Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Terminated - Please take over
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@starlight18
@starlight18
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Spoiled Landscape in Rusted Treasure Chest: [img]http://i.imgur.com/tCHVtAz.png?1.png[/img]
Spoiled Landscape in Rusted Treasure Chest:

tCHVtAz.png?1.png
@wolfuslmagius
@wolfuslmagius
My name is tricky for Crossroads and Mentions!
I'm WolfusLmagius

tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
Bump for personal reference
Bump for personal reference
Thank you! :) and bump for personal reference~
Thank you! :) and bump for personal reference~
QFMsHc3.png
@Pepperdragon
Oh wow. I hope everything goes well for you!
@Pepperdragon
Oh wow. I hope everything goes well for you!
mkpoaHZ.png
@Pepperdragon
Your guide is AMAZING !!!!!!!
I've been playing for almost a year and never knew most of those crates existed!!!!

Good luck with your chemo. I had high stage 3 breast cancer and had to undergo pretty harsh chemo for 9 months. I can totally sympathize with what you're going through. When you're on chemo it's kind of like being tortured.........and it's scary.......but when you're done it does finally get better, and you gradually start feeling like yourself again. I wish you all the luck in the world with your Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
@Pepperdragon
Your guide is AMAZING !!!!!!!
I've been playing for almost a year and never knew most of those crates existed!!!!

Good luck with your chemo. I had high stage 3 breast cancer and had to undergo pretty harsh chemo for 9 months. I can totally sympathize with what you're going through. When you're on chemo it's kind of like being tortured.........and it's scary.......but when you're done it does finally get better, and you gradually start feeling like yourself again. I wish you all the luck in the world with your Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
cqoNEef.pngpBUJh23.png
This Guide is amazing! I have a question about the rusted treasure chest. How can i open it? I am not able to Open the Chest. Why?? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question but its a Thread about Chests so i posted it here.
This Guide is amazing! I have a question about the rusted treasure chest. How can i open it? I am not able to Open the Chest. Why?? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question but its a Thread about Chests so i posted it here.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
@carcin Pinging myself!
@carcin Pinging myself!
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
@Stormdance
I'm all well now, thank you!

@TaxiMom
Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope you're doing fine now, seeing that you had to undergo such long treatment. After my last scan the cancer was gone, so I'm now happily recovering!

@AaliyahMoon
Normally in your inventory you just click on the chest (when it's in your inventory, not storage) and it should give the option to open it. Maybe send a screenshot of what happens when you click it, if it still won't open?

@GodricNorthman @punkbird @Culex @BloodyAngel12 @Hurricanesong @Sennethe @GhostQueen13 @starlight18 @Maki @Wolfuslmagius @justbrooke @Instagirl @Carcin
I've finally been able to properly update the guide! My treatment is over and I've finally found the strength and time to come back to FR!

Updates:
- All celebration chest the past months I have been abscent
- All coliseum venues that required change
- New items in rusted, iron and gilded chests
- Alphabetical chest list update

Info needed:
- Coarsefur Crate content
- Nochnyr Crate content
- Permafrost Crate content
- Runic Bat Crate content
@Stormdance
I'm all well now, thank you!

@TaxiMom
Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope you're doing fine now, seeing that you had to undergo such long treatment. After my last scan the cancer was gone, so I'm now happily recovering!

@AaliyahMoon
Normally in your inventory you just click on the chest (when it's in your inventory, not storage) and it should give the option to open it. Maybe send a screenshot of what happens when you click it, if it still won't open?

@GodricNorthman @punkbird @Culex @BloodyAngel12 @Hurricanesong @Sennethe @GhostQueen13 @starlight18 @Maki @Wolfuslmagius @justbrooke @Instagirl @Carcin
I've finally been able to properly update the guide! My treatment is over and I've finally found the strength and time to come back to FR!

Updates:
- All celebration chest the past months I have been abscent
- All coliseum venues that required change
- New items in rusted, iron and gilded chests
- Alphabetical chest list update

Info needed:
- Coarsefur Crate content
- Nochnyr Crate content
- Permafrost Crate content
- Runic Bat Crate content
OY2CZgk.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17