Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lore Clans (No longer updating)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
This is a really in depth guide, thank you for this!!!
This is a really in depth guide, thank you for this!!!
vbbQjQ.png ...Wait, what?vbbX9N.png
@Cookiecutey
Just pinging myself!
@Cookiecutey
Just pinging myself!
8M883.gifnE7O1.gifH2oVh.gifLQols.gif
@nonbinaryflash
@nonbinaryflash
bone_and_rot_afilliate_link_5.png flash - they/them or he/him
» art store
» bone and rot hatchery
Thank you for this useful guide!
Thank you for this useful guide!
Y02PS6v.png
bookmarking this for later. thank you!
bookmarking this for later. thank you!
he/they/she | goblin | here's my art shop!
This is great!!! Thanks for posting!
This is great!!! Thanks for posting!
XdKddgH.png GO1zI9z.gif
@lavendersoap

Great guide! Pinging myself for later :)
@lavendersoap

Great guide! Pinging myself for later :)
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
I changed my username so that it could match my clan name (in short, my clan name is Amberfeather), it's lead by up to three dragons, it could be a matriarch or a patriarch. The clan was founded by Dawn, and the leaders are Dawn the matriarch, Lightning the patriarch, and Copper, another patriarch. No enemies, a single ally the Morgen clan (belonging to my friend Bamboogummy), while my clan lived in the reedcleft ascent the clan was attacked by ambushing harpies occasionally, and frequently they get attacked by raptorik flocks (talonok beastclan) in the twisting crescendo, who raid hot air balloons for their resources by having the raptorik bladedancers (actual coliseum enemy) cut the hot air balloons making them crash to the ground with all their resources. I think I'm an expert at clan lore at this point, even before reading this. Bamboogummy inspired some stuff I do with my dragons, for example I give them clan roles and jobs, and some of them get backstories (not many though, I don't have THAT much free time)
I changed my username so that it could match my clan name (in short, my clan name is Amberfeather), it's lead by up to three dragons, it could be a matriarch or a patriarch. The clan was founded by Dawn, and the leaders are Dawn the matriarch, Lightning the patriarch, and Copper, another patriarch. No enemies, a single ally the Morgen clan (belonging to my friend Bamboogummy), while my clan lived in the reedcleft ascent the clan was attacked by ambushing harpies occasionally, and frequently they get attacked by raptorik flocks (talonok beastclan) in the twisting crescendo, who raid hot air balloons for their resources by having the raptorik bladedancers (actual coliseum enemy) cut the hot air balloons making them crash to the ground with all their resources. I think I'm an expert at clan lore at this point, even before reading this. Bamboogummy inspired some stuff I do with my dragons, for example I give them clan roles and jobs, and some of them get backstories (not many though, I don't have THAT much free time)
JGB1EvW.png
q9EEy5M.png
Absolutely wonderful guide! Pinging myself for future reference @Battleworn
Absolutely wonderful guide! Pinging myself for future reference @Battleworn
06xk8gV.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
4sDlVe5.png
this is exactly what i need to help me on my way with my own lore thread. thanks so much for this! pinging myself @catacombs
this is exactly what i need to help me on my way with my own lore thread. thanks so much for this! pinging myself @catacombs
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmwy13CV1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
iCh9nTU.gifclan stardreamywv50PG.gif
w0IsqjS.gif
lyrium - late 20s - east usa
pillowfort @gloom
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13