Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | OLD Baldwin's Guide
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
Silly question. When I go to visit Baldwin I click on "Transmute Objects," wait for the next page to load, and then click "Transmute" and nothing happens? I have ctrl r several times with no change. Am I still missing something or do I need to head over and report a bug?
Silly question. When I go to visit Baldwin I click on "Transmute Objects," wait for the next page to load, and then click "Transmute" and nothing happens? I have ctrl r several times with no change. Am I still missing something or do I need to head over and report a bug?
@psychocanes Yeah, but I don't have that much red sludge. (Also, I want to make amulets.)
@psychocanes Yeah, but I don't have that much red sludge. (Also, I want to make amulets.)
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Mardraven

Have you tried a hard refresh? That would be Ctrl+F5. If it doesn't work, it would be best to report it as a bug.

@ErisLordFreedom

Hahaha! That's what I'm working on right now. I'm trying to get red sludge but I don't have much luck. XD
@Mardraven

Have you tried a hard refresh? That would be Ctrl+F5. If it doesn't work, it would be best to report it as a bug.

@ErisLordFreedom

Hahaha! That's what I'm working on right now. I'm trying to get red sludge but I don't have much luck. XD
Light Sprite
@psychocanes

Yep, that did it! Thank you.
@psychocanes

Yep, that did it! Thank you.
@psychocanes

The new update has allowed for shiny Lvl 7 recipes! You might want to mention that ;-)
I don't know anyone who's reached Lvl 7, but I'm sure there is someone...
@psychocanes

The new update has allowed for shiny Lvl 7 recipes! You might want to mention that ;-)
I don't know anyone who's reached Lvl 7, but I'm sure there is someone...
Looking for free dragons with bios? Visit the Dragon Shelter!
If you want your own dragons to have bios, PM me! I write extensive bios to your specifications for VERY cheap prices!
@Silry

Thanks for the info! Yeah, I'm just waiting for me to get to level 7 or for someone else to get to it first. Hahah!

It's taking me forever since I don't have any red sludge. (I wanted to make a lot of sizzling phosphorus but I keep on getting green or other colored sludge, but not red!)
@Silry

Thanks for the info! Yeah, I'm just waiting for me to get to level 7 or for someone else to get to it first. Hahah!

It's taking me forever since I don't have any red sludge. (I wanted to make a lot of sizzling phosphorus but I keep on getting green or other colored sludge, but not red!)
Light Sprite
This is awesome Thanks!
I wish we could sticky this!
This is awesome Thanks!
I wish we could sticky this!
@psychocanes

I'd love to be added to the pinglist if that's alright, I'm very interested in seeing the level 7 stuff as soon as you get there. :D
@psychocanes

I'd love to be added to the pinglist if that's alright, I'm very interested in seeing the level 7 stuff as soon as you get there. :D
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@punka

Hahaha! Thanks that you think so~!

@tolerancefortwo

Sure! Adding you now.
@punka

Hahaha! Thanks that you think so~!

@tolerancefortwo

Sure! Adding you now.
Light Sprite
@dreamless
save