Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Swipp Autosell Guide
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57
@Ithika

Could I be added to the ping list?
Thank you for your great work!
@Ithika

Could I be added to the ping list?
Thank you for your great work!
To anyone reading the thread:

I'm maintaining a new list/guide in this post.

All the current swipp/baldwin items are added. A few errors in item placement have been fixed (Maidens Blush), Lucky Star has been removed from the trade category, and I've added the valuable battlestones to the 'Do Not Autosell List' for people who may be new to FR or unused to the worth of particular items.

I chose not to include goo and other materials generated from alchemy because they have an easy-to-recognize cauldron symbol in the upper left-hand corner.

My rules/guidelines for hoardselling food (price check any stack 3 points or above) are also noted both in the first post and in the 'food by category' post. This can be a really valuable source of income so I thought it was worth mentioning. :)

Cheers!

-Oriel
To anyone reading the thread:

I'm maintaining a new list/guide in this post.

All the current swipp/baldwin items are added. A few errors in item placement have been fixed (Maidens Blush), Lucky Star has been removed from the trade category, and I've added the valuable battlestones to the 'Do Not Autosell List' for people who may be new to FR or unused to the worth of particular items.

I chose not to include goo and other materials generated from alchemy because they have an easy-to-recognize cauldron symbol in the upper left-hand corner.

My rules/guidelines for hoardselling food (price check any stack 3 points or above) are also noted both in the first post and in the 'food by category' post. This can be a really valuable source of income so I thought it was worth mentioning. :)

Cheers!

-Oriel
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Ithika
Could you add me to the changes ping list?
Wonderful work done here in this guide!
@Ithika
Could you add me to the changes ping list?
Wonderful work done here in this guide!
tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo1_250.png +0 FRT | She/Her pronouns tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo2_250.png
@CrepusculeCraft @zorya19

I'm not sure if Ithika is around anymore, the last forum post they made was back on Sept 8, and they haven't even posted in or maintained this thread since July. Actually, now that I check their profile, it says they are on Hiatus.

But Oriel remade this thread here, and is keeping it up to date. I think you'll have better luck asking to be on the pinglist there ^^
@CrepusculeCraft @zorya19

I'm not sure if Ithika is around anymore, the last forum post they made was back on Sept 8, and they haven't even posted in or maintained this thread since July. Actually, now that I check their profile, it says they are on Hiatus.

But Oriel remade this thread here, and is keeping it up to date. I think you'll have better luck asking to be on the pinglist there ^^
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
Thank you @WingedClaymore!
Thank you @WingedClaymore!
oCFLj7J.gif
Thank you very much for the tip @WingedClaymore!
Thank you very much for the tip @WingedClaymore!
tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo1_250.png +0 FRT | She/Her pronouns tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo2_250.png
30N2y.gif
1rO1Z.gifHaPYq.gif
@Ithika, i'm sorry, it's my little bit of OCD showing, but some of the items don't have the box show up, and your snakes are out of order... [img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/Aroura_Borialice/screeny%20one_zps3efp9f3v.png[/img]
@Ithika, i'm sorry, it's my little bit of OCD showing, but some of the items don't have the box show up, and your snakes are out of order...

screeny%20one_zps3efp9f3v.png
@Ithika Will you please add me to the ping list?
@Ithika Will you please add me to the ping list?
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57