Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragons with Bios Association
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26
*adds self to list*

I need to get out of the coli long enough to write more ^^;
*adds self to list*

I need to get out of the coli long enough to write more ^^;
Jp7QW8F.png
@Shadowrunner
I added myself to the list!
Most of my dragons are fandom dragons, but I like working with them since it allows me to write my own interpretation of their personality, though there are a few non-fandom ones that I'm busy writing bios for.
@Shadowrunner
I added myself to the list!
Most of my dragons are fandom dragons, but I like working with them since it allows me to write my own interpretation of their personality, though there are a few non-fandom ones that I'm busy writing bios for.
Ah! I knew I had this bookmarked somewhere! ^^'
Anyhow, I have two questions.

First off, @Lorde may I be added to the spotlight ping list, please? c:

And second, would it be possible to get opinions here on a dragon bio of mine? I've been recently wanting some tips about writing bios and such owo /

Edit- I added myself to the spreadsheet! uwu

Ah! I knew I had this bookmarked somewhere! ^^'
Anyhow, I have two questions.

First off, @Lorde may I be added to the spotlight ping list, please? c:

And second, would it be possible to get opinions here on a dragon bio of mine? I've been recently wanting some tips about writing bios and such owo /

Edit- I added myself to the spreadsheet! uwu

M.P.S
(my permanent saying)
I am my own
karamatsu girl.
9pnPn6w.png
^^ added myself to the spreadsheet!
^^ added myself to the spreadsheet!
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
Fun idea-- thanks for organizing it, Lorde!
Fun idea-- thanks for organizing it, Lorde!
b6M3VPH.png
Hey, @Lorde I just started a cool bio project and I thought people here might like to play along.

Any dragon after page one of my lair is available for free adoption on the condition that the dragon is bred at lest once and that at least one hatchling is sent back to me with a bio written. My clan's record keeper Annebelle will record the new hatchlings bios on our family tree :)

Full rules and such are in the dragon trading forum here

Forgive me if this post is out of line, I just thought this group of people might like to play and I saw the note about mass pings so I thought this was a good solution
Hey, @Lorde I just started a cool bio project and I thought people here might like to play along.

Any dragon after page one of my lair is available for free adoption on the condition that the dragon is bred at lest once and that at least one hatchling is sent back to me with a bio written. My clan's record keeper Annebelle will record the new hatchlings bios on our family tree :)

Full rules and such are in the dragon trading forum here

Forgive me if this post is out of line, I just thought this group of people might like to play and I saw the note about mass pings so I thought this was a good solution
I need to start working on my dragon bios to join in on this fun....
Marking for later so i can return and add myself to the list @Wolfenlied
I need to start working on my dragon bios to join in on this fun....
Marking for later so i can return and add myself to the list @Wolfenlied
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
Ooooh definitely adding myself to the list n__n
Need to keep myself motivated to write at least a couple more bios for my dragons!
Ooooh definitely adding myself to the list n__n
Need to keep myself motivated to write at least a couple more bios for my dragons!
3YgXAOe.png
whoo! this looks fun! added myself
whoo! this looks fun! added myself
I'm GAY I'm BLACK and I'm NEW in TOWN....
Added myself to the list! I'm still working on a bio template, but it's coming along well! THen the long task of writing everyone's bios xD
Is there anywhere to get feed back on bio's/bio templates? I've been scouring the forum but can't find a thing!
Added myself to the list! I'm still working on a bio template, but it's coming along well! THen the long task of writing everyone's bios xD
Is there anywhere to get feed back on bio's/bio templates? I've been scouring the forum but can't find a thing!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26