Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Quick Reference Hoardselling Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
This list is drawn from / based on @Ithika's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1097009]guide[/url]. But I wanted a list that incorporated both Baldwin's Brew and the new swaps because I [b]really[/b], [b]really[/b] need to clean out my hoard. When and/or if Ithika returns from hiatus, they can have the code to this thread and reupdate their own. :) I chose NOT to include alchemy items in this list because they have a very clear 'alchemy' cauldron symbol in their tooltip and they all cluster in the same spot in the [b]Materials[/b] category of the hoard. Newbies, you probably shouldn't hoardsell anything with the following symbol! Example: [item=White Slime] [b]Rules for Food Hoardselling[/b]: You should check the AH price for a stack of food if it is [b]4 food points[/b] or above! -Oriel If you spot any mistakes, please ping me! Lists by food category are in the second post below this one. [br] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11EGxN7a5PnuP865fbbZK_lw-F-O4PbObzSB4yP0LisM/edit?usp=sharing][size=5]>Self-Editing Pinglist for Updates<[/size][/url][/center][/b] [center][b][size=4][url=http://pastebin.com/arpEdn2K]Text Version of Guide[/url][/size][/b][/center] [b]This list is correct and updated as of 3/27/2016. [b]3/27: Mistral Jamboree Baldwin Update[/b] [br] [quote=Oriel] [b]Night of the Nocturne Items[/b] This event occurs once a year for two weeks at the end of December. Some items obtained during this time are used for event-exclusive Swipp Swaps. I have chosen to keep those items in this guide rather than deleting them. All of these items are marked with an asterisk ( [b]*[/b] ) which follows immediately after the image/item name in question.[/quote] ----- [quote=Ithika]After changing my treasure making tactic to Coliseum farming, I've found that I've wanted a quick at-a-glance guide to hoard items that can be traded with Swipp, so that I can simply go through and autosell/convert/auction items, worry free, with a simple visual reference. The many (and excellent) Swipp guides I've found so far generally categorize Swipp items by what you get from Swipp, in lists with lots of information, while does the opposite: "Ingredient" item pictures, in categories, in order, no frills. [b]Want to know which items you need to trade for a certain Swipp apparel?[/b] [indent]Check the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24]Encylopedia Article[/url].[/indent] [b]Want to know how many of each item you need?[/b] [indent]Check the [url=http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Swipp]FR Wiki List[/url].[/indent] If you're looking for more in-depth item guides, here are some of my favorites: [br] [b]Updated List By Oriel[/b] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1349778]Rhea's Swipp Skin/Accent Pinglists[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/136122]Azophel's Gathering Reference Guide[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1575614]lilihierax's Transmutation Reference[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1091175]Piney's Gathering & Grinding Guide[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458]mes3's Baldwin's Brew Visual Guide[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1304794/1]Amaterasu's Apparel Guide[/url] [/size][/center][br] Items that you need to make a Swipp trade appear here in the order that they appear in your hoard, under their categories. [b]Oriel Update:[/b] Items that you need to brew other items in Baldwin's also appear here in the order that they appear in your hoard, under their categories. The guide has been changed to reflect battle stone items that you should never sell in order to be more 'newbie friendly' and require less explanation when used by people who are new to Flight Rising.[/quote] ----- [br] [center][b][size=6]Food[/size][/b][/center][br] [Item=Wasteland Pauper][item=Mana Thief][item=Java Sparrow][item=Manaweed][item=Black Witch][item=Fire Ant][Item=Cindershroom][item=White Cabbage Butterfly][item=Coral Snake][item=Sand Creeper][Item=Nymph][item=Olive Sea Snake][Item=White-Eared Hummingbird][Item=Tundra Cactus][item=Duskrat][item=Glow Mushroom][item=Herdbeast Hoof][item=Harlequin Ladybug][item=Carnaval Tulip][item=Black Tulip][item=Dusk Jadevine][item=Crimson Jadevine][item=Gradish][item=Sunkernel][item=Sea Fae][item=Sunset Sea Dragon][item=Onyx Cobra][item=Amethyst Striker][item=Opal Cobra][item=Emerald Striker][Item=Fallout Whisper][item=Fire Flower][item=Umbral Catfish][item=Honeycomb Fragment][Item=Vampiric Featherflea][item=Wisp Fruit][Item=Stonewatch Flatblade][item=Stonewatch Scrub][item=Bluemoon Dartling][item=Bluelipped Thresh][item=Crowntail Wanderer][item=Crowntail Surgling][item=Elk Ear][item=Snowfall Elk Ear][item=Spotted Grasshopper][item=Cinnamon][item=Green Shoots][item=Mute Swan][item=Vibrant Prickly Insect][item=Lyretail Puffer][item=Maidens Blush][Item=True Rainbow Trout][item=Hallowed