Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Specialty Items Reference [Capsule]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@RandyPandy
Will you have the swipp vistas up? Encyclopedia entry doesn't seem to show the previews..
@RandyPandy
Will you have the swipp vistas up? Encyclopedia entry doesn't seem to show the previews..
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Toska
Just put the Swipp vistas up! FR hadn't put those in yet when I last updated this guide.
@Toska
Just put the Swipp vistas up! FR hadn't put those in yet when I last updated this guide.
@RandyPandy A few vistas are missing from your list: [item=vista: Crystal pools][item=vista: harpy's roost][item=vista: ghostlight ruins][item=vista: mire][item=vista: kelp beds][item=vista: golem workshop]
@RandyPandy
A few vistas are missing from your list:
Vista: Crystal Pools Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Golem Workshop
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere
Thanks! I got them in. :)

@SimFeetUnder
@ShadowRising
@Unbroken
All updated! Two new genes and a new vista!
@Amphiptere
Thanks! I got them in. :)

@SimFeetUnder
@ShadowRising
@Unbroken
All updated! Two new genes and a new vista!
@RandyPandy Looks like you're missing the vistas from Baldwin's Brew! [item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew][item=Vista: Sea Slugs][item=Vista: Tentacles]
@RandyPandy Looks like you're missing the vistas from Baldwin's Brew!

Vista: Baldwin's Brew Vista: Sea Slugs Vista: Tentacles
@RandyPandy

With 2nd place dom discount, Jupiter costs 213,900T and Saturn costs 148,800kT [Source: https://imgur.com/luNpQF7]. This makes Jupiter cost 195500T with 1st place discount, and 230kT without discount. Saturn costs 136kT with 1st place discount, and 160kT without discount.

Calculations:

2nd place = 7% off = 0.93 of original price
Original price = [2nd place cost] / 0.93
1st place = 15% off = 0.85 of original price = [original price] * 0.85
@RandyPandy

With 2nd place dom discount, Jupiter costs 213,900T and Saturn costs 148,800kT [Source: https://imgur.com/luNpQF7]. This makes Jupiter cost 195500T with 1st place discount, and 230kT without discount. Saturn costs 136kT with 1st place discount, and 160kT without discount.

Calculations:

2nd place = 7% off = 0.93 of original price
Original price = [2nd place cost] / 0.93
1st place = 15% off = 0.85 of original price = [original price] * 0.85
@Jeffygiraffe
Isn't that what I have written? Black = normal price, red = 1st place dom discount, blue = 2nd place dom discount.
@Jeffygiraffe
Isn't that what I have written? Black = normal price, red = 1st place dom discount, blue = 2nd place dom discount.
@RandyPandy
Ah, sorry, made the post before you had the prices up but had accidentally pinged someone else! Forgot to check before I changed the ping as to whether you'd updated the post or not :3
@RandyPandy
Ah, sorry, made the post before you had the prices up but had accidentally pinged someone else! Forgot to check before I changed the ping as to whether you'd updated the post or not :3
@Jeffygiraffe
I'd put the prices in as soon as I put their item code in, though? Ah well. xD
@Jeffygiraffe
I'd put the prices in as soon as I put their item code in, though? Ah well. xD
@RandyPandy Do you happen to know what level the new genes are? :D
@RandyPandy Do you happen to know what level the new genes are? :D
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16