Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin Items
1 2 3
This is just the stuff I want to collect, for my own personal usage. This is [i]not[/i] a complete list of all materials needed for Swipp trades or Baldwin recipes. Food: [columns][item=sand creeper][nextcol][b]Need:[/b] 60 [b]Gathering:[/b] Foraging (Lighting, Wind, Plague) [b]Coliseum:[/b] Sandswept Delta, Arena[/columns] [columns][item=dragonfly][nextcol][b]Need:[/b] 16 [b]Gathering:[/b] Insect Catching (Earth, Water, Light, Nature)[/columns] [columns][item=fanned cockroach][nextcol][b]Need:[/b] 60 [b]Coliseum:[/b] Waterway[/columns] Materials: [item=iron ore] [item=copper ore] [item=silver ore] [item=gold ore] [columns][item=amphibious wing][nextcol][b]Need:[/b] 34 [b]Coliseum:[/b] Redrock Cove[/columns] [columns][item=translucent fins][nextcol][b]Need:[/b] 35 [b]Coliseum:[/b] Redrock Cove[/columns] Familiars: [item=ethereal trickster] Other: [columns][item=redfin belt][nextcol][b]Need:[/b] 57 + 9 [b]Coliseum:[/b] Redrock Cove[/columns] To Swap: [item=autumnal wreath] [item=vista: foxfire grove] [item=vermillion epiptite] [item=quetzeel] [item=blotched quetzeel] [item=broken penny jar] [item=silver ore] [item=gold ore] [item=gilded decorative chest] [item=tertiary gene: firefly] [item=tertiary gene: squiggle (banescale)]
This is just the stuff I want to collect, for my own personal usage. This is not a complete list of all materials needed for Swipp trades or Baldwin recipes.

Food:
Need: 60
Gathering: Foraging (Lighting, Wind, Plague)
Coliseum: Sandswept Delta, Arena
Need: 16
Gathering: Insect Catching (Earth, Water, Light, Nature)
Need: 60
Coliseum: Waterway

Materials:

Need: 34
Coliseum: Redrock Cove
Need: 35

Familiars:

Other:
Need: 57 + 9

To Swap:

plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Bump! I was actually looking for something like this, I'm going to ping myself so I can save it
@PageofHopes
Bump! I was actually looking for something like this, I'm going to ping myself so I can save it
@PageofHopes
Saving to my bookmarks. Thanks!
Saving to my bookmarks. Thanks!
It's very useful! Thanks :)
It's very useful! Thanks :)
27953444.pngLumina's lvl 25 dragons riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@Tchy
Mana Thief is between the Wasteland Pauper and the Java Sparrow if you were interested in editing that ^^

Wispy Foxtail is also before the two Podid Claws

also self ping @Eyry
@Tchy
Mana Thief is between the Wasteland Pauper and the Java Sparrow if you were interested in editing that ^^

Wispy Foxtail is also before the two Podid Claws

also self ping @Eyry
EBs1WDl.png
Thank you so much for this!
Thank you so much for this!
Thanks for this list!

Slef-ping for later @Sparky70144
Thanks for this list!

Slef-ping for later @Sparky70144
qAuPklL.png
female pronouns
vegetarian pagan
I write bios
I really need to stop impulse buying
PM me! I'm lonely
Only the solidness of the earth beneath allows you to stand.
When all else crumbles we will remain.
ckKSH8m.gif5QHpl0O.gif
@Eyry Thanks! Nice to get things all tidied up.

I'll get around to adding stuff from the new recipes shortly, I just got back from vacation.
@Eyry Thanks! Nice to get things all tidied up.

I'll get around to adding stuff from the new recipes shortly, I just got back from vacation.
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Thank you! This is really helpful! Pinging for later @ElectrikMelon
Thank you! This is really helpful! Pinging for later @ElectrikMelon
Ohh useful! *saved*
Ohh useful! *saved*
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx
1 2 3