Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47
@Ototo
That's a good idea, I think. I could maybe add a column 'Note', for people to write this kind of information? Like the name of the dragon the familiar is with, or whether it's in the hoard/vault. I'll think about it for the next update. Thank you for the suggestion! ^^
@Ototo
That's a good idea, I think. I could maybe add a column 'Note', for people to write this kind of information? Like the name of the dragon the familiar is with, or whether it's in the hoard/vault. I'll think about it for the next update. Thank you for the suggestion! ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma
That's actually a good idea because some people may only care about like...which dragon the familiar is on and that would let them record names and stuff! I just got tired of having to double check my Vault because I had like 6 copies of a familiar ;u ;
@Phasma
That's actually a good idea because some people may only care about like...which dragon the familiar is on and that would let them record names and stuff! I just got tired of having to double check my Vault because I had like 6 copies of a familiar ;u ;
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Ototo
Ah yes, I see how that can be annoying. I try to keep my own hoard as empty as possible (I put all my extra familiars on the AH everyday) to avoid that. ^^'
@Ototo
Ah yes, I see how that can be annoying. I try to keep my own hoard as empty as possible (I put all my extra familiars on the AH everyday) to avoid that. ^^'
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma

I would like to be on the pinglist for both spreadsheets, please! And thank you so much for coding these, they make my life so much easier!
@Phasma

I would like to be on the pinglist for both spreadsheets, please! And thank you so much for coding these, they make my life so much easier!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@FliptheFrog
You've been added, and I'm glad to be useful. ^^
@FliptheFrog
You've been added, and I'm glad to be useful. ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma

Ah, your Swipp/Baldwin sheet is an absolute lifesaver, thank you so much for coding it! May I please be put onto the pinglist for when it updates? Thank you ^^
@Phasma

Ah, your Swipp/Baldwin sheet is an absolute lifesaver, thank you so much for coding it! May I please be put onto the pinglist for when it updates? Thank you ^^
@Shadowdawn199
You've been added! ^^ Do you want to be pinged for Bestiary updates, too?
@Shadowdawn199
You've been added! ^^ Do you want to be pinged for Bestiary updates, too?
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma

Nope, thank you for asking though! I'm not really into the whole familiar thing, I spend most of my time just melting 'em down XD
@Phasma

Nope, thank you for asking though! I'm not really into the whole familiar thing, I spend most of my time just melting 'em down XD
@Phasma

Thank you for these spreadsheets. Please add me to the pinglists for all updates.
@Phasma

Thank you for these spreadsheets. Please add me to the pinglists for all updates.
ot0aco5.png
@MsHeather
You've been added! ^^

(our avatars match :D)
@MsHeather
You've been added! ^^

(our avatars match :D)
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~