Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 101 102
@Culex

Oh!! I see now! Thank you so much!
@Culex

Oh!! I see now! Thank you so much!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Could I please be on the pinglist?
Could I please be on the pinglist?
Click for more cute dragons. :)
pWsZW.gif cW0kb.gif JB1w5.gif cJpr1.gif
I have a suggestion request thing! So I'm on the Materials tab of your glorious spreadsheet, like so: [img]http://i.imgur.com/QipcUQ5.png[/img] (Editing to add [url=http://i.imgur.com/QipcUQ5.png]a link to the embiggenable image[/url].) And I'm looking at Salt, which I need to be keeping for a Swipp trade. The sheet says I've got 56, and I want to keep 5 in my hoard just 'cause. The [i]Swipp Get[/i] and [i]Get[/i] values are 99 and 48 respectively, which presumably means I need 99 total for my trade and I've got 48 left to acquire. So if I need 48 more for my trade, why is there anything in the [i]Total to Sell[/i] column (cell highlighted)? My suggestion request thing is that Swipp trades are taken into account in the [i]Total to Sell[/i] column. I hope this makes sense, and is possible! Thank you for maintaining such a useful thing. :) [b]Edit again:[/b] Also, I am completely not understanding the Swaps columns. I've got 1 for every item in the [i]Make Trade[/i] column and the numbers in the remaining three columns are not doing what I expected. I think some of those hovering descriptions for the column titles would be really helpful!
I have a suggestion request thing!

So I'm on the Materials tab of your glorious spreadsheet, like so:

QipcUQ5.png

(Editing to add a link to the embiggenable image.)

And I'm looking at Salt, which I need to be keeping for a Swipp trade. The sheet says I've got 56, and I want to keep 5 in my hoard just 'cause. The Swipp Get and Get values are 99 and 48 respectively, which presumably means I need 99 total for my trade and I've got 48 left to acquire.

So if I need 48 more for my trade, why is there anything in the Total to Sell column (cell highlighted)?

My suggestion request thing is that Swipp trades are taken into account in the Total to Sell column.

I hope this makes sense, and is possible! Thank you for maintaining such a useful thing. :)

Edit again: Also, I am completely not understanding the Swaps columns. I've got 1 for every item in the Make Trade column and the numbers in the remaining three columns are not doing what I expected. I think some of those hovering descriptions for the column titles would be really helpful!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Culex

Hi, could I please be pinged for updates? This looks super handy so I'm going to try and use it. Yay organization!
@Culex

Hi, could I please be pinged for updates? This looks super handy so I'm going to try and use it. Yay organization!
@Cassolotl
Okay, confession time, I am not really sure what I'm doing half the time with the behind the scenes stuff in SHO! The Keep/Want column does not track what you have in the Swaps sheet. I can certainly try to accommodate your request, however!

And yeah, the 3 rightmost columns in the Swaps sheet are weird. "Want" is a list of things that you have marked "Keep / Used" but don't actually own any. "Collected" is if you have enough to actually swap one right now. "Pending" shows how many swaps you SHOULD make right now based on how many you want, and if you have enough stuff for them. Um. I'll rename them and tooltip them, yes.
@Cassolotl
Okay, confession time, I am not really sure what I'm doing half the time with the behind the scenes stuff in SHO! The Keep/Want column does not track what you have in the Swaps sheet. I can certainly try to accommodate your request, however!

And yeah, the 3 rightmost columns in the Swaps sheet are weird. "Want" is a list of things that you have marked "Keep / Used" but don't actually own any. "Collected" is if you have enough to actually swap one right now. "Pending" shows how many swaps you SHOULD make right now based on how many you want, and if you have enough stuff for them. Um. I'll rename them and tooltip them, yes.
@Culex That all sounds fine or brilliant, depending on which reply is most relevent for each point. :P Thank you for your hard work! I know how it is taking over complex spreadsheets, so I get that they might all need unravelling a little bit sometimes. No hurry. :)
@Culex That all sounds fine or brilliant, depending on which reply is most relevent for each point. :P Thank you for your hard work! I know how it is taking over complex spreadsheets, so I get that they might all need unravelling a little bit sometimes. No hurry. :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Cassolotl
Okay I did a lot of typing (and gesticulating and explaining at my poor husband until it clicked) and I think I have it going correctly now, AS WELL AS no longer asking you to convert food that is reserved for Swaps or whatever. I think? It was some notable recoding of each sheet, so I recommend pasting your own data into the new one.

Lemme know if it works right!
@Cassolotl
Okay I did a lot of typing (and gesticulating and explaining at my poor husband until it clicked) and I think I have it going correctly now, AS WELL AS no longer asking you to convert food that is reserved for Swaps or whatever. I think? It was some notable recoding of each sheet, so I recommend pasting your own data into the new one.

Lemme know if it works right!
@Culex You are a legend. LEGEND. Thank you for putting the time and energy in. I just woke up but once I'm done flapping about doing morning things I will test it out. :)
@Culex You are a legend. LEGEND. Thank you for putting the time and energy in. I just woke up but once I'm done flapping about doing morning things I will test it out. :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Culex Okay, something's up - it's related to the value of various items to sell/keep.

For example, I have lots of skins and none are marked that I want to keep them, because I am lazy. But under "total value of items to sell", next to Skins, it says 22. I'm pretty sure there's no skin marked as worth 22 T. Interestingly, it's still getting the total value of my hoard about right.
@Culex Okay, something's up - it's related to the value of various items to sell/keep.

For example, I have lots of skins and none are marked that I want to keep them, because I am lazy. But under "total value of items to sell", next to Skins, it says 22. I'm pretty sure there's no skin marked as worth 22 T. Interestingly, it's still getting the total value of my hoard about right.
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Cassolotl
Oooh that's weird. May I ask a favor and be allowed to View your SHO, so that I can make my own copy to mess around with?
@Cassolotl
Oooh that's weird. May I ask a favor and be allowed to View your SHO, so that I can make my own copy to mess around with?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 101 102