Ivy][item=Butterflyfish][Item=Algaestrider][Item=Ermine][Item=Ferret][item=Fever Fly][item=Venomous Fly][item=Horse Fly][item=Olympia Oyster][item=Royal Oyster][item=Wilting Rose][item=Scalescarab][item=Toxindiver][item=Deepwater Constructor][item=Sentinel Fish][item=Leaf Insect]*[item=Chameleon]*[item=Living Stones]*[item=Lakebottom Flounder]*[item=Micro Deer][item=Petalwing Matriarch][item=Autumn Pennant][item=Juvenile Prairie Skink][item=Weird Purple Skink][item=Green-Throated Skink][item=Lunar Lacewing][item=Cuckoo]*[item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar]*[item=Bee Orchid]*[item=Flying Gurnard]* [b]Unconfirmed Location:[/b] None. [center][size=6][b]Materials[/b][/center][br] [i]I chose NOT to include alchemy items in this list because they have a very clear 'alchemy' cauldron symbol in their tooltip and they all cluster in the same spot in the [b]Materials[/b] category of the hoard. Newbies, you probably shouldn't hoardsell anything with the following symbol! Example:[/i] [item=White Slime] [item=Obsidian][item=Salt][item=Gravel][item=Sand][item=Nickel Ore][item=Iron Ore][item=Copper Ore][item=Squirrel Skull][item=Bone Fragments][item=Sparrow Skull][item=Intact Parchment][item=Mangled Textile][Item=Moth-Eaten Rug][item=Silver Ore][item=Gold Ore][item=Platinum Ore][item=Driftwood Branch][item=Crumbling Leather][item=Moldy Leather][item=Rotting Leather][item=Birch Logs][item=Cedar Logs][item=Driftwood Log][item=Reflective Fish Scales][item=Smooth Pebbles][item=Smoky Quartz][item=Rose Quartz][item=Banded Sardonyx][item=Jasper][item=Cobalt Ore][item=Lead Ore][item=Tin Ore][item=Stone Fertility Statue][item=Gypsum][item=Chipped Blackened Legbones][item=Iron Belt Buckle][item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle][item=Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone][item=Ancestral Incense][item=Wispy Foxtail][item=Common Podid Claws][item=Southmarsh Podid Claws][item=Crackled Scales][item=Molted Scales][item=Fragile Antler][item=Muckbottom Shell][item=Seeker Brooch][item=Seeker Orb][Item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide][item=Ice Crystal][item=Sacridite][item=Depleted Sacridite][item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap][Item=White Linen Fabric Scrap][item=Winter Wolf Pelt][item=Black Wolf Pelt][item=Celestial Horn][item=Wavespun Cloth][item=Unnatural Leg Bones][item=Ancient Fungus Spores][Item=Runed Tuft of Fur][item=Igneous Flow][Item=Frozen Rock Flow][item=Snow Streak Pinion][item=Shining Feather Cluster][item=Powerful Serthis Poison][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Mistral Glove][item=Spellbound Glove][item=Mimic Powder]*[item=Aged Tome][item=Battered Book of Fables][item=Bluefin Charger Fin][item=Clown Charger Fin][item=Shadowbinder's Tears][item=Apatite][item=Bloodstone][item=Chrysoberyl][item=Emerald][item=Rhodochrosite][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Berserker's Belt][item=Hardy Antler][item=Kamaitachi Blades][item=Carved Harpy Mask][item=Umbral Yarn][item=Fluted Conch] [b]Unknown Location:[/b] None [br][size=5][b]Apparel[/b][/size][br] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [br][size=5][b]Familiars[/b][/size][br] [item=Luna Mith][item=Leafy Moth][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Sakura Owl][Item=Steam Gyre][item=Rainbow Sprite] [br][size=5][b]Battle Items[/b][/size][br] [i]Note: This guide has been updated to reflect items you shouldn't hoardsell on principle (i.e. newbie safe!). Do not hoardsell elemental Might Fragments! They are all together in the hoard and look like this in shape: [item=Earthen Might Fragment][/i] [item=Scratch][item=Meditate][item=Eliminate][item=Rally][item=Regeneration][item=Berserker][item=Ambush][item=Anticipate][item=Fossilize][item=Enamor][item=Drown] [br][size=5][b]Skins[/b][/size][br] None Currently Listed [br][size=5][b]Other[/b][/size][br] [item=Crumbling Relief][item=White Pawn][item=Black Bishop][item=Amber-Trapped Fly][item=Amber-Trapped Mosquito][item=Scroll Case][item=Diamond Ring][item=Ruby Ring][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Broken Bottle][item=Sea Scorpion Fossil][item=Haunted Stone Orb][item=Ornate Porcelain Jar][item=Canopic Jar][item=Forgotten Poet's Tools][item=Used Cartography Ink][item=Chimera Relic][item=Battered Gauntlet][Item=Brawler Gauntlet][item=Aquatic Relic][item=Aviar Fragment][item=Rasa Pottery Fragment][item=Multi-Lens Magnifier]*[item=Mirror]*[item=Night Flame]*[item=Nocturne Puppet]*[item=Mender's Healing Staff][item=Owlcat Journal][item=Forest Field Guide][item=Pulsating Pendant][item=Azure Lure][item=Crystal Ball]*[item=Hourglass]*[item=Leporidae Guise]*[item=Weathered Grimoire]* [size=1]Note: * Denotes special Night of the Nocturne item.[/size]
This list is drawn from / based on @Ithika's guide. But I wanted a list that incorporated both Baldwin's Brew and the new swaps because I really, really need to clean out my hoard. When and/or if Ithika returns from hiatus, they can have the code to this thread and reupdate their own. :)

