Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 247 248
i'm going to tag myself, so i can use this later! @RulerofPurple
i'm going to tag myself, so i can use this later! @RulerofPurple
I'm GAY I'm BLACK and I'm NEW in TOWN....
@indecisive
Do you mean like in my signature? There is a web tool for this that I'm using: http://amapaday.com/flightrising.html
@indecisive
Do you mean like in my signature? There is a web tool for this that I'm using: http://amapaday.com/flightrising.html
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@aisumoka I see you've recently said that the item code wasn't working in clan profiles. Yes you cannot press the accept button but I've recently used the item code in my profile. I don't know how this works but I enter my code for eg. [code][item= green ooze][/code] then instead of pressing accept I refresh the page and it saves. It might not work on every device but it works on mine so if you were to do this I advise coping you clan profile before trying this. But it works! This still needs to be fixed but for now it works also if you have a successful save you will have to refresh the page every time you update your clan profile
@aisumoka
I see you've recently said that the item code wasn't working in clan profiles. Yes you cannot press the accept button but I've recently used the item code in my profile. I don't know how this works but I enter my code for eg.
Code:
[item= green ooze]
then instead of pressing accept I refresh the page and it saves. It might not work on every device but it works on mine so if you were to do this I advise coping you clan profile before trying this. But it works! This still needs to be fixed but for now it works also if you have a successful save you will have to refresh the page every time you update your clan profile
8 Hours in front of FR time
@aisumoka Also using the [code][user= INSERT USER][/code] doesn't work in my clan profile and my user link isn't broken because the code works elsewhere. Thanks
@aisumoka
Also using the
Code:
[user= INSERT USER]
doesn't work in my clan profile and my user link isn't broken because the code works elsewhere. Thanks
If you're reading your amazing! :)

Oh american colour -_-

Try and see the text!!
If you're reading your amazing! :)

Oh american colour -_-

Try and see the text!!
just testing for a thread sorry [item=Dioptase Chest]
just testing for a thread sorry

Dioptase Chest
xb9usn.jpgRCD2mOL.png