Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | OLD Baldwin's Guide
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@Poisonedpaper @psychocanes I refuse to pay for more gloves....can you tell me where I can find them when gathering?
@Poisonedpaper @psychocanes I refuse to pay for more gloves....can you tell me where I can find them when gathering?
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats They are a coliseum drop; they drop from Mistral Minions and Spellbound Golems in the Golem Workshop :) I think there is no other way of getting them!
@OwnedByCats They are a coliseum drop; they drop from Mistral Minions and Spellbound Golems in the Golem Workshop :) I think there is no other way of getting them!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper ok, thanks for the info although there MUST be a way to get them as I don't do the coli at all and I have a few in my inventory and I know I haven't purchased them. Maybe they come occasionally in chests I get from bonding with fams? Who knows, it is a mystery now. :-)
@Poisonedpaper ok, thanks for the info although there MUST be a way to get them as I don't do the coli at all and I have a few in my inventory and I know I haven't purchased them. Maybe they come occasionally in chests I get from bonding with fams? Who knows, it is a mystery now. :-)
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Poisonedpaper

Ahhhh, I have failed you! I have not yet updated the guide reflecting the new recipes. OTL

I will update soon after rollover.

Sorry too, guys!!!
@Poisonedpaper

Ahhhh, I have failed you! I have not yet updated the guide reflecting the new recipes. OTL

I will update soon after rollover.

Sorry too, guys!!!
Light Sprite
Hi! @psychocanes Can i be added to the ping list? This is a fantastic database.

Also @drdeeds so I don't lose it.
Hi! @psychocanes Can i be added to the ping list? This is a fantastic database.

Also @drdeeds so I don't lose it.
This is brilliant, may I also be added to the ping list? ;w;
This is brilliant, may I also be added to the ping list? ;w;
@chamilet

So I can find this again.
@chamilet

So I can find this again.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Excellent guide, very helpful :)
@Creatureteeth
Excellent guide, very helpful :)
@Creatureteeth
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@tabbyrose13 my go to guide for Baldwin's :)
@tabbyrose13 my go to guide for Baldwin's :)
tumblr_nt98b7YGRS1uci8uho1_500.png
@firtarian
@firtarian
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19