I chose NOT to include alchemy items in this list because they have a very clear 'alchemy' cauldron symbol in their tooltip and they all cluster in the same spot in the Materials category of the hoard. Newbies, you probably shouldn't hoardsell anything with the following symbol!

Example:
White Slime

Rules for Food Hoardselling: You should check the AH price for a stack of food if it is 4 food points or above!

-Oriel

If you spot any mistakes, please ping me! Lists by food category are in the second post below this one.

This list is correct and updated as of 3/27/2016.

3/27: Mistral Jamboree Baldwin Update

Oriel wrote:
Night of the Nocturne Items
This event occurs once a year for two weeks at the end of December. Some items obtained during this time are used for event-exclusive Swipp Swaps. I have chosen to keep those items in this guide rather than deleting them. All of these items are marked with an asterisk ( * ) which follows immediately after the image/item name in question.

Ithika wrote:
After changing my treasure making tactic to Coliseum farming, I've found that I've wanted a quick at-a-glance guide to hoard items that can be traded with Swipp, so that I can simply go through and autosell/convert/auction items, worry free, with a simple visual reference.

The many (and excellent) Swipp guides I've found so far generally categorize Swipp items by what you get from Swipp, in lists with lots of information, while does the opposite: "Ingredient" item pictures, in categories, in order, no frills.

Want to know which items you need to trade for a certain Swipp apparel?
Check the Encylopedia Article.

Want to know how many of each item you need?
Check the FR Wiki List.

If you're looking for more in-depth item guides, here are some of my favorites:

Updated List By Oriel

Items that you need to make a Swipp trade appear here in the order that they appear in your hoard, under their categories.

Oriel Update: Items that you need to brew other items in Baldwin's also appear here in the order that they appear in your hoard, under their categories. The guide has been changed to reflect battle stone items that you should never sell in order to be more 'newbie friendly' and require less explanation when used by people who are new to Flight Rising.

