Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Workshop Workers - GW fodderteam!
@kamooi Nah they're exactly the same, mechanics-wise. The only difference is that he gets sparkly rainbow stars for his animation instead of the floaty blue runes. It's purely an aesthetic difference, haha. Same for Empathetic Regeneration vs regular Regeneration. Just for looks.
@kamooi Nah they're exactly the same, mechanics-wise. The only difference is that he gets sparkly rainbow stars for his animation instead of the floaty blue runes. It's purely an aesthetic difference, haha. Same for Empathetic Regeneration vs regular Regeneration. Just for looks.
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@celelorien
Ah ok. I have all the stones except for those 2, rally and contuse so I didnt know if i needed to go in and invest as well. Thanks a ton for this guide!
@celelorien
Ah ok. I have all the stones except for those 2, rally and contuse so I didnt know if i needed to go in and invest as well. Thanks a ton for this guide!
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@kamooi You're very welcome! :3 b And wow yeah, you have a lot of (very beautiful!!) Wildclaws. Farming up the GW is a great way to get meat, haha. Good luck and good grinding!
@kamooi You're very welcome! :3 b And wow yeah, you have a lot of (very beautiful!!) Wildclaws. Farming up the GW is a great way to get meat, haha. Good luck and good grinding!
@celelorien

Well, first off, this guide is amazing so thank you. But secondly, is the Shred on the warrior necessary, or could you throw on...well, literally anything else? I was thinking Sap or Haste could be useful.
@celelorien

Well, first off, this guide is amazing so thank you. But secondly, is the Shred on the warrior necessary, or could you throw on...well, literally anything else? I was thinking Sap or Haste could be useful.
35dYUlu.png
@artillerychick Sap would probably be pretty useful! I don't know that Haste would help too much as it would change the turn order between Cleric and Warrior, but try whatever you like! Shred is just there because that's what you start with and it's not *particularly* necessary to switch it out if you don't want to buy extra bonus stones. That's why even though I mentioned elemental slashes for strong elements, too, I didn't put them in the stone setup because they aren't necessary to the success of the build. :3 b

edit: hm, come to think of it, I should probably take Shred out of the required stones list, because some people do start with other breeds rather than just the fighty breeds. (Though I'm still unsure if you can get to the 105 / 103 without Tincturing if you do start with something else.) Thanks for pointing that out!
@artillerychick Sap would probably be pretty useful! I don't know that Haste would help too much as it would change the turn order between Cleric and Warrior, but try whatever you like! Shred is just there because that's what you start with and it's not *particularly* necessary to switch it out if you don't want to buy extra bonus stones. That's why even though I mentioned elemental slashes for strong elements, too, I didn't put them in the stone setup because they aren't necessary to the success of the build. :3 b

edit: hm, come to think of it, I should probably take Shred out of the required stones list, because some people do start with other breeds rather than just the fighty breeds. (Though I'm still unsure if you can get to the 105 / 103 without Tincturing if you do start with something else.) Thanks for pointing that out!
@celelorien This build is awesome. It's not really faster than the Mire, but being able to level fodder in the Workshop is just amazing. Thank you for this!
@celelorien This build is awesome. It's not really faster than the Mire, but being able to level fodder in the Workshop is just amazing. Thank you for this!
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
@celelorien This build looks great! I've been intimidated by the Golem Workshop for a while, but now I'm excited to give it a shot. Also, I blame you/give you credit for my latest impulse buy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18575886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185759/18575886_350.png[/img] [/url] A Wind-element older dragon that perfectly fits an accent I've been trying to use for ages? Well that's just meant to be, man. ;D
@celelorien This build looks great! I've been intimidated by the Golem Workshop for a while, but now I'm excited to give it a shot.

Also, I blame you/give you credit for my latest impulse buy:

18575886_350.png

A Wind-element older dragon that perfectly fits an accent I've been trying to use for ages? Well that's just meant to be, man. ;D
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@atinae I just have HORRIBLE luck with the Mire, hahaha. I'm perpetually having to refresh or my 'flyer gets punked by a missed Eliminate... GW is actually safer for me so it takes me less time, bahaha. XD Especially if I'm trying to push to level 8 or 9. Trying for that in the Mire just makes me want to cut my eyes out.

