Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [OLD] Visual Familiars Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
Updated with the new Swipp familiars.
Updated with the new Swipp familiars.
nT4ZdTo.png
@anue
@Morbid (pinging myself so I can find this again)
Bless you for making this! It's exactly the sort of guide I was hoping for since I like being able to view the familiars all at once and sometimes their thumbnails don't show enough. :)
@anue
@Morbid (pinging myself so I can find this again)
Bless you for making this! It's exactly the sort of guide I was hoping for since I like being able to view the familiars all at once and sometimes their thumbnails don't show enough. :)
fK1DT0A.png
@anue Great work on this! I hated having to rummage through the Bestiary to find the corresponding ones.
@anue Great work on this! I hated having to rummage through the Bestiary to find the corresponding ones.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Updated with the new basilisks (they're way, way down with the old Basilisk and Cockatrice).

Glad to see you all are still enjoying the guide :)
Updated with the new basilisks (they're way, way down with the old Basilisk and Cockatrice).

Glad to see you all are still enjoying the guide :)
nT4ZdTo.png
Updated with the fresh additions to Forgotten Cave.
(The centaurs and the serthis are among their own kind further down the guide.)
Updated with the fresh additions to Forgotten Cave.
(The centaurs and the serthis are among their own kind further down the guide.)
nT4ZdTo.png
@anue How do you make a blue Juvenile Starsweeper?
@anue How do you make a blue Juvenile Starsweeper?
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@RoninDragoon

It's called a Lesser Wisp and it's a level 9 Baldwin recipe. You need:
- 1 Blue Goo
- 3 Green Ooze
- 2 Orange Sludge
- 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction (level 8 Baldwin recipe)
- 1 Silver Muck
and 5300 treasure.

I hope this answered your question :)
@RoninDragoon

It's called a Lesser Wisp and it's a level 9 Baldwin recipe. You need:
- 1 Blue Goo
- 3 Green Ooze
- 2 Orange Sludge
- 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction (level 8 Baldwin recipe)
- 1 Silver Muck
and 5300 treasure.

I hope this answered your question :)
nT4ZdTo.png
@anue It did, thank you.
@anue It did, thank you.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Man... The Plague, Lightning and Wind Sprites are so cute/cool! I wish they were cheap on the market... -Sighs-
Man... The Plague, Lightning and Wind Sprites are so cute/cool! I wish they were cheap on the market... -Sighs-
Updated with the new familiars!

Looks like the staff is hard at work un-orphaning all the orphaned familiars, and my personal favorite, Wandering Surgepriest, is now available along with Fan Scorpion and Fallen Streak. I couldn't be happier.

I can hardly wait for the results of the coloring contest, in which four other unique familiars will finally be getting recolored friends.
Updated with the new familiars!

Looks like the staff is hard at work un-orphaning all the orphaned familiars, and my personal favorite, Wandering Surgepriest, is now available along with Fan Scorpion and Fallen Streak. I couldn't be happier.

I can hardly wait for the results of the coloring contest, in which four other unique familiars will finally be getting recolored friends.
nT4ZdTo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24