Food

Wasteland Pauper Mana Thief Java Sparrow Manaweed Black Witch Fire Ant Cindershroom White Cabbage Butterfly Coral Snake Sand Creeper Nymph Olive Sea Snake White-Eared Hummingbird Tundra Cactus Duskrat Glow Mushroom Herdbeast Hoof Harlequin Ladybug Carnaval Tulip Black Tulip Dusk Jadevine Crimson Jadevine Gradish Sunkernel Sea Fae Sunset Sea Dragon Onyx Cobra Amethyst Striker Opal Cobra Emerald Striker Fallout Whisper Fire Flower Umbral Catfish Honeycomb Fragment Vampiric Featherflea Wisp Fruit Stonewatch Flatblade Stonewatch Scrub Bluemoon Dartling Bluelipped Thresh Crowntail Wanderer Crowntail Surgling Elk Ear Snowfall Elk Ear Spotted Grasshopper Cinnamon Green Shoots Mute Swan Vibrant Prickly Insect Lyretail Puffer Maidens Blush True Rainbow Trout Hallowed Ivy Butterflyfish Algaestrider Ermine Ferret Fever Fly Venomous Fly Horse Fly Olympia Oyster Royal Oyster Wilting Rose Scalescarab Toxindiver Deepwater Constructor Sentinel Fish Leaf Insect * Chameleon * Living Stones * Lakebottom Flounder * Micro Deer Petalwing Matriarch Autumn Pennant Juvenile Prairie Skink Weird Purple Skink Green-throated Skink Lunar Lacewing Cuckoo * Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar * Bee Orchid * Flying Gurnard *

Unconfirmed Location: None.

Materials

I chose NOT to include alchemy items in this list because they have a very clear 'alchemy' cauldron symbol in their tooltip and they all cluster in the same spot in the Materials category of the hoard. Newbies, you probably shouldn't hoardsell anything with the following symbol!

Example:

White Slime

Obsidian Salt Gravel Sand Nickel Ore Iron Ore Copper Ore Squirrel Skull Bone Fragments Sparrow Skull Intact Parchment Mangled Textile Moth-Eaten Rug Silver Ore Gold Ore Platinum Ore Driftwood Branch Crumbling Leather Moldy Leather Rotting Leather Birch Logs Cedar Logs Driftwood Log Reflective Fish Scales Smooth Pebbles Smoky Quartz Rose Quartz Banded Sardonyx Jasper Cobalt Ore Lead Ore Tin Ore Stone Fertility Statue Gypsum Chipped Blackened Legbones Iron Belt Buckle Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Light Runestone Nature Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone Ancestral Incense Wispy Foxtail Common Podid Claws Southmarsh Podid Claws Crackled Scales Molted Scales Fragile Antler Muckbottom Shell Seeker Brooch Seeker Orb Nightsky Fuiran Hide Ice Crystal Sacridite Depleted Sacridite Red Linen Fabric Scrap White Linen Fabric Scrap Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Celestial Horn Wavespun Cloth Unnatural Leg Bones Ancient Fungus Spores Runed Tuft of Fur Igneous Flow Frozen Rock Flow Snow Streak Pinion Shining Feather Cluster Powerful Serthis Poison Unstable Serthis Concoction Mistral Glove Spellbound Glove Mimic Powder * Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Bluefin Charger Fin Clown Charger Fin Shadowbinder's Tears Apatite Bloodstone Chrysoberyl Emerald Rhodochrosite Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Berserker's Belt Hardy Antler Kamaitachi Blades Carved Harpy Mask Umbral Yarn Fluted Conch

Unknown Location: None

Apparel

Blushing Pink Rose

Familiars

Luna Mith Leafy Moth Amaranth Moth Emerald Webwing Sakura Owl Steam Gyre Rainbow Sprite

Battle Items

Note: This guide has been updated to reflect items you shouldn't hoardsell on principle (i.e. newbie safe!). Do not hoardsell elemental Might Fragments! They are all together in the hoard and look like this in shape:
Earthen Might Fragment

Scratch Meditate Eliminate Rally Regeneration Berserker Ambush Anticipate Fossilize Enamor Drown

