Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 100 101
@wingedRenegade

Sorry for the late reply! For some reason I wasn't pinged to your post.

The data validation thing is pretty common! Every time I think I've found all of them, more keep cropping up. They're left over from something the creator of the sheet did. I've been gradually removing them as I find them. Thanks for the tip! I'll check to see if I've snagged those yet on the updated template sheet.

The formatting for the "Level" column on the Regular sheet only reaches down a finite number of cells, so sometimes when adding new familiars we reach the end and I have to expand the column. It's always kept updated on the template sheet, if you want to copy from there! If not, you can add the formatting very easily. First, select the last cell that has the drop down menu. Hover over the bottom right corner until your cursor becomes a "+." Then, click and drag downward so that you highlight all the cells below that need to be formatted. Then, voila! The formatting should expand to those cells!

Regarding the pictures, you'll definitely see that from time to time. Sometimes, it's causes like changed links from the wiki (an issue common with non-familiar icons that I have to source from the wiki), or old image links from before we could source icons directly from the site. Often, it's also just a loading issue, and if you reload the page they'll come back. I do keep the sheet updated every time someone notifies me of a broken link, so if you reload a few times and the image still doesn't appear, you can check the template sheet for updated ones. All the images you mentioned are present and functional on the template sheet.

As always, I'd definitely recommend checking the template sheet first any time you have an issue. Often, it's already been fixed there and can easily be copied over to yours! And if the fix isn't already there, then I'm definitely grateful to be notified!

I'm glad this sheet is helpful to you! :)
@wingedRenegade

Sorry for the late reply! For some reason I wasn't pinged to your post.

The data validation thing is pretty common! Every time I think I've found all of them, more keep cropping up. They're left over from something the creator of the sheet did. I've been gradually removing them as I find them. Thanks for the tip! I'll check to see if I've snagged those yet on the updated template sheet.

The formatting for the "Level" column on the Regular sheet only reaches down a finite number of cells, so sometimes when adding new familiars we reach the end and I have to expand the column. It's always kept updated on the template sheet, if you want to copy from there! If not, you can add the formatting very easily. First, select the last cell that has the drop down menu. Hover over the bottom right corner until your cursor becomes a "+." Then, click and drag downward so that you highlight all the cells below that need to be formatted. Then, voila! The formatting should expand to those cells!

Regarding the pictures, you'll definitely see that from time to time. Sometimes, it's causes like changed links from the wiki (an issue common with non-familiar icons that I have to source from the wiki), or old image links from before we could source icons directly from the site. Often, it's also just a loading issue, and if you reload the page they'll come back. I do keep the sheet updated every time someone notifies me of a broken link, so if you reload a few times and the image still doesn't appear, you can check the template sheet for updated ones. All the images you mentioned are present and functional on the template sheet.

As always, I'd definitely recommend checking the template sheet first any time you have an issue. Often, it's already been fixed there and can easily be copied over to yours! And if the fix isn't already there, then I'm definitely grateful to be notified!

I'm glad this sheet is helpful to you! :)
theyThem.png
Added the spooky spiders! ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MuLXtnF.gif[/img][/center] ----- [size=2] @wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @PandragonsBox @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Seim @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @wingedRenegade @Erayidil [/size]
Added the spooky spiders!

MuLXtnF.gif

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @PandragonsBox @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Seim @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @wingedRenegade @Erayidil

theyThem.png
thank you Flurry!! ♥
thank you Flurry!! ♥
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Thanks @Flurry!
Thanks @Flurry!
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
Thank you @Flurry!
Thank you @Flurry!
I dunno what to put here.
Thank you Flurry! <3
Thank you Flurry! <3
5hXmmlV.gif

Thanks @flurry
Thanks @flurry
budhayanti-script.regular.png
Hi! Nice to meet you.
@Flurry

Can I be added to the pinglist please? :)
@Flurry

Can I be added to the pinglist please? :)
33146807p.png32220961p.png33346119p.png32573302p.png33021656p.png33146808p.png33866953p.png
@Flurry

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Flurry

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
ItchyWaterBuffalo
Will also respond to Itchy, Buffalo, or Demian.
Gay/Ace | Poly | He/Him/His
rkwit0.jpg
@Flurry - I've changed my username but still want to be on the pinglist. Could you switch 'wingedRenegade' to 'Avifors'? Thanks!
@Flurry - I've changed my username but still want to be on the pinglist. Could you switch 'wingedRenegade' to 'Avifors'? Thanks!
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 100 101