Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 247 248
This is such a lifesaver for me, love it!
This is such a lifesaver for me, love it!
serpents1b.png
@aisumoka

Just out of curiosity, is there a special code for resizing images? I know the regular BBCode for it, but for some reason, can't get it to work with the dragon images.
@aisumoka

Just out of curiosity, is there a special code for resizing images? I know the regular BBCode for it, but for some reason, can't get it to work with the dragon images.
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Becquerei
@Becquerei
UZVTEBc.png
testing ;3

testing ;3

Is there a way to do a split text format? I'm not as familiar with BB as I am with HTML. I'm talking about being able to have text both in the right and the left column of the page.

Usually HTML has something like:

<div class="left">Left Text</div><div class="right">Right Text</div><div class="clear"></div>

Does FR have a similar function?
Is there a way to do a split text format? I'm not as familiar with BB as I am with HTML. I'm talking about being able to have text both in the right and the left column of the page.

Usually HTML has something like:

<div class="left">Left Text</div><div class="right">Right Text</div><div class="clear"></div>

Does FR have a similar function?
@juyoung
@juyoung
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@aisumoka (or anyone else here) Do you know if we can change the alignment of an entire table? I am trying to code navigation links for a thread, and I want it to appear in the upper right of every post. But the right-align tags aren't doing anything. (Note that I also want the text IN the table right-aligned, which is why that tag appears twice.) [right][columns][right][size=2]link 1[br]link 2[br]link 3[br]link 4[/size][/right][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/light_banner.png[/img][/columns][/right] [code][right][columns][right][size=2]link 1[br]link 2[br]link 3[br]link 4[/size][/right][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/light_banner.png[/img][/columns][/right][/code]
@aisumoka (or anyone else here)
Do you know if we can change the alignment of an entire table? I am trying to code navigation links for a thread, and I want it to appear in the upper right of every post. But the right-align tags aren't doing anything. (Note that I also want the text IN the table right-aligned, which is why that tag appears twice.)

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
light_banner.png
Code:
[right][columns][right][size=2]link 1[br]link 2[br]link 3[br]link 4[/size][/right][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/light_banner.png[/img][/columns][/right]
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@skydagger
@skydagger
30oPYgq.png
Does anyone know how to do a Rotating Signature? I've been playing around, I know it's possible, but I haven't found out how yet.
Does anyone know how to do a Rotating Signature? I've been playing around, I know it's possible, but I haven't found out how yet.
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@aisumoka how do you code for the little avatar of s dragon to show? Ive been looking at the oremade codes and it makes no sense to me. Would love some help on this (: fanx
@aisumoka how do you code for the little avatar of s dragon to show? Ive been looking at the oremade codes and it makes no sense to me. Would love some help on this (: fanx
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 247 248