Skins

None Currently Listed

Other

Crumbling Relief White Pawn Black Bishop Amber-trapped Fly Amber-trapped Mosquito Scroll Case Diamond Ring Ruby Ring Rusted Treasure Chest Broken Bottle Sea Scorpion Fossil Haunted Stone Orb Ornate Porcelain Jar Canopic Jar Forgotten Poet's Tools Used Cartography Ink Chimera Relic Battered Gauntlet Brawler Gauntlet Aquatic Relic Aviar Fragment Rasa Pottery Fragment Multi-Lens Magnifier * Mirror * Night Flame * Nocturne Puppet * Mender's Healing Staff Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide Pulsating Pendant Azure Lure Crystal Ball * Hourglass * Leporidae Guise * Weathered Grimoire *

Note: * Denotes special Night of the Nocturne item.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
[center][size=6][b]Food By Category[/b][/size] [br][/center] [b]Rules for Food Hoardselling[/b]: You should check the AH price for a stack of food if it is [b]4 food points[/b] or above! [br] [size=1]Note: * Denotes special Night of the Nocturne item.[/size] [br] --- [center][size=6][b]Insects[/b][/size] [br] [Item=Wasteland Pauper][item=Mana Thief][item=Black Witch][item=Fire Ant][item=White Cabbage Butterfly][Item=Nymph][item=Harlequin Ladybug][Item=Fallout Whisper][Item=Vampiric Featherflea][item=Spotted Grasshopper][item=Vibrant Prickly Insect][Item=Algaestrider][item=Fever Fly][item=Venomous Fly][item=Horse Fly][item=Scalescarab][item=Toxindiver][item=Leaf Insect]*[item=Petalwing Matriarch][item=Autumn Pennant][item=Lunar Lacewing][item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar]* --- [center][size=6][b]Meat[/b][/size] [br] [item=Java Sparrow][item=Coral Snake][item=Olive Sea Snake][Item=White-Eared Hummingbird][item=Duskrat][item=Herdbeast Hoof][item=Onyx Cobra][item=Amethyst Striker][item=Opal Cobra][item=Emerald Striker][item=Elk Ear][item=Snowfall Elk Ear][item=Mute Swan][Item=Ermine][Item=Ferret][item=Chameleon][item=Micro Deer][item=Juvenile Prairie Skink][item=Weird Purple Skink][item=Green-Throated Skink][item=Cuckoo]* --- [center][size=6][b]Seafood[/b][/size] [br] [item=Sea Fae][item=Sunset Sea Dragon][item=Umbral Catfish][item=Bluemoon Dartling][item=Crowntail Wanderer][item=Crowntail Surgling][item=Lyretail Puffer][Item=True Rainbow Trout][item=Butterflyfish][item=Olympia Oyster][item=Royal Oyster][item=Deepwater Constructor][item=Sentinel Fish][item=Lakebottom Flounder]*[item=Flying Gurnard]* --- [center][size=6][b]Plants[/b][/size] [br] [item=Manaweed][Item=Cindershroom][item=Sand Creeper][Item=Tundra Cactus][item=Glow Mushroom][item=Carnaval Tulip][item=Black Tulip][item=Dusk Jadevine][item=Crimson Jadevine][item=Gradish][item=Sunkernel][item=Fire Flower][item=Honeycomb Fragment][item=Wisp Fruit][Item=Stonewatch Flatblade][item=Stonewatch Scrub][item=Bluelipped Thresh][item=Cinnamon][item=Green Shoots][item=Maidens Blush][item=Hallowed Ivy][item=Wilting Rose][item=Living Stones]*[item=Bee Orchid]* --- [center][size=6][b]Items Recently Removed[/b][/size] [item=Jar of Slime] Radioactive Slime - Removed October 29, 2015 [item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Tiny Feathers] Fallout Streak - Removed October 29, 2015 [item=Nightwing Bat] Runic Bat - Removed October 29, 2015 [item=Lucky Star][item=Juneflower] Tickled Hyacinth - Retired July 10, 2015 ---- [center][size=6][b]Items Recently Added[/b][/size] Swipp Swaps - Feb 11 2016 [item=Black Wolf Pelt][item=Micro Deer][item=Mute Swan][item=Snow Streak Pinion][item=Glow Mushroom][item=Black Bishop][item=Fluted Conch][item=Wilting Rose] Swipp Swaps - Jan 16 2016 [item=Seeker Broach][item=Black Witch][item=Lunar Lacewing][item=Hardy Antler][item=Petalwing Matriarch][item=Pulsating Pendant][item=Azure Lure][item=Rhodochrosite][item=Carved Harpy Mask][item=Kamaitachi Blades][item=Berserker's Belt][item=Umbral Yarn][item=Unnatural Leg Bones][item=White Cabbage Butterfly][item=Shadowbinder's Tears][item=Autumn Pennant] Swipp Swaps - Jan 9 2016 [item=Clown Charger Fin][item=Bluefin Charger Fin][item=Sentinel Fish][item=Deepwater Constructor] NotN - Dec 20-Dec 21 Materials [item=Mimic Powder] All of the trinkets and food listed in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514]this guide[/url]. Basically everything that drops from NotN monsters. Live Update Dec 13 - Baldwin's Level 12/13 Materials [item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone][item=Aged Tome][item=Battered Book of Fables][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes] Other [item=Owlcat Journal][item=Forest Field Guide] Keep saving your alchemy materials![/center]
Food By Category

