Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Baldwin/Den: Items to Keep
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 120 121
@Tempestris The reason I haven't added NotN items is that they might not even be the same next year. It seems like the event's been different every time around, and I can't be sure the items will even be used in the same way (coli 2.0 is coming, who knows what'll happen with that). Plus there are so many of them that it would really clutter up the thread with stuff that's only useful two weeks out of the year.

I shove all the stuff dropped during NotN into my vault, so I would recommend doing that if you want to keep them. Considering how plentiful they are during the festival week though, it's definitely not a worry if you do eat the food and such. Certainly not in the same way that it would be if you converted a stack of the other things in this list.

@FelGoldwyn I pinged that user with the answer to the question quite a few pages back, but the Tawny Antlers were removed from swipp in the May 15. 2016 update.

@Naem Festival items are only at Baldwin for a week, so I don't usually like to add them. It just takes too much time to add and remove items from a list this massive when they're only useful for a little bit. People are usually very mindful of the festival items anyway and are likely to focus on them and not forget during the week :)
@Tempestris The reason I haven't added NotN items is that they might not even be the same next year. It seems like the event's been different every time around, and I can't be sure the items will even be used in the same way (coli 2.0 is coming, who knows what'll happen with that). Plus there are so many of them that it would really clutter up the thread with stuff that's only useful two weeks out of the year.

I shove all the stuff dropped during NotN into my vault, so I would recommend doing that if you want to keep them. Considering how plentiful they are during the festival week though, it's definitely not a worry if you do eat the food and such. Certainly not in the same way that it would be if you converted a stack of the other things in this list.

@FelGoldwyn I pinged that user with the answer to the question quite a few pages back, but the Tawny Antlers were removed from swipp in the May 15. 2016 update.

@Naem Festival items are only at Baldwin for a week, so I don't usually like to add them. It just takes too much time to add and remove items from a list this massive when they're only useful for a little bit. People are usually very mindful of the festival items anyway and are likely to focus on them and not forget during the week :)
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Updating the pinglist~
Updating the pinglist~
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon i would like to be pinged for any updates!
@squidragon i would like to be pinged for any updates!
ACDRIpg.png
TO5f5vS.png
gVI5OAO.png
LTm7UbO.png

mlHpBMC.png
Y3tHz6g.png
rix3ppo.png
plague.gif
Ahhhh thank you!!!!!
Ahhhh thank you!!!!!
2r78vmc.gif
@squidragon

Yes, you definitely need a FAQ. xD
@squidragon

Yes, you definitely need a FAQ. xD
@squidragon Ooo, please ping me for updates
@squidragon Ooo, please ping me for updates
uxRLNYu.pngdIImS9j.png
@squidragon I'd love to be put on the pinglist aswell! Thank you~
@squidragon I'd love to be put on the pinglist aswell! Thank you~
bZOQYBz.png
@squidragon could I please be added to the pinglist?
@squidragon could I please be added to the pinglist?
@squidragon heyy I love what you're doing here, can I please be added on the pinglist?
@squidragon heyy I love what you're doing here, can I please be added on the pinglist?
d5iO8A5.png L8Hk5wd.png NZB3p5y.png 9lup5L3.pnglZ9hmNF.pnglZ9hmNF.png
@squidragon Hello, I was recently added to the pinglist under DuskSpark but I have just changed my username to Valmue. I'd be very grateful if that could be updated!
@squidragon Hello, I was recently added to the pinglist under DuskSpark but I have just changed my username to Valmue. I'd be very grateful if that could be updated!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 120 121