Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Specialty Items Reference [Capsule]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@SimFeetUnder @ShadowRising @Unbroken @kaylavarnell4736 @Trollzaya Added the new gene, Alloy! [item=secondary gene: alloy]
@SimFeetUnder
@ShadowRising
@Unbroken
@kaylavarnell4736
@Trollzaya

Added the new gene, Alloy!
Secondary Gene: Alloy
@SimFeetUnder @ShadowRising @Unbroken @kaylavarnell4736 @Trollzaya Added the Mirror and Pearlcatcher vistas! [item=vista: mirror dragons][item=vista: pearlcatcher dragons]
@SimFeetUnder
@ShadowRising
@Unbroken
@kaylavarnell4736
@Trollzaya

Added the Mirror and Pearlcatcher vistas!
Vista: Mirror Dragons Vista: Pearlcatcher Dragons
@RandyPandy
Love the list! I use it a lot :)
but I just noticed that Daub and Current seem to be listed in the wrong rarity category at the top of the genes? I believe they're supposed to be with Seraph/Hypnotic/Hex/Saturn? I could be wrong...
@RandyPandy
Love the list! I use it a lot :)
but I just noticed that Daub and Current seem to be listed in the wrong rarity category at the top of the genes? I believe they're supposed to be with Seraph/Hypnotic/Hex/Saturn? I could be wrong...
windvs1.pnglightningvs1.pngshadowvs1.pngnaturevs1.pngicevs1.pngwindvs1.png
@willohwhisper
Thanks! :)

Oddly enough, Current and Daub are in the right category -- when breeding, they pop up way more often than Seraph/etc, and almost 50/50 with the other genes they're listed with. I remember looking at them, and at Ripple and Bar, very hard when the tests showed this, because it made no sense to me that they were different.

I've questioned FR about it (Ripple/Current and Bar/Daub being in different tiers despite being paired), but they insist all the genes are in the right rarity tiers, so not much I can do about it.
@willohwhisper
Thanks! :)

Oddly enough, Current and Daub are in the right category -- when breeding, they pop up way more often than Seraph/etc, and almost 50/50 with the other genes they're listed with. I remember looking at them, and at Ripple and Bar, very hard when the tests showed this, because it made no sense to me that they were different.

I've questioned FR about it (Ripple/Current and Bar/Daub being in different tiers despite being paired), but they insist all the genes are in the right rarity tiers, so not much I can do about it.
*sends a search party for dear RandyPandy* Where did you gooooo?
*sniffles*

New gene folks, Lace. I have no idea what level it's on or the prices of it though, haven't been able to catch one yet.
*sends a search party for dear RandyPandy* Where did you gooooo?
*sniffles*

New gene folks, Lace. I have no idea what level it's on or the prices of it though, haven't been able to catch one yet.
@RandyPandy

I figured I would dump what I know here for the ease of your update and the rest of the people watching this thread ;w;

Lace is in the same tier as Crackle, Smoke, and Okapi rarity-wise, and costs 155,000 treasure, meaning with dom discounts, it is 131,750 treasure and 144,150 treasure.

Two new vistas: Vista: Snapper Dragons and Vista: Spiral Dragons, both costing 250,000 treasure as far as I've been able to find out, with dom discounts they are 212,500 treasure and 232,500 treasure.
@RandyPandy

I figured I would dump what I know here for the ease of your update and the rest of the people watching this thread ;w;

Lace is in the same tier as Crackle, Smoke, and Okapi rarity-wise, and costs 155,000 treasure, meaning with dom discounts, it is 131,750 treasure and 144,150 treasure.

Two new vistas: Vista: Snapper Dragons and Vista: Spiral Dragons, both costing 250,000 treasure as far as I've been able to find out, with dom discounts they are 212,500 treasure and 232,500 treasure.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
@SimFeetUnder
@ShadowRising
@Unbroken
@kaylavarnell4736
@Trollzaya

Gosh, I didn't realize how long it had been. ;; Sorry folks! A lot has been going on IRL these past few months. Thank you, @dPalindrome, for summarizing all that I needed to do in the previous post, it's been updated on the first post now!
@SimFeetUnder
@ShadowRising
@Unbroken
@kaylavarnell4736
@Trollzaya

Gosh, I didn't realize how long it had been. ;; Sorry folks! A lot has been going on IRL these past few months. Thank you, @dPalindrome, for summarizing all that I needed to do in the previous post, it's been updated on the first post now!
@RandyPandy <3 Glad to see you're still "around" :D
@RandyPandy <3 Glad to see you're still "around" :D
@RandyPandy Not a problem! I figured something had come up irl, it always does, and I had sussed out everything for myself in the meantime, so why not give back to this wonderful guide? It's the least I can do for how often I've used it ;w; But I'm glad it helped!
@RandyPandy Not a problem! I figured something had come up irl, it always does, and I had sussed out everything for myself in the meantime, so why not give back to this wonderful guide? It's the least I can do for how often I've used it ;w; But I'm glad it helped!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
@RandyPandy

Could be added to the pinglist?
@RandyPandy

Could be added to the pinglist?
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16