Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings Directory! v3.0
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 98
Thank you for the update!
Thank you for the update!
vbb5nz.png
Thanks so much for the awesome update!
Thanks so much for the awesome update!
@Devildove Good to know! I love getting hatchling letters, but it happens so rarely. c: I hope it becomes a more common thing~
@Devildove Good to know! I love getting hatchling letters, but it happens so rarely. c: I hope it becomes a more common thing~
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Devildove

Ahoy, thankee kindly fer pingin' me! Reminds me that one o' these days I ought t' do this, haharr!
@Devildove

Ahoy, thankee kindly fer pingin' me! Reminds me that one o' these days I ought t' do this, haharr!
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
Thanks for keeping me on the directory! I still love getting these letters :D
Thanks for keeping me on the directory! I still love getting these letters :D
xrWXpP5.png
@Devildove

Oooh, nice! Thanks much for the ping! ^_^
@Devildove

Oooh, nice! Thanks much for the ping! ^_^
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif4fxtl3.png
@Devildove Thanks for the ping! I hope to get some letters, and send some out too :D
@Devildove Thanks for the ping! I hope to get some letters, and send some out too :D
9o4QkVl.pngwater-banner-3-small_zpsc5c3cd34.gifx4LTdZB.png
@Devildove Thanks for the ping. :3 I do hope someday I get a letter from one of the many hatchlings I auction off daily.
@Devildove Thanks for the ping. :3 I do hope someday I get a letter from one of the many hatchlings I auction off daily.
lIRZ1B8.png
Thanks for the update! I know there's a ton of these posts already but I appreciate it! Adding the button to my profile!
Thanks for the update! I know there's a ton of these posts already but I appreciate it! Adding the button to my profile!
8uUHxh2.png
Artist | Cyvern's Wyverns

H5oS9j0.png
@Devildove so... Man this is so cool but ive never actually done it- if someone has the button on their profile that means you can send them a hatchling letter from a dragon you bought from them?

and if someone sends you one, what sort of reply are you supposed to give back.....?
@Devildove so... Man this is so cool but ive never actually done it- if someone has the button on their profile that means you can send them a hatchling letter from a dragon you bought from them?

and if someone sends you one, what sort of reply are you supposed to give back.....?
they/them or he/him
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 97 98