Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | OLD Baldwin's Guide
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@psychocanes

Sorry, I didn't actually mean to falsely confirm that Cinnamon and Green Shoots drop from Rainsong Jungle as I haven't paid attention to that, just that I'm reasonably sure the bosses don't drop it since they have their own plant food drops :)

Come to think of it, if Cinnamon and Green Shoots do drop from Rainsong Jungle, they're a very rare drop, similar to Black Tulip. I've amassed at least 6 stacks of every other food that drops there, but I only have about half a stack of those two and I may very well have received all of them from gathering.
@psychocanes

Sorry, I didn't actually mean to falsely confirm that Cinnamon and Green Shoots drop from Rainsong Jungle as I haven't paid attention to that, just that I'm reasonably sure the bosses don't drop it since they have their own plant food drops :)

Come to think of it, if Cinnamon and Green Shoots do drop from Rainsong Jungle, they're a very rare drop, similar to Black Tulip. I've amassed at least 6 stacks of every other food that drops there, but I only have about half a stack of those two and I may very well have received all of them from gathering.
nT4ZdTo.png
@psychocanes Hi! Bumping this up, still using it regularly!

I also wanted to say that I'm 100% fine with it if you alter the first post to remove my name. You've been doing all the work lately, after all! Just add me to the 'special thanks' list or something :)
@psychocanes Hi! Bumping this up, still using it regularly!

I also wanted to say that I'm 100% fine with it if you alter the first post to remove my name. You've been doing all the work lately, after all! Just add me to the 'special thanks' list or something :)
Mz9FfKs.png
@psychocanes

I've just started recording data again (I've been a bad lazy alchemist :( ), but I've been putting them into the "Brewskies" spreadsheet.... is that still being used, or should I move everything to the "Baldwin" sheet? (Which I just figured out how to click through to, oops.)
@psychocanes

I've just started recording data again (I've been a bad lazy alchemist :( ), but I've been putting them into the "Brewskies" spreadsheet.... is that still being used, or should I move everything to the "Baldwin" sheet? (Which I just figured out how to click through to, oops.)
ijWAday.png
I am 18 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
@Poisonedpaper

Ahhh! Hey, how are you? Also, you are too kind!

@Alisaura

Oh my gosh, I am guilty of the same! I haven't really been able to input lately. If you could move them to the Baldwin sheet, that would be awesome! I actually move it every now and then too. ^^
@Poisonedpaper

Ahhh! Hey, how are you? Also, you are too kind!

@Alisaura

Oh my gosh, I am guilty of the same! I haven't really been able to input lately. If you could move them to the Baldwin sheet, that would be awesome! I actually move it every now and then too. ^^
Light Sprite
@psychocanes

Will do. :)
@psychocanes

Will do. :)
ijWAday.png
I am 18 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
Thank you for the guide! This is super helpful!!
Thank you for the guide! This is super helpful!!
Thanks for making this guide, it is really helpful for when you forget what stuff gives you!
Thanks for making this guide, it is really helpful for when you forget what stuff gives you!
~Jellyfish~
Thanlks man
Thanlks man
ky82ASU.gif9oP8IY3.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19