Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 324 325 326 327 328 ... 471 472
Eliminate is 385000 per stone... how are we meant to grind from the first 2 zones to that? ;-;
Eliminate is 385000 per stone... how are we meant to grind from the first 2 zones to that? ;-;
@xiaminnie

Eliminate is extremely helpful in battle, but it's something you can go without for a while. I managed to get my entire team to level 25 without one. Keep going, and eventually you will either find one, or have enough to buy one. Once you get your dragons high enough for the Arena, stay there for a while. The eliminate drops there are higher than most venues apparently. I found all my eliminates there. :)

(But if you do have one, equip it as soon as you can, it can prove quite useful.)
@xiaminnie

Eliminate is extremely helpful in battle, but it's something you can go without for a while. I managed to get my entire team to level 25 without one. Keep going, and eventually you will either find one, or have enough to buy one. Once you get your dragons high enough for the Arena, stay there for a while. The eliminate drops there are higher than most venues apparently. I found all my eliminates there. :)

(But if you do have one, equip it as soon as you can, it can prove quite useful.)
I need a better signature
@ShadowMewtwo

Ah, thank you! ^^
@ShadowMewtwo

Ah, thank you! ^^
I'm only starting out and I can't find any Elemental Might Fragments anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions? I just leveled my battlers to level 5
I'm only starting out and I can't find any Elemental Might Fragments anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions? I just leveled my battlers to level 5
TjcrwIq.png
@AkelaBlake

Elemental Might Fragments are quite cheap in the AH, so if you sell some of the items you found already, you may be able to buy some :).

Also, if you type 'Elemental Might Fragment' in the AH search filter, nothing will come up. You need to type 'Might Fragment' and then choose the element.
@AkelaBlake

Elemental Might Fragments are quite cheap in the AH, so if you sell some of the items you found already, you may be able to buy some :).

Also, if you type 'Elemental Might Fragment' in the AH search filter, nothing will come up. You need to type 'Might Fragment' and then choose the element.
I need a better signature
@ShadowMewtwo
Oh I see, i was typing elemental is why lol thank you for clearing that up! ^^
@ShadowMewtwo
Oh I see, i was typing elemental is why lol thank you for clearing that up! ^^
TjcrwIq.png
@rarri
pinging to find later
@rarri
pinging to find later
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@SpicySpace (pinging to find later)
I can't seem to make money lmao, it's gonna took forever to buy two Eliminate
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
[quote name="SpicySpace" date=2017-07-16 04:34:56] @SpicySpace (pinging to find later) I can't seem to make money lmao, it's gonna took forever to buy two Eliminate [/quote] Your best chance is to farm eliminate yourself. The prices are c r a z y.
SpicySpace wrote on 2017-07-16:

Your best chance is to farm eliminate yourself. The prices are c r a z y.
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
[quote name="SpicySpace" date=2017-07-16 04:34:56] @SpicySpace (pinging to find later) I can't seem to make money lmao, it's gonna took forever to buy two Eliminate [/quote] Your best chance is to farm eliminate yourself. The prices are c r a z y.
SpicySpace wrote on 2017-07-16:

Your best chance is to farm eliminate yourself. The prices are c r a z y.
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
1 2 ... 324 325 326 327 328 ... 471 472