Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | data on Gathering item frequencies
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 102 103
@nika
Oh, yeah, definitely more hummingbirds than snakes. (I think I am barely in the double digits, if that, on the snakes.) However, they don't show up until a higher level and I am not necessarily hunting for them/in their areas as I am for the hummingbirds, so I didn't think an aggregate comparison of snakes to hummingbirds was as fair as a comparison of hummingbirds to coral snakes was, as they are supposed to be the exact same level and rarity, but they obviously are not from what I have seen. We'll see what data shows for individual tests.
@nika
Oh, yeah, definitely more hummingbirds than snakes. (I think I am barely in the double digits, if that, on the snakes.) However, they don't show up until a higher level and I am not necessarily hunting for them/in their areas as I am for the hummingbirds, so I didn't think an aggregate comparison of snakes to hummingbirds was as fair as a comparison of hummingbirds to coral snakes was, as they are supposed to be the exact same level and rarity, but they obviously are not from what I have seen. We'll see what data shows for individual tests.
Put up my data from today!
Put up my data from today!
Added my data for today~
Added my data for today~
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Added my data. There are a weird amount of broken bone bottles - as much as some of the one-star items, but it's a two-star. Weird.
Added my data. There are a weird amount of broken bone bottles - as much as some of the one-star items, but it's a two-star. Weird.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
@nika - Added a field in the Fishing page for Bluegill/Pumpkinseed Sunfish/Sunfish/Warmouth under the name 'Sunfish,' as they were missing. Bumped the data accordingly, as well.

Definitely enjoying having a communal location to log my gathering results. This was a great idea. =)

~ Azophel
@nika - Added a field in the Fishing page for Bluegill/Pumpkinseed Sunfish/Sunfish/Warmouth under the name 'Sunfish,' as they were missing. Bumped the data accordingly, as well.

Definitely enjoying having a communal location to log my gathering results. This was a great idea. =)

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Azophel Thanks for the fix! I made so many mistakes in that spreadsheet, oops XD
@Azophel Thanks for the fix! I made so many mistakes in that spreadsheet, oops XD
Added mine.

I've also notice something's not working. I'm trying to get Cobra and Stricker, it's been more than a week and I got none. Like zero. It's so rare...
Added mine.

I've also notice something's not working. I'm trying to get Cobra and Stricker, it's been more than a week and I got none. Like zero. It's so rare...
@Aristiana

The cobras sell for at least 14k each in the AH, so it isn't a glitch; they're just super rare.

A spined cobra familiar is currently listed for 7.9 million treasure in the AH, and the maned cobra is so rare it isn't even listed.
@Aristiana

The cobras sell for at least 14k each in the AH, so it isn't a glitch; they're just super rare.

A spined cobra familiar is currently listed for 7.9 million treasure in the AH, and the maned cobra is so rare it isn't even listed.
Updated with my gathering for today(hunting again). Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll level up in hunting so I can fish tomorrow and add in more data there.
Updated with my gathering for today(hunting again). Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll level up in hunting so I can fish tomorrow and add in more data there.
Level 25 Nature Scavenging
1x White Knight
5x White Bishop
3x Good Eater Award
5x Sanded Ash Plank
20x Chimera Fangs
5x Fractured Tusk
5x Cracked Blackened Ribcage
5x Bronze Fabric Scrap
13x Moth-Eaten Rug
18x Moldy Leather
5x Fir Logs