Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Terminated - Please take over
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Pepperdragon

There seems to be nothing i could click at. On the bottle right next to the chests is a button to open it. There is no button at the Chests. I found out how to open it, one have to click directly on the picture but i wanted to show my screenshot anyway because i wanted to show everybody that there is no button.
4933eb_Hoard.png
@Pepperdragon

There seems to be nothing i could click at. On the bottle right next to the chests is a button to open it. There is no button at the Chests. I found out how to open it, one have to click directly on the picture but i wanted to show my screenshot anyway because i wanted to show everybody that there is no button.
4933eb_Hoard.png
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
@AaliyahMoon
That's normal actually: the button you see on the bottle is only there for chests whose content is not random. Broken penny jars will always give you the same content, this is why you can open them all at the same time. But rusted treasure chests are random. It's not a "open" button, it's a "open all" button. ^^

@Pepperdragon
I'm really glad that you're better now, and I hope that you'll recover quickly. ^^ Thank you for all your work on this guide.
@AaliyahMoon
That's normal actually: the button you see on the bottle is only there for chests whose content is not random. Broken penny jars will always give you the same content, this is why you can open them all at the same time. But rusted treasure chests are random. It's not a "open" button, it's a "open all" button. ^^

@Pepperdragon
I'm really glad that you're better now, and I hope that you'll recover quickly. ^^ Thank you for all your work on this guide.
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Pepperdragon
So far I'm doing well - thank you for asking!!!

I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOUR SCAN WAS CANCER-FREE!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know - I've thought about you and wondered how you were doing. That was the best possible news!!!!
@Pepperdragon
So far I'm doing well - thank you for asking!!!

I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOUR SCAN WAS CANCER-FREE!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know - I've thought about you and wondered how you were doing. That was the best possible news!!!!
cqoNEef.pngpBUJh23.png
[quote name="Pepperdragon" date=2015-12-08 05:55:45]Info needed: - Coarsefur Crate content - Nochnyr Crate content - Permafrost Crate content - Runic Bat Crate content[/quote] @Pepperdragon See my Trading Crates thread, it has all the skins: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1063143
Pepperdragon wrote on 2015-12-08:
Info needed:
- Coarsefur Crate content
- Nochnyr Crate content
- Permafrost Crate content
- Runic Bat Crate content

@Pepperdragon

See my Trading Crates thread, it has all the skins: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1063143
@Pepperdragon welcome back ^^
@Pepperdragon welcome back ^^
@AaliyahMoon
LikeGodricNorthman said, it's indeed an open all button only available to chests with a fixed drop table. This means all chests have this button except Rusted, Iron and Gilded Decorative chests.

@Maki
Oh thanks! Updated them all :)

@GodricNorthman
Thank you! I'll continue trying my best ^^

@TaxiMom
Thank you so much! ;__; Sorry if I made you worry!

@justbrooke
Thank you! :')
@AaliyahMoon
LikeGodricNorthman said, it's indeed an open all button only available to chests with a fixed drop table. This means all chests have this button except Rusted, Iron and Gilded Decorative chests.

@Maki
Oh thanks! Updated them all :)

@GodricNorthman
Thank you! I'll continue trying my best ^^

@TaxiMom
Thank you so much! ;__; Sorry if I made you worry!