Rules for Food Hoardselling: You should check the AH price for a stack of food if it is 4 food points or above!

Note: * Denotes special Night of the Nocturne item.

---
Insects

Wasteland Pauper Mana Thief Black Witch Fire Ant White Cabbage Butterfly Nymph Harlequin Ladybug Fallout Whisper Vampiric Featherflea Spotted Grasshopper Vibrant Prickly Insect Algaestrider Fever Fly Venomous Fly Horse Fly Scalescarab Toxindiver Leaf Insect * Petalwing Matriarch Autumn Pennant Lunar Lacewing Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar *
---
Meat

Java Sparrow Coral Snake Olive Sea Snake White-Eared Hummingbird Duskrat Herdbeast Hoof Onyx Cobra Amethyst Striker Opal Cobra Emerald Striker Elk Ear Snowfall Elk Ear Mute Swan Ermine Ferret Chameleon Micro Deer Juvenile Prairie Skink Weird Purple Skink Green-throated Skink Cuckoo *
---
Seafood

Sea Fae Sunset Sea Dragon Umbral Catfish Bluemoon Dartling Crowntail Wanderer Crowntail Surgling Lyretail Puffer True Rainbow Trout Butterflyfish Olympia Oyster Royal Oyster Deepwater Constructor Sentinel Fish Lakebottom Flounder * Flying Gurnard *
---
Plants

Manaweed Cindershroom Sand Creeper Tundra Cactus Glow Mushroom Carnaval Tulip Black Tulip Dusk Jadevine Crimson Jadevine Gradish Sunkernel Fire Flower Honeycomb Fragment Wisp Fruit Stonewatch Flatblade Stonewatch Scrub Bluelipped Thresh Cinnamon Green Shoots Maidens Blush Hallowed Ivy Wilting Rose Living Stones * Bee Orchid *
---
Items Recently Removed

Jar of Slime
Radioactive Slime - Removed October 29, 2015

Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Tiny Feathers
Fallout Streak - Removed October 29, 2015

Nightwing Bat
Runic Bat - Removed October 29, 2015

Lucky Star Juneflower
Tickled Hyacinth - Retired July 10, 2015

----
Items Recently Added

Swipp Swaps - Feb 11 2016

Black Wolf Pelt Micro Deer Mute Swan Snow Streak Pinion Glow Mushroom Black Bishop Fluted Conch Wilting Rose

Swipp Swaps - Jan 16 2016

Black Witch Lunar Lacewing Hardy Antler Petalwing Matriarch Pulsating Pendant Azure Lure Rhodochrosite Carved Harpy Mask Kamaitachi Blades Berserker's Belt Umbral Yarn Unnatural Leg Bones White Cabbage Butterfly Shadowbinder's Tears Autumn Pennant

Swipp Swaps - Jan 9 2016

Clown Charger Fin Bluefin Charger Fin Sentinel Fish Deepwater Constructor

NotN - Dec 20-Dec 21

Materials
Mimic Powder
All of the trinkets and food listed in this guide. Basically everything that drops from NotN monsters.

