Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [OLD] Visual Familiars Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@acheronta

Yes, that is totally a thing I could do and should have done a long time ago x)

I'll get right on it!

Edit: Done! If anyone spots any typos in the names, let me know and I'll fix them ASAP.
@acheronta

Yes, that is totally a thing I could do and should have done a long time ago x)

I'll get right on it!

Edit: Done! If anyone spots any typos in the names, let me know and I'll fix them ASAP.
nT4ZdTo.png
@Rokonshi
@Rokonshi
Awesomeness :> Was looking for the coloured images for KS familiars like bone fiend and boolean and not sure where to start

@sellenair
Awesomeness :> Was looking for the coloured images for KS familiars like bone fiend and boolean and not sure where to start

@sellenair
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
Updated with Trickmurk Circus familiar.
Updated with Trickmurk Circus familiar.
nT4ZdTo.png
Updated with new familiars.
Updated with new familiars.
nT4ZdTo.png
Oh, I didn't realize this guide existed. This is very helpful, those images are very clear. I pair familiars and dragons usually based on appearance, so this makes it much easier than the wiki page which has tiny images. I'll be using it in the future!
Oh, I didn't realize this guide existed. This is very helpful, those images are very clear. I pair familiars and dragons usually based on appearance, so this makes it much easier than the wiki page which has tiny images. I'll be using it in the future!
w2GVor2.jpg
Updated with Mistral Jamboree familiar.
Updated with Mistral Jamboree familiar.
nT4ZdTo.png
@Asphoxia
@Asphoxia
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Giving this a friendly bump because its awesome
Giving this a friendly bump because its awesome
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
This is absolutely well done and easy to navigate, I was hoping to find a full list of all familiars, thank you for this. :)

@JDBeckett for safekeeping.
This is absolutely well done and easy to navigate, I was hoping to find a full list of all familiars, thank you for this. :)

@JDBeckett for safekeeping.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24