Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 471 472
They don't work? nice ...
no miracle I couldn't one shot some familiars, if I was 2 strength points behind :roll:

let us hope they fix that soon, would be a nice help.
They don't work? nice ...
no miracle I couldn't one shot some familiars, if I was 2 strength points behind :roll:

let us hope they fix that soon, would be a nice help.
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
@Culex Just dropping by to say how incredibly helpful this guide has been! It took me forever to scrounge up the treasure for all the necessary battle stones, but it was 100% worth it. Just reached level 25 with my team! :)
@Culex Just dropping by to say how incredibly helpful this guide has been! It took me forever to scrounge up the treasure for all the necessary battle stones, but it was 100% worth it. Just reached level 25 with my team! :)
@Culex For my first team of dragons, I just had fun with it (being new and all). They are currently at Level 17, so I don't think I did so bad. But with my new team, I am using your guide and WOW! Your guidance has made such a difference. It works wonderfully (this new team is already at Level 10). Thank you so very much. Lost much of my treasure getting some of what you suggested, but the guide is really making a difference with this team!
@Culex For my first team of dragons, I just had fun with it (being new and all). They are currently at Level 17, so I don't think I did so bad. But with my new team, I am using your guide and WOW! Your guidance has made such a difference. It works wonderfully (this new team is already at Level 10). Thank you so very much. Lost much of my treasure getting some of what you suggested, but the guide is really making a difference with this team!
S6bPlBX.png 0msFxti.png tKjKSPt.png
Hi, I hope it is okay to ask here but I was wondering, how will I change the meditate most of my dragons seem to have with scratch?

and really the fragments don't work?? if not, I hope it'll get fixed soon, 'cos there goes my poor monies >
Hi, I hope it is okay to ask here but I was wondering, how will I change the meditate most of my dragons seem to have with scratch?

and really the fragments don't work?? if not, I hope it'll get fixed soon, 'cos there goes my poor monies >
@Quenya - You must own a Scratch stone, and then its as simple as going to the Abilities and skills page and replacing the Meditate skill with Scratch. Certain dragon breeds are suited for magic, others for physical attacks. If you cannot afford a Scratch stone, I suggest you buy dragons naturally with the abilities. =)

And yes, fragments don't work right now- