Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Ghostbuster / Ruins Raider build
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@nonbeenaries ...no, I thought it said you can't kill longnecks and callers with three rallied scratches? You definitely can with a rallied eliminate, they're just on that edge where bumped-up toridae are now for the mireflyer.

*goes back to reread post very carefully in case I said it wrong*
@nonbeenaries ...no, I thought it said you can't kill longnecks and callers with three rallied scratches? You definitely can with a rallied eliminate, they're just on that edge where bumped-up toridae are now for the mireflyer.

*goes back to reread post very carefully in case I said it wrong*
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
@JusticeTurtle

*squints at post*

No no, you're right. My mistake, I read that wrong. Clearly I need to sleep x.X
@JusticeTurtle

*squints at post*

No no, you're right. My mistake, I read that wrong. Clearly I need to sleep x.X
fr_badge_6_by_hisscale-dacx5j5.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@nonbeenaries No problem! *edits post to hopefully make it clearer in future* :-)
@nonbeenaries No problem! *edits post to hopefully make it clearer in future* :-)
Omg.. I just wanted to say I actually listen to Ghostbusters while in the Ruins, if I'm not listening to dubstep first. xD
Omg.. I just wanted to say I actually listen to Ghostbusters while in the Ruins, if I'm not listening to dubstep first. xD
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@perrydotto @phlizz Forgot to ping y'all here! :D
@perrydotto @phlizz Forgot to ping y'all here! :D
@JusticeTurtle - Ooooh! Thank you so much, this is excellent!
@JusticeTurtle - Ooooh! Thank you so much, this is excellent!
naturef2.png
@JusticeTurtle
May I ask how well this build does against disoriented spirit and malevolent spirit? The bosses of Ghostlight.
@JusticeTurtle
May I ask how well this build does against disoriented spirit and malevolent spirit? The bosses of Ghostlight.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere You can't really beat the bosses with one lvl25 and two fodder using this build. For boss hunting, I've actually been putting my Mire Flyer and one of my Kelp Beds dragons in the other two slots, which has worked really well for me.

Vanadium says Shred allows them to beat bosses in the Mire, though they usually have to refresh after the battle is over. For this build, if you want to go that route, I'd put Shred in the slot where you'd otherwise have Sap, so that your four ability stones will be Eliminate, Haste, Shred, and Rally. I haven't tested this myself, but it could make a good variation.
@Amphiptere You can't really beat the bosses with one lvl25 and two fodder using this build. For boss hunting, I've actually been putting my Mire Flyer and one of my Kelp Beds dragons in the other two slots, which has worked really well for me.

Vanadium says Shred allows them to beat bosses in the Mire, though they usually have to refresh after the battle is over. For this build, if you want to go that route, I'd put Shred in the slot where you'd otherwise have Sap, so that your four ability stones will be Eliminate, Haste, Shred, and Rally. I haven't tested this myself, but it could make a good variation.
@Amphiptere @JusticeTurtle
Actually what I do is Shred, Elim, Rally, and Sap. You can't cope without Sap.
You can, however, deal without Haste.
This setup might not be for everyone, but it lets me reliably beat bosses about two thirds of the time.

The basic strategy is Rally immediately as always, then Shred, use Elim a much as you can, then Scratch to build up just enough so you can either Shred or Sap, depending what you need. Avoid letting our health get below a third, if you can.
You will not have enough breath or health left to continue after, but the 2700 exp and chance at a boss drop is definitely worth it for me.
;D

Edit;; this is much more reliable for the Spirits. For the toads... that was nearer a third of the time. The toads are much tougher.

editedit;; please don't overwrite Sap with anything else you will regret it. There will be so many more restarts.
@Amphiptere @JusticeTurtle
Actually what I do is Shred, Elim, Rally, and Sap. You can't cope without Sap.
You can, however, deal without Haste.
This setup might not be for everyone, but it lets me reliably beat bosses about two thirds of the time.

The basic strategy is Rally immediately as always, then Shred, use Elim a much as you can, then Scratch to build up just enough so you can either Shred or Sap, depending what you need. Avoid letting our health get below a third, if you can.
You will not have enough breath or health left to continue after, but the 2700 exp and chance at a boss drop is definitely worth it for me.
;D

Edit;; this is much more reliable for the Spirits. For the toads... that was nearer a third of the time. The toads are much tougher.

editedit;; please don't overwrite Sap with anything else you will regret it. There will be so many more restarts.
@JusticeTurtle I was so glad to get this guide... Here's my result after using a tincture on a old lvl25 I've been keeping for sentimental value but I had no idea what to do with. I just changed a Shred for a Sap and bang! Ghostlight raiders! I know she doesn't have exactly the stats from this guide, but I changed her when you were still discussing in another thread. Maybe I'll tincture her again later.

She's really ugly but does the job! I'll probably slap Poison/Toxin on her later because nothing else looks good on her.

I was so happy to see she's Nature. Nice coincidence! Oh, and as for the build itself, it works. It's still not easy, and not as good as Mire, but it's better.

Thanks for creating this guide!
@JusticeTurtle I was so glad to get this guide... Here's my result after using a tincture on a old lvl25 I've been keeping for sentimental value but I had no idea what to do with. I just changed a Shred for a Sap and bang! Ghostlight raiders! I know she doesn't have exactly the stats from this guide, but I changed her when you were still discussing in another thread. Maybe I'll tincture her again later.

She's really ugly but does the job! I'll probably slap Poison/Toxin on her later because nothing else looks good on her.

I was so happy to see she's Nature. Nice coincidence! Oh, and as for the build itself, it works. It's still not easy, and not as good as Mire, but it's better.

Thanks for creating this guide!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12