@Enriana Oh man she's beauuuutiful!! Finding dragons that perfectly fit an accent is always soooo glorious. Good luck with the build! I'm pretty sure they're capable of working on their own and taking a fodder with them once they hit that level 17 requirement for all stones, since the Warrior's STR cap is actually pretty low. I don't remember for absolute sure about 17-19, but I definitely had them dragging fodder around at LEAST as low as 20 cuz I remember being way too excited about them grinding the death out of Harpy's Roost with a fodder kid along at the time.
@atinae I just have HORRIBLE luck with the Mire, hahaha. I'm perpetually having to refresh or my 'flyer gets punked by a missed Eliminate... GW is actually safer for me so it takes me less time, bahaha. XD Especially if I'm trying to push to level 8 or 9. Trying for that in the Mire just makes me want to cut my eyes out.

@Enriana Oh man she's beauuuutiful!! Finding dragons that perfectly fit an accent is always soooo glorious. Good luck with the build! I'm pretty sure they're capable of working on their own and taking a fodder with them once they hit that level 17 requirement for all stones, since the Warrior's STR cap is actually pretty low. I don't remember for absolute sure about 17-19, but I definitely had them dragging fodder around at LEAST as low as 20 cuz I remember being way too excited about them grinding the death out of Harpy's Roost with a fodder kid along at the time.
@celelorien oh maaaaan pushing to 8 or 9 in the Mire...no. No way, I would rather exalt the dragon as a hatchling than go beyond 7, lol. Last dom push I participated in I was even just giving up at 5 for a bit. This build is just glorious though, I love the Workshop and its drops and just haven't had the chance to enjoy either. Leveled a bunch of fodder today, though, and looking forward to having more to drag through there. :)
@celelorien oh maaaaan pushing to 8 or 9 in the Mire...no. No way, I would rather exalt the dragon as a hatchling than go beyond 7, lol. Last dom push I participated in I was even just giving up at 5 for a bit. This build is just glorious though, I love the Workshop and its drops and just haven't had the chance to enjoy either. Leveled a bunch of fodder today, though, and looking forward to having more to drag through there. :)
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
@celelorien Last week I finally trained my arcane trainer to lvl 25 and spent the last 3 hours testing the build. And HOLLY COW IS THIS AWESOME! I've been in the workshop with 2 trainers and a healer and had struggles but now I didn't need to refresh once. I came back from some really bad misses or my trainers half dead without any trouble and every battle is like a walk on a sunny day. I just wiped the floor with a boss like nobody's buisiness and he didn't even made more than a dent into the health of my trainers. My fighter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=781125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7812/781125_350.png[/img] [/url] and my battle mage [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21265917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212660/21265917_350.png[/img] [/url] She is shadow and she has aid instead of regeneration. I hadn't had much problems with her being shadow. She gets more dmg from arcane and light but it's not unmanageable. And with aid: True I might need to gather breath more often (no idea how much breath regeneration needs) but I find it very easy to regather breath even with the fighter it's easy to get a scratch somewhere in between. And the best thing: I don't need to be afraid of the arcane and light mobs anymore xD This is so much more relaxing than the ruines. Bless you for makeing this guide, you just made my life so much easier :D
@celelorien
Last week I finally trained my arcane trainer to lvl 25 and spent the last 3 hours testing the build. And HOLLY COW IS THIS AWESOME!
I've been in the workshop with 2 trainers and a healer and had struggles but now I didn't need to refresh once. I came back from some really bad misses or my trainers half dead without any trouble and every battle is like a walk on a sunny day.
I just wiped the floor with a boss like nobody's buisiness and he didn't even made more than a dent into the health of my trainers.
My fighter

781125_350.png

and my battle mage

21265917_350.png

She is shadow and she has aid instead of regeneration. I hadn't had much problems with her being shadow. She gets more dmg from arcane and light but it's not unmanageable.
And with aid: True I might need to gather breath more often (no idea how much breath regeneration needs) but I find it very easy to regather breath even with the fighter it's easy to get a scratch somewhere in between.

And the best thing: I don't need to be afraid of the arcane and light mobs anymore xD This is so much more relaxing than the ruines. Bless you for makeing this guide, you just made my life so much easier :D
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]