Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 471 472
@SpicySpace

Yep, Whitesnowpaw is right. I recommend the Arena if you are looking for Eliminates. It's faster than grinding for one. Depending on your luck
@SpicySpace

Yep, Whitesnowpaw is right. I recommend the Arena if you are looking for Eliminates. It's faster than grinding for one. Depending on your luck
I need a better signature
@Whitesnowpaw @ShadowMewtwo
Yea I kinda figured that out ,<, it's just that I'm restarsting from scratch (I've been gone for practically two years) so I'm not very far into anything lmao
@Whitesnowpaw @ShadowMewtwo
Yea I kinda figured that out ,<, it's just that I'm restarsting from scratch (I've been gone for practically two years) so I'm not very far into anything lmao
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
@SpicySpace

Well, depending on how much Treasure you have, you can always use a leveling service. It may take a while for the person to level your dergs but at least then you could battle in the Arena. I used a leveling service so I could skip a few Venues and go to the Bosses. But leveling them from scratch is probably the best thing to do if you are low on Treasure and gems. (Also you may get a few good drops while leveling them... Like an Eliminate)

Good Luck though!
@SpicySpace

Well, depending on how much Treasure you have, you can always use a leveling service. It may take a while for the person to level your dergs but at least then you could battle in the Arena. I used a leveling service so I could skip a few Venues and go to the Bosses. But leveling them from scratch is probably the best thing to do if you are low on Treasure and gems. (Also you may get a few good drops while leveling them... Like an Eliminate)

Good Luck though!
I need a better signature
@ShadowMewtwo

Thank :') I'm gonna need a load of luck
@ShadowMewtwo

Thank :') I'm gonna need a load of luck
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
@SpicySpace Put 10% of your Treasure and Gems into your Vault every day.

Sell Baldwin and Swipp items on the AH.
Hoard sell everything else you don't want.
Use empty spots in your lair to flip dragons (buy for 4 gems, sell for 7000 treasure) or hold dragons for others for a fee (I'm guessing every flight has something like this.)
Train dragons to level 7 and exalt them.

Eventually you will get the funds.
@SpicySpace Put 10% of your Treasure and Gems into your Vault every day.

Sell Baldwin and Swipp items on the AH.
Hoard sell everything else you don't want.
Use empty spots in your lair to flip dragons (buy for 4 gems, sell for 7000 treasure) or hold dragons for others for a fee (I'm guessing every flight has something like this.)
Train dragons to level 7 and exalt them.

Eventually you will get the funds.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Posting here so I can find this place later on!
Posting here so I can find this place later on!
bump
bump
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
i have a level 25 that i want to restat into a healer, will the stats i give be the same or are there any extras that ill need to put into after i tincture it?
i have a level 25 that i want to restat into a healer, will the stats i give be the same or are there any extras that ill need to put into after i tincture it?
0chBRkd.png
@EchoOfTheWolf I'll just be pinging myself for later.

I've tried a few guides like this, but since I couldn't afford three eliminates, I used a Mage/Healer. I'm starting from scratch now, and quite glad I did. It's only been what, fifteen minutes? My dergs are already at level seven! This works really well.
@EchoOfTheWolf I'll just be pinging myself for later.

I've tried a few guides like this, but since I couldn't afford three eliminates, I used a Mage/Healer. I'm starting from scratch now, and quite glad I did. It's only been what, fifteen minutes? My dergs are already at level seven! This works really well.
“an
-art by @owleics
Now I wonder about something tho, can you get Eliminate dropped even if you're over the level from the area? Because I somehow only get Battle Items dropped from the areas my dragons are on, not below. :/ Bad luck?
Now I wonder about something tho, can you get Eliminate dropped even if you're over the level from the area? Because I somehow only get Battle Items dropped from the areas my dragons are on, not below. :/ Bad luck?
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 471 472