Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Specialty Items Reference [Capsule]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@RandyPandy
You're welcome! I'm happy I was able to help! :3

BTW, I love your guide here! It's going to be a huge help in the future when the number and rarity of genes and dragons gets to be too much to easily remember. :3
It breaks my heart to know you can't get scrolls from Pinkerton, though. I had such high hopes for the guy! Why's he being all stingy and keeping the good stuff for himself? ;.;
@RandyPandy
You're welcome! I'm happy I was able to help! :3

BTW, I love your guide here! It's going to be a huge help in the future when the number and rarity of genes and dragons gets to be too much to easily remember. :3
It breaks my heart to know you can't get scrolls from Pinkerton, though. I had such high hopes for the guy! Why's he being all stingy and keeping the good stuff for himself? ;.;
My special doll giveaway --> http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1245892&page=1
Idol_sopping_tidelord_sackdoll.png
@AsplodedCowbird

Thanks! Right now I know that it's not too useful since there's so few scrolls and such, but that's exactly what I hoped for - to keep a record when the numbers get too large! XD

Sadly, it's not possible. ;; Which I hate because you can accidentally give them to Crim if you're not careful.
@AsplodedCowbird

Thanks! Right now I know that it's not too useful since there's so few scrolls and such, but that's exactly what I hoped for - to keep a record when the numbers get too large! XD

Sadly, it's not possible. ;; Which I hate because you can accidentally give them to Crim if you're not careful.
@RandyPandy

One thing about gene removals! It's incredibly rare, but I believe it is possible to get them from the Coliseum c:

Not that big a deal, but I figured I'd mention it ^^;
@RandyPandy

One thing about gene removals! It's incredibly rare, but I believe it is possible to get them from the Coliseum c:

Not that big a deal, but I figured I'd mention it ^^;
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu

Oh, really? I'll have to see if I can find confirmation about that (someone screenshotting for example), but it's something to keep an eye out for! =)
@Adu

Oh, really? I'll have to see if I can find confirmation about that (someone screenshotting for example), but it's something to keep an eye out for! =)
Edited to reflect that the Wildclaw scrolls had been cycled out.
Edited to reflect that the Wildclaw scrolls had been cycled out.
Ripple added.
Ripple added.
Secondary Gene: Current has been added.
Secondary Gene: Current has been added.
Thank you, this is exactly the guide I was looking for! c:
Thank you, this is exactly the guide I was looking for! c:
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Hazelaar
You're welcome! =D
@Hazelaar
You're welcome! =D
Ah, you added the Smoke gene! Thanks, I was wondering what the price was, but there are never any left in the Marketplace to check!
Ah, you added the Smoke gene! Thanks, I was wondering what the price was, but there are never any left in the Marketplace to check!
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16