@justbrooke
Thank you! :')
OY2CZgk.png
@GodricNorthman

@Pepperdragon

Thank you so much! Now all my chests are finally open *_*
@GodricNorthman

@Pepperdragon

Thank you so much! Now all my chests are finally open *_*
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
[b]Gilded Decorative Chest:[/b] [indent]Battlescale Greaves [item=Battlescale Greaves] Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece [item=Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece] Brass Steampunk Spats [item=Brass Steampunk Spats] Brightscale Bracers [item=Brightscale Bracers] Burnished Gold Gauntlets [item=Burnished Gold Gauntlets] Cobalt Filigree Banner [item=Cobalt Filigree Banner] Cobalt Filigree Boots [item=Cobalt Filigree Boots] Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets [item= Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets] Dusk Rogue Hood [item=Dusk Rogue Hood] Forest Rogue Wing Guard [item=Forest Rogue Wing Guard] Forest Rogue Footpads [item=Forest Rogue Footpads] Green Breeches [item=Green Breeches] Ivory Aviator Scarf [item=Ivory Aviator Scarf] Laureate's Cap [item=Laureate's Cap] Moonscale Shoulder Guards [item=Moonscale Shoulder Guards] Peridot Flourish Belt [item=Peridot Flourish Belt] Scarlet Sylvan Twist [item=Scarlet Sylvan Twist] Shadowscale Bracers [item=Shadowscale Bracers] Shadowscale Wing Guard [item=Shadowscale Wing Guard] Siren Sylvan Filigree [item=Siren Sylvan Filigree] Siren Sylvan Lattice [item=Siren Sylvan Lattice] Sunrise Hibiscus [item=Sunrise Hibiscus] Tanned Rogue Mask [item=Tanned Rogue Mask] Tarnished Steel Gauntlets [item=Tarnished Steel Gauntlets] Teardrop Citrine Ring [item=Teardrop Citrine Ring] Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker] Abyss Striker [item=Abyss Striker] Blueband Duelist [item=Blueband Duelist] Blueridge Greatshell [item=Blueridge Greatshell] Centaur Berserker [item=Centaur Berserker] Clearwater Oracle [item=Clearwater Oracle] Crystalplate Stinger [item=Crystalplate Stinger] Longneck Hunter [item=Longneck Hunter] Petal Jumper [item=Petal Jumper] Ringlet Amphithere [item=Ringlet Amphithere] Swiftfoot Slayer [item=Swiftfoot Slayer] Windcarve Fugitive [item=Windcarve Fugitive] Fisher's Companion [item=Fisher's Companion] Pulsating Pendant [item=Pulsating Pendant] Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt [item=Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt][/indent] [b]Iron Treasure Chest:[/b] [indent]Bright Rogue Gloves [item=Bright Rogue Gloves] Bright Rogue Wing Guard [item=Bright Rogue Wing Guard] Contrast Rogue Footpads [item=Contrast Rogue Footpads] Contrast Rogue Hood [item=Contrast Rogue Hood] Crimson Aviator Scarf [item=Crimson Aviator Scarf] Crimson Rogue Footpads [item=Crimson Rogue Footpads] Crimson Rogue Mask [item=Crimson Rogue Mask] Crimson Rogue Tail Binding [item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding] Crimson Rogue Wing Guard [item=Crimson Rogue Wing Guard] Gold Aviator Gloves [item=Gold Aviator Gloves] Gold Aviator Satchel [item=Gold Aviator Satchel] Tanned Rogue Footpads [item=Tanned Rogue Footpads] Vibrant Rogue Gloves [item=Vibrant Rogue Gloves] Vibrant Rogue Hood [item=Vibrant Rogue Hood] Icewarden Ice Sculpture [item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture] Iron Wrench [item=Iron Wrench] Umbral Yarn [item=Umbral Yarn][/indent] [b]Rusted Treasure Chest:[/b] [indent]Brown Birdskull Necklace [item=Brown Birdskull Necklace] Tanned Rogue Mask [item=Tanned Rogue Mask] Iron Wrench [item=Iron Wrench] Pulsating Pendant [item=Pulsating Pendant][/indent]
Gilded Decorative Chest:
Battlescale Greaves Battlescale Greaves
Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece
Brass Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Spats
Brightscale Bracers Brightscale Bracers
Burnished Gold Gauntlets Burnished Gold Gauntlets
Cobalt Filigree Banner Cobalt Filigree Banner
Cobalt Filigree Boots Cobalt Filigree Boots
Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets
Dusk Rogue Hood Dusk Rogue Hood
Forest Rogue Wing Guard Forest Rogue Wing Guard
Forest Rogue Footpads Forest Rogue Footpads
Green Breeches Green Breeches
Ivory Aviator Scarf Ivory Aviator Scarf
Laureate's Cap Laureate's Cap
Moonscale Shoulder Guards Moonscale Shoulder Guards
Peridot Flourish Belt Peridot Flourish Belt
Scarlet Sylvan Twist Scarlet Sylvan Twist
Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Bracers
Shadowscale Wing Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard
Siren Sylvan Filigree Siren Sylvan Filigree
Siren Sylvan Lattice Siren Sylvan Lattice
Sunrise Hibiscus Sunrise Hibiscus
Tanned Rogue Mask Tanned Rogue Mask
Tarnished Steel Gauntlets Tarnished Steel Gauntlets
Teardrop Citrine Ring Teardrop Citrine Ring
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker
Abyss Striker Abyss Striker
Blueband Duelist Blueband Duelist
Blueridge Greatshell Blueridge Greatshell
Centaur Berserker Centaur Berserker
Clearwater Oracle Clearwater Oracle
Crystalplate Stinger Crystalplate Stinger
Longneck Hunter Longneck Hunter
Petal Jumper Petal Jumper
Ringlet Amphithere Ringlet Amphithere
Swiftfoot Slayer Swiftfoot Slayer
Windcarve Fugitive Windcarve Fugitive
Fisher's Companion Fisher's Companion
Pulsating Pendant Pulsating Pendant
Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt

Iron Treasure Chest:
Bright Rogue Gloves Bright Rogue Gloves
Bright Rogue Wing Guard Bright Rogue Wing Guard
Contrast Rogue Footpads Contrast Rogue Footpads
Contrast Rogue Hood Contrast Rogue Hood
Crimson Aviator Scarf Crimson Aviator Scarf
Crimson Rogue Footpads Crimson Rogue Footpads
Crimson Rogue Mask Crimson Rogue Mask
Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Crimson Rogue Tail Binding
Crimson Rogue Wing Guard Crimson Rogue Wing Guard
Gold Aviator Gloves Gold Aviator Gloves
Gold Aviator Satchel Gold Aviator Satchel
Tanned Rogue Footpads Tanned Rogue Footpads
Vibrant Rogue Gloves Vibrant Rogue Gloves
Vibrant Rogue Hood Vibrant Rogue Hood
Icewarden Ice Sculpture Icewarden Ice Sculpture
Iron Wrench Iron Wrench
Umbral Yarn Umbral Yarn

Rusted Treasure Chest:
Brown Birdskull Necklace Brown Birdskull Necklace
Tanned Rogue Mask Tanned Rogue Mask
Iron Wrench Iron Wrench
Pulsating Pendant Pulsating Pendant
@Pepperdragon

I just opened the Light's Trick crate

and it contained the accent.

@Pepperdragon

I just opened the Light's Trick crate

and it contained the accent.

@Pepperdragon

The Toolbox contains 215 treasure. I got one from a pack of 3 Sentry Squawkers and one from Swift Volt or Scrapmetal Tracker, but I presume all of the Golem Workshop monsters drop it, just like Waterlogged Trunk in the Mire or Crystallized Satchel in Crystal Pools.
@Pepperdragon

The Toolbox contains 215 treasure. I got one from a pack of 3 Sentry Squawkers and one from Swift Volt or Scrapmetal Tracker, but I presume all of the Golem Workshop monsters drop it, just like Waterlogged Trunk in the Mire or Crystallized Satchel in Crystal Pools.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17