Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 101
@Buffykiev @ragonfoxkid @Flurry

@aformofmotion You are totally right !

To solve this problem fast you can do that :

1. Go on the Regular Familiars Tab
2. Use the command : Ctrl + H
3. Put in search exactly (backslash space $) : \ $
4. Let "replace with" empty
5. Check the box for search with regular expression (regex)
6. Click en replace all

PS: I may not say exactly what is write in google sheet, I don't have the app in english ^^'

I hope it help !
@Buffykiev @ragonfoxkid @Flurry

@aformofmotion You are totally right !

To solve this problem fast you can do that :

1. Go on the Regular Familiars Tab
2. Use the command : Ctrl + H
3. Put in search exactly (backslash space $) : \ $
4. Let "replace with" empty
5. Check the box for search with regular expression (regex)
6. Click en replace all

PS: I may not say exactly what is write in google sheet, I don't have the app in english ^^'

I hope it help !
D1hGher.png Q05ZDBY.gif fQP3j38.png
Sorry for the delay, I've been unwell and haven't logged on (thanks a lot, Plaguebringer <.<). The new Spirit of Plague has been added! ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/bXhEeZJ.gif[/img] ----- [size=2] @wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @PandragonsBox @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Seim @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight [/size]
Sorry for the delay, I've been unwell and haven't logged on (thanks a lot, Plaguebringer <.<). The new Spirit of Plague has been added!

bXhEeZJ.gif

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @PandragonsBox @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Seim @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight

theyThem.png
@Flurry

thank you so much for all the hard work you put into the Tracker ♥ i hope you'll feel better soon!!
@Flurry

thank you so much for all the hard work you put into the Tracker ♥ i hope you'll feel better soon!!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@Flurry I hope you don't feel as bad as that poor cat looks like he's feeling... get better soon!
@Flurry I hope you don't feel as bad as that poor cat looks like he's feeling... get better soon!
I am collecting familiars. She/Her. FR+9

boIu4p9.png
@Flurry

Could you add me to the ping list?
@Flurry

Could you add me to the ping list?
n2PHQa3.png
@Flurry could you please add me to the list as well? this is an awesome too.
@Flurry could you please add me to the list as well? this is an awesome too.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
DEAN
THEY / THEM

qesQFkT.gif
rkK2lil.png
@Flurry Can you add me to the pinglist?
@Flurry Can you add me to the pinglist?
FusionFlare.gif
@Flurry
Another to your pinglist please! :)
@Flurry
Another to your pinglist please! :)
@Flurry - this sheet is amazing! Thank-you so much for the hard work you put into this! May I be added to the pinglist?

I noticed a few glitches as well, most of them I fixed without trouble and I don't know if this was just something that glitched on my sheet, but just in case:
  • Under the Coliseum Tab the Blooming Grove has 'data validation' selected on the row that lists the flight affiliations? To clear this I just selected the row, went to data validation and clicked 'remove data validation'.
  • I'm sorry I can't list specific familiars (I was working on the sheet late and it didn't occur to me to ping until today) but some of the newer familiars listed on the 'Regular Familairs' section don't have drop-down options listed under 'Level'. I entered the 'data validation' and luckily none of them were from coli because I don't know if the info would have translated to that sheet? (my knowledge of sheets is pretty rudimentary at the moment) but just a heads up. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful on this.
  • This one is just an aesthetic thing, but some of the coli venues don't have an image on my sheet? Redrock Cove, Rainsong Jungle, Ghostlight Ruins, and The Mire. An image link shows when I select the box but it includes an additional section: /revision/latest?cb=20161022091649&format=webp, following the .png. I deleted this and the image appeared as normal. This worked for all but Redrock Cove, which linked to a functioning imgur pic, so I have no idea what to change here... If anyone can help?

Edit: I fixed Redrock Cove! In the image link it goes something like: http//i.imgur -- just remove the extra i. before the imgur link!
@Flurry - this sheet is amazing! Thank-you so much for the hard work you put into this! May I be added to the pinglist?

I noticed a few glitches as well, most of them I fixed without trouble and I don't know if this was just something that glitched on my sheet, but just in case:
  • Under the Coliseum Tab the Blooming Grove has 'data validation' selected on the row that lists the flight affiliations? To clear this I just selected the row, went to data validation and clicked 'remove data validation'.
  • I'm sorry I can't list specific familiars (I was working on the sheet late and it didn't occur to me to ping until today) but some of the newer familiars listed on the 'Regular Familairs' section don't have drop-down options listed under 'Level'. I entered the 'data validation' and luckily none of them were from coli because I don't know if the info would have translated to that sheet? (my knowledge of sheets is pretty rudimentary at the moment) but just a heads up. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful on this.
  • This one is just an aesthetic thing, but some of the coli venues don't have an image on my sheet? Redrock Cove, Rainsong Jungle, Ghostlight Ruins, and The Mire. An image link shows when I select the box but it includes an additional section: /revision/latest?cb=20161022091649&format=webp, following the .png. I deleted this and the image appeared as normal. This worked for all but Redrock Cove, which linked to a functioning imgur pic, so I have no idea what to change here... If anyone can help?

Edit: I fixed Redrock Cove! In the image link it goes something like: http//i.imgur -- just remove the extra i. before the imgur link!
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@Flurry
May I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you for maintaining this helpful tool.
@Flurry
May I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you for maintaining this helpful tool.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 101