Live Update Dec 13 - Baldwin's Level 12/13

Materials
Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Light Runestone Nature Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes

Other
Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide

Keep saving your alchemy materials!
@Isoceles @loudscreaming @Xarina @tigercule @resplendeo @weyrbound @Teraform @DrakkanWolf @imupacreek2000 @LithiumJay @Heatherly @Nevele @ochrasy @AcidRelic@Timeweaver @arcobaleno @Yotebeth @bladeddarkness @abokado @DianaMoon @SanctifiedSavage @Winterschlaf @HazelNutty @ErisLordFreedom @Caecos @Shellamander @MrTanookiMario @Dreu @Kela @Cutiepaws @Tierce @Scottie @Silvexus @AmityWall @Kyrtian @LittyWick @Ithiltari @DireWolfwere @smug @ancientsecrets @Hazzlebee1 @rhubarbcobbler @Blutopod @Kujaku @Miashin @Alternatewarning @Scapegoat @SamhainSpirit @squidmagician @kiwisue @illusione @Butcherbaby @RainbowShrimp @GhostMouse @Deddo @cammo @Velander @Luxa @Morjean @Pyroxy @Shadowfall @tapixt @YosukeHanamura @janetlin @snowyfox @yamiaainferno @SheofSilence @agentderse @Sharkfluff @Elemecca @Kashidoodles @Endlessnight @Suathiel @glowdawn25898 @Lianais @akwetePurrmask @Addmon @Manwe @forestflower @WGJuliana @Ogma @Katarinka @Aky @Kalibear @Xiro @Rubaiyate @muttsmutt @Leighei @ReddenRose @tiger22g2 @LucisAbsentia @FallenAngelKiya @SCJemie @VaiRuss @skykissesthesea @Clay1230 @Watercolour @MusicandMagic @Vasarcdus @BunnySox @rocketgirl2 @Rannera @bluevelvet @Kalietha @Jigamaree @shadowpup88 @burningdarkfire @Zstryker @Perididdle @Otterfall @LunaSea @falune @grimhound @Kirlyn @weeb @repulsor @Shana @RizuChan @Leralilly @Delight @Zixi @LadySithis @MafiaVamp @Melodious @Blowinginthewind @Steex @Scherervillian @Curious @Treble @Bluetadamore @solfell @Serilda @Aieoa @Valshaena @MortuiVitam @clockworkrogue @Oceann @BeaVoyager @darkmuse @WingedClaymore @Mez @hemmond @Coys @wolfuslmagius @Glide @mockeryof @BlueVelvet @Blackavaar @chamilet @Leopardmask @Secretsaver @Hum @Silverphoenix @TheMightTar @seragakiaoba @jaegerfly @izfet @DeeStar @GhostThane @Sotku @ShadowLucario160 @patsypepper @Wolfenritter @Xari @mcbenik @Siyaa @Lanikot @Herddog @Rolyo @Trinity1 @MKNero @PoofinBird @Amarxnthine @gayfae @9lley

NEW: Quick Reference Swipp+Baldwin Autosell Guide

Greetings! You were all pinged here because you were either on the old pinglist for Ithika's Autosell Guide or you expressed interest in being on a pinglist in the other thread.

I'm Oriel. I loved Ithika's guide, too, but I really wanted a place to look up items for both Swipp and Baldwin in the same place. I've also updated this post to be 'newbie friendly' in the Battlestones category - Ambush, Eliminate, Berserker, and Elemental Might fragments have also been added to the 'no autosell list' for people who may not be familiar with the coliseum or the relative value of the items.

