Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble: Custom Puzzle Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would appreciate if there was a system letting you know that your puzzle was not approved. I spent a while waiting for my puzzle to be approved only to find this probably was why it told me nothing. Also, if not that, then an estimate on how long it would take for that approval to happen would be good.
I would appreciate if there was a system letting you know that your puzzle was not approved. I spent a while waiting for my puzzle to be approved only to find this probably was why it told me nothing. Also, if not that, then an estimate on how long it would take for that approval to happen would be good.
Cool
Cool
I made a puzzle named The Craziness! It was all i could think of XD
I made a puzzle named The Craziness! It was all i could think of XD
0256fa9e4f69e0073c8e42f6a0df6399a2f9a684c5abb6bc69ba279726f4d178.jpg
Are puzzle designs still being accepted? I've hade one up for a while(almost a year) and it hasn't gotten accepted yet.
Are puzzle designs still being accepted? I've hade one up for a while(almost a year) and it hasn't gotten accepted yet.
CLVpsxr.gif
I've submitted a puzzle around the time I first joined so... that would be in 2014.

It's now 2017 and it's still pending...
I've submitted a puzzle around the time I first joined so... that would be in 2014.

It's now 2017 and it's still pending...
GEiz8BL.png
[quote name="EmeraldDragon22" date="2016-04-21 17:13:13" ] [quote name="BreezeTheDragon" date=2015-11-24 19:16:08] I looked this up because I can't name my puzzle for some odd reason [/quote] same for me..) [/quote] [quote name="ghostpee" date="2016-04-22] I also got the "no way to type in a name for the puzzle" bug. The window pops up to name it, but there's no text box to input the puzzle name. [/quote] Yo, just type. It'll show up, no worries.
EmeraldDragon22 wrote on 2016-04-21 17:13:13:
BreezeTheDragon wrote on 2015-11-24:
I looked this up because I can't name my puzzle for some odd reason
same for me..)
ghostpee wrote on "2016-04-22:
I also got the "no way to type in a name for the puzzle" bug. The window pops up to name it, but there's no text box to input the puzzle name.
Yo, just type. It'll show up, no worries.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Are they still taking new puzzles? Because mine hasn't been accepted in years! I'm not angry if this is the case, I'd just like to know!
Are they still taking new puzzles? Because mine hasn't been accepted in years! I'm not angry if this is the case, I'd just like to know!
jCVhFoZ.gif
ohoh
ohoh
Gotta try it
Gotta try it
I'm not sure if any of my designs got through. Every time I create one, after I click submit I get an error message that says 'connection to flight rising game server lost'.
Have they actually been sent?
I'm not sure if any of my designs got through. Every time I create one, after I click submit I get an error message that says 'connection to flight rising game server lost'.
Have they actually been sent?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7