Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Coliseum Drop Frequencies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@emboardom @Arkticfox @Elvhenani

Might be helpful for you guys too!
@emboardom @Arkticfox @Elvhenani

Might be helpful for you guys too!
BlFBKpO.png
This is a thing of beauty, thanks!
@roenok

thanks for this guide, it's super helpful and exactly what I'd been looking for!

@kascaboota gently pings self to find this again later
@roenok

thanks for this guide, it's super helpful and exactly what I'd been looking for!

@kascaboota gently pings self to find this again later
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
So helpful!!
So helpful!!
mlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.png

UdUbm2x.pngqjxrAwx.png
N2r2kW8.pngjI9KbMj.png
@roenok

Thank you so much for making this, and especially for breaking things down for a per-round-average.

I'd been working on the same thing for my lore, but it's so handy to have it down for areas I hadn't had time to work yet!
@roenok

Thank you so much for making this, and especially for breaking things down for a per-round-average.

I'd been working on the same thing for my lore, but it's so handy to have it down for areas I hadn't had time to work yet!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@galaxanova
@galaxanova
fb6PwQy.png
pinging myself @Warsawmouse
pinging myself @Warsawmouse
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.pngice_small.png25354288.png
Thanks so much, this is exactly what I was looking for! :D *hearts*
Thanks so much, this is exactly what I was looking for! :D *hearts*
@Roenok

This is amazing and exactly what I was looking for! Do you think you'd ever attempt a larger sample size to get more data on the rarer drops? Even without that though, this is fantastic work.

edit: I was also curious about what data you might have collected about chest drop rates? There are so many different chests and crates and the like and I've barely seen more than ~5 different ones. I can't find any information on them and I'm starting to believe they're an urban legend lol
@Roenok

This is amazing and exactly what I was looking for! Do you think you'd ever attempt a larger sample size to get more data on the rarer drops? Even without that though, this is fantastic work.

edit: I was also curious about what data you might have collected about chest drop rates? There are so many different chests and crates and the like and I've barely seen more than ~5 different ones. I can't find any information on them and I'm starting to believe they're an urban legend lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9