If you would like to be pinged for future updates, there is now a Self-Editing Pinglist in this google document. This is the last time you will be pinged from the old list!
@Isoceles @loudscreaming @Xarina @tigercule @resplendeo @weyrbound @Teraform @DrakkanWolf @imupacreek2000 @LithiumJay @Heatherly @Nevele @ochrasy @AcidRelic@Timeweaver @arcobaleno @Yotebeth @bladeddarkness @abokado @DianaMoon @SanctifiedSavage @Winterschlaf @HazelNutty @ErisLordFreedom @Caecos @Shellamander @MrTanookiMario @Dreu @Kela @Cutiepaws @Tierce @Scottie @Silvexus @AmityWall @Kyrtian @LittyWick @Ithiltari @DireWolfwere @smug @ancientsecrets @Hazzlebee1 @rhubarbcobbler @Blutopod @Kujaku @Miashin @Alternatewarning @Scapegoat @SamhainSpirit @squidmagician @kiwisue @illusione @Butcherbaby @RainbowShrimp @GhostMouse @Deddo @cammo @Velander @Luxa @Morjean @Pyroxy @Shadowfall @tapixt @YosukeHanamura @janetlin @snowyfox @yamiaainferno @SheofSilence @agentderse @Sharkfluff @Elemecca @Kashidoodles @Endlessnight @Suathiel @glowdawn25898 @Lianais @akwetePurrmask @Addmon @Manwe @forestflower @WGJuliana @Ogma @Katarinka @Aky @Kalibear @Xiro @Rubaiyate @muttsmutt @Leighei @ReddenRose @tiger22g2 @LucisAbsentia @FallenAngelKiya @SCJemie @VaiRuss @skykissesthesea @Clay1230 @Watercolour @MusicandMagic @Vasarcdus @BunnySox @rocketgirl2 @Rannera @bluevelvet @Kalietha @Jigamaree @shadowpup88 @burningdarkfire @Zstryker @Perididdle @Otterfall @LunaSea @falune @grimhound @Kirlyn @weeb @repulsor @Shana @RizuChan @Leralilly @Delight @Zixi @LadySithis @MafiaVamp @Melodious @Blowinginthewind @Steex @Scherervillian @Curious @Treble @Bluetadamore @solfell @Serilda @Aieoa @Valshaena @MortuiVitam @clockworkrogue @Oceann @BeaVoyager @darkmuse @WingedClaymore @Mez @hemmond @Coys @wolfuslmagius @Glide @mockeryof @BlueVelvet @Blackavaar @chamilet @Leopardmask @Secretsaver @Hum @Silverphoenix @TheMightTar @seragakiaoba @jaegerfly @izfet @DeeStar @GhostThane @Sotku @ShadowLucario160 @patsypepper @Wolfenritter @Xari @mcbenik @Siyaa @Lanikot @Herddog @Rolyo @Trinity1 @MKNero @PoofinBird @Amarxnthine @gayfae @9lley

NEW: Quick Reference Swipp+Baldwin Autosell Guide

Greetings! You were all pinged here because you were either on the old pinglist for Ithika's Autosell Guide or you expressed interest in being on a pinglist in the other thread.

I'm Oriel. I loved Ithika's guide, too, but I really wanted a place to look up items for both Swipp and Baldwin in the same place. I've also updated this post to be 'newbie friendly' in the Battlestones category - Ambush, Eliminate, Berserker, and Elemental Might fragments have also been added to the 'no autosell list' for people who may not be familiar with the coliseum or the relative value of the items.

If you would like to be pinged for future updates, there is now a Self-Editing Pinglist in this google document. This is the last time you will be pinged from the old list!
@Oriel
Thanks for the ping! c:
@Oriel
Thanks for the ping! c:
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Oriel

Oh cool, thanks for the ping! :)

Edit: Also I will have to add myself when I get to my sister's, gotta be logged in :P
@Oriel

Oh cool, thanks for the ping! :)

Edit: Also I will have to add myself when I get to my sister's, gotta be logged in :P
@Oriel

Fabulous! I can't edit the document though, it's in view only?
@Oriel

Fabulous! I can't edit the document though, it's in view only?
ypBEEZJ.png
@Rolyo @Deestar @LithiumJay

New link.

XD

It's updated in all the other posts now, too! Let me know if there are any problems.
@Rolyo @Deestar @LithiumJay

New link.

XD

It's updated in all the other posts now, too! Let me know if there are any problems.
@Oriel

Thanks for the ping! I needed a new comprehensive guide.

@djslabs You might find this useful.
@Oriel

Thanks for the ping! I needed a new comprehensive guide.

@djslabs You might find this useful.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-d9fn1vs.png
@Oriel
Slapped myself on there! cx
@Oriel
Slapped myself on there! cx
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
@Oriel
thanks for the ping