Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 247 248
@Mexico If you're looking for the code for columns it's like this: [code][columns][item=tuxedo urchin] [nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin [/columns][/code] looks like this: [columns][item=tuxedo urchin] [nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin [/columns] and you can add multiple [ nextcol] sections to have multiple columns [columns][item=tuxedo urchin][nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin[nextcol] [item=tuxedo urchin][nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin[nextcol] [item=tuxedo urchin][nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin[/columns] hope that helps
@Mexico

If you're looking for the code for columns it's like this:
Code:
[columns][item=tuxedo urchin] [nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin [/columns]

looks like this:
Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin

and you can add multiple [ nextcol] sections to have multiple columns
Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin

hope that helps
2964192.png
120.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU TERRY PRATCHETT
120.png

5893350.png
120.png
[quote name="Pendragyn" date="2023-06-20 21:10:37" ] @Mexico If you're looking for the code for columns it's like this: [code][columns][item=tuxedo urchin] [nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin [/columns][/code] looks like this: [columns][item=tuxedo urchin] [nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin [/columns] and you can add multiple [ nextcol] sections to have multiple columns [columns][item=tuxedo urchin][nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin[nextcol] [item=tuxedo urchin][nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin[nextcol] [item=tuxedo urchin][nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin[/columns] hope that helps [/quote] this helps a lot! tysm!!
Pendragyn wrote on 2023-06-20 21:10:37:
@Mexico

If you're looking for the code for columns it's like this:
Code:
[columns][item=tuxedo urchin] [nextcol]Tuxedo Urchin [/columns]

looks like this:
Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin

and you can add multiple [ nextcol] sections to have multiple columns
Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin Tuxedo Urchin

hope that helps

this helps a lot! tysm!!
plague_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciw22f.gif
  • Mexico
  • She/Her (He/him They/Them)
  • Wishlist

I don't know if anyone's asked/answered this, but what does it look like if you have multiple codes going on at once?
For example, text with color, font, and size all applied to it. An example would be really helpful to me.

Also my image keeps getting cut off at the bottom, is there a way to fix it?
I don't know if anyone's asked/answered this, but what does it look like if you have multiple codes going on at once?
For example, text with color, font, and size all applied to it. An example would be really helpful to me.

Also my image keeps getting cut off at the bottom, is there a way to fix it?
pixil-frame-0-2.png Razdel's Brew Center
Need an item from Baldwin's? Message your friendly neighborhood Baldwin Brewer for any needed items/apparel/familiars!
Note: Level 8 current highest recipe
pixil-frame-0-2.png
@Razdel
Hi! Is this what you mean?
@Razdel
Hi! Is this what you mean?
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
I was talking about what the code itself looks like, but I figured it out. My image in the signature keeps getting cut off though? Why?? Here's my code right now. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/6qMRZW8H/Screenshot-2023-06-26-213150.png[/img]
I was talking about what the code itself looks like, but I figured it out. My image in the signature keeps getting cut off though? Why?? Here's my code right now.

Screenshot-2023-06-26-213150.png
Need an item from Baldwin's? Message your friendly neighborhood Baldwin Brewer for any needed items/apparel/familiars!
pixil-frame-0-2.png
@Razdel
Cool! ^^ So I'm not so experienced with signatures (not having one myself XD Need to do that) But I think there's two possible reasons:
1. Your image height is a bit higher than what the signatures allow
2. Columns. I'm not sure why, but I think they lower the image just enough that it gets cut off
Hope it helps ^^'
@Razdel
Cool! ^^ So I'm not so experienced with signatures (not having one myself XD Need to do that) But I think there's two possible reasons:
1. Your image height is a bit higher than what the signatures allow
2. Columns. I'm not sure why, but I think they lower the image just enough that it gets cut off
Hope it helps ^^'
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
Ok, it worked without the text. I did have it max height so I guess I'll size it down a little.
Ok, it worked without the text. I did have it max height so I guess I'll size it down a little.
pixil-frame-0-2.png
Nice signature! Did you solve it by shrinking the images?
Nice signature! Did you solve it by shrinking the images?
Yes, resized it from 100 to 90 :3
Yes, resized it from 100 to 90 :3
pixil-frame-0-2.png
@Razdel
Ok thanks! ^^ (it's in case I come by the same issue again ^^')
@Razdel
Ok thanks! ^^ (it's in case I come by the same issue again ^^')
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 247 248