Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings Directory! v3.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98
@devildove
Thanks for that ping! Such a lovely button there too! :D
@devildove
Thanks for that ping! Such a lovely button there too! :D
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Devildove

Thank you kindly!
@Devildove

Thank you kindly!
tumblr_nagz8tvIGY1tgphxno2_r2_500.png
@Devildove, what a big job! Thank you much for all your hard work and for pinging to let me know what's up. I'll be putting the button in my sig. :)
@Devildove, what a big job! Thank you much for all your hard work and for pinging to let me know what's up. I'll be putting the button in my sig. :)
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@DevilDove thanks for the ping!
@DevilDove thanks for the ping!
All will succumb to the swarm
DmRdZYl.png1Wa1sIi.gif
@Devildove
Thanks for the update and that looks awesome!
@Devildove
Thanks for the update and that looks awesome!
Birbs_zps3txwb1so.jpg
Ping is appreciated! (though why v3.0? What happened to the others?)

I adore Hatchling letters, and will gladly send/receive them! I also occasionally participate in things like temporary dragon trades, roleplays, and helping out new users!
Ping is appreciated! (though why v3.0? What happened to the others?)

I adore Hatchling letters, and will gladly send/receive them! I also occasionally participate in things like temporary dragon trades, roleplays, and helping out new users!
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
This is great!

Thanks for the ping, I'll have to add the button to my profile.
This is great!

Thanks for the ping, I'll have to add the button to my profile.
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
@Devildove thank you for the ping. :D
@Devildove thank you for the ping. :D
@Devildove

Thanks for the ping!
@Devildove

Thanks for the ping!
Selling some old, and leveled, dragons!
@Butzefrau Great question! The first version was posted originally by @Sedakari shortly after FR opened to the public, and she maintained it for a few months. When I joined in September and stumbled across the thread, she was really overwhelmed with the sheer amount of signups and maintenance the thread required, so I took the reigns from there. I used her pinglist from the first thread in my 2.0 thread, and continued with her method of listing the names, which was just to type it in a post as a very long pinglist. This worked just fine, but was a huge page stretcher with 1300 usernames and numbers; it also required me to manually add everyone's sign-ups, and over the following year or so I was starting to get a bit burned out on the maintenance.

I didn't want to just let this die (it's so cool!), or saddle anyone else with the work, and I'd been learning about Excel and Google Docs so I decided to make a spreadsheet doc so people could add themselves! Plus, it's easier to navigate the usernames you're looking for this way. All in all it was just a change that needed to happen I feel.
@Butzefrau Great question! The first version was posted originally by @Sedakari shortly after FR opened to the public, and she maintained it for a few months. When I joined in September and stumbled across the thread, she was really overwhelmed with the sheer amount of signups and maintenance the thread required, so I took the reigns from there. I used her pinglist from the first thread in my 2.0 thread, and continued with her method of listing the names, which was just to type it in a post as a very long pinglist. This worked just fine, but was a huge page stretcher with 1300 usernames and numbers; it also required me to manually add everyone's sign-ups, and over the following year or so I was starting to get a bit burned out on the maintenance.

I didn't want to just let this die (it's so cool!), or saddle anyone else with the work, and I'd been learning about Excel and Google Docs so I decided to make a spreadsheet doc so people could add themselves! Plus, it's easier to navigate the usernames you're looking for this way. All in all it was just a change that needed to happen I feel.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98