Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble: Custom Puzzle Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I can't even submit mine.... :/
I can't even submit mine.... :/
Do you want to hatch and grow even more dragons? Click the eggs!
26ceZ.gif WIVb0.gif8VBYS.gif4JTNE.gif
Mine has been in the queue for at least six months? Maybe eight months?Soooo you all might have quite a while to go.
Mine has been in the queue for at least six months? Maybe eight months?Soooo you all might have quite a while to go.
tgTY.png
I looked this up because I can't name my puzzle for some odd reason
Devourer of Bricks, Goat of the Carnival, your one, your only, Goat.
@Amalythia

Thank you!
@Amalythia

Thank you!
My puzzle has been pending for, like, 9-10 months.
My puzzle has been pending for, like, 9-10 months.
I hope that someone lets us know if anymore Tidal Trouble maps are being accepted. Maybe they just haven't had time to review the many that have likely been submitted?
I hope that someone lets us know if anymore Tidal Trouble maps are being accepted. Maybe they just haven't had time to review the many that have likely been submitted?
[quote name="BreezeTheDragon" date=2015-11-24 19:16:08] I looked this up because I can't name my puzzle for some odd reason [/quote] same for me..)
BreezeTheDragon wrote on 2015-11-24:
same for me..)
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
I also got the "no way to type in a name for the puzzle" bug. The window pops up to name it, but there's no text box to input the puzzle name.
I also got the "no way to type in a name for the puzzle" bug. The window pops up to name it, but there's no text box to input the puzzle name.
cool game
cool game
[quote name="Naga" date=2015-11-17 14:05:41] Mine has been in the queue for at least six months? Maybe eight months?Soooo you all might have quite a while to go. [/quote] I think it has been a YEAR or more since I submitted mine and it's still pending!
Naga wrote on 2015-11-17:

I think it has been a YEAR or more since I submitted mine and it's still pending!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7