Lyathali, @RiztheHuntress,

Hey there! The color generator is up, I'm 90% sure it works, so if anyone wants to go ahead and try it out and tell me if it is working alright, that would be great. XD Link is in first post.
@WGJuliana, @Lanikot, @CornixElecti, @MidnightFS, @NoAkei, @Lyathali, @RiztheHuntress,

Hey there! The color generator is up, I'm 90% sure it works, so if anyone wants to go ahead and try it out and tell me if it is working alright, that would be great. XD Link is in first post.
@DalphiaRose

I just downloaded and tested it out and it works perfectly! I was a little surprised about one of my pairs that has ~70 colors in their primary range which just made me wonder if it goes around the wheel the right way with all of the new colors? I'm not sure how many colors there will be after the expansion but it really seems like a huge range now!
@DalphiaRose

I just downloaded and tested it out and it works perfectly! I was a little surprised about one of my pairs that has ~70 colors in their primary range which just made me wonder if it goes around the wheel the right way with all of the new colors? I'm not sure how many colors there will be after the expansion but it really seems like a huge range now!
ppp-badge_breedstore.gif2LNuIAb.gifjQF7p74.pngXYMsss6.gif
@WGJuliana

With 177 colors, half is 88.5. So 86 would be the "half way" point. HUGE wheel, so huge range!
@WGJuliana

With 177 colors, half is 88.5. So 86 would be the "half way" point. HUGE wheel, so huge range!
@WGJuliana

With 177 colors, half is 88.5. So 89 would be the "half way" point. HUGE wheel, so huge range!
@WGJuliana

With 177 colors, half is 88.5. So 89 would be the "half way" point. HUGE wheel, so huge range!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32