Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nature Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
@Smocksinabox
Sorry for the delayed response, I haven't been able to access my computer until now. On your original post there was a lot of approval from members of nature flight, so I'll add your subspecies to the Public Nature Subspecies Hub. :)
@Smocksinabox
Sorry for the delayed response, I haven't been able to access my computer until now. On your original post there was a lot of approval from members of nature flight, so I'll add your subspecies to the Public Nature Subspecies Hub. :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
@NorthWhiteWolf

Thank you!
@NorthWhiteWolf

Thank you!
@NorthWhiteWolf
The strider subspecies now has a public hub in dragon share
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2198957
@NorthWhiteWolf
The strider subspecies now has a public hub in dragon share
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2198957
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage
Thanks for letting me know, I'll update their entry right away!
@DragonSage
Thanks for letting me know, I'll update their entry right away!
Do we have a tiger subspecies?
Do we have a tiger subspecies?
duniasig_by_themonochromequeen-db98tax.png
@NorthWhiteWolf, hey, I was wondering, is this where I submit a subspecies idea?
@NorthWhiteWolf, hey, I was wondering, is this where I submit a subspecies idea?
hoards all1194.png1196.pngand15291.png22258.png20826.png
@Areo Sorry about the delayed response, I'm not subscribed to the hub. Nature Flight doesn't have a tiger subspecies, but I did find a non-flight tiger subspecies. There has been no activity on it's hub for about a year however. Here's a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1736975/1]link[/url] if you are interested. @Korynia Yes, you can summit a subspecies idea here. I'd also recommend making a post on the nature flight forums to get feedback from other nature flight members. Here is the blank subspecies layout I use in this hub. [code] [size=6][b]Name[/b][/size] [center]Example Picture[/center] [list] [*][b]Creator:[/b] [*][b]Primary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Primary Color:[/b] [*][b]Secondary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Secondary Color:[/b] [*][b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Tertiary Color:[/b] [*][b]Acceptable Breeds:[/b] [*][b]Acceptable Eye Colors:[/b] [*][b]Lore:[/b] [*][b]Additional Notes:[/b] [*][b]Hub:[/b] [/list] [/code]
@Areo
Sorry about the delayed response, I'm not subscribed to the hub. Nature Flight doesn't have a tiger subspecies, but I did find a non-flight tiger subspecies. There has been no activity on it's hub for about a year however. Here's a link if you are interested.

@Korynia
Yes, you can summit a subspecies idea here. I'd also recommend making a post on the nature flight forums to get feedback from other nature flight members. Here is the blank subspecies layout I use in this hub.

Code:
[size=6][b]Name[/b][/size] [center]Example Picture[/center] [list] [*][b]Creator:[/b] [*][b]Primary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Primary Color:[/b] [*][b]Secondary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Secondary Color:[/b] [*][b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] [*][b]Tertiary Color:[/b] [*][b]Acceptable Breeds:[/b] [*][b]Acceptable Eye Colors:[/b] [*][b]Lore:[/b] [*][b]Additional Notes:[/b] [*][b]Hub:[/b] [/list]
@Areo

Wind has a tiger subspecies also, but there's not been activity on the hub for a long time http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1537405
@Areo

Wind has a tiger subspecies also, but there's not been activity on the hub for a long time http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1537405
@NorthWhiteWolf

Hey! I recently returned after a long absence and wondered if it would be ok to update my sub species, considering I never got to update it for the new colors/any new genes.

If It's ok, I'd like to change the Venus Fly Trap to these requirements:

1st: Bar, Iridescent, Petals, Ripple, Savannah
2nd: Basic, Current, Daub, Eye Spots, Freckle, Hex, Peregrine, Safari, Stripes
3rd: Spines
Colors:
1st: Emerald, Shamrock, Avocado, Green, Fern, Pear, Leaf
2nd: Tomato through Crimson or Red through Cerise
3rd: Chartruse to Seafoam
@NorthWhiteWolf

Hey! I recently returned after a long absence and wondered if it would be ok to update my sub species, considering I never got to update it for the new colors/any new genes.

If It's ok, I'd like to change the Venus Fly Trap to these requirements:

1st: Bar, Iridescent, Petals, Ripple, Savannah
2nd: Basic, Current, Daub, Eye Spots, Freckle, Hex, Peregrine, Safari, Stripes
3rd: Spines
Colors:
1st: Emerald, Shamrock, Avocado, Green, Fern, Pear, Leaf
2nd: Tomato through Crimson or Red through Cerise
3rd: Chartruse to Seafoam
@PageofHopes

Alright I've updated the Venus Flytrap color/gene requirements. Are there any other changes you would like to make? Any additional notes or hub for the subspecies?

Also I have you listed as the creator of the sunflower subspecies. Would you like to make any updates with that subspecies?
@PageofHopes

Alright I've updated the Venus Flytrap color/gene requirements. Are there any other changes you would like to make? Any additional notes or hub for the subspecies?

Also I have you listed as the creator of the sunflower subspecies. Would you like to make any updates with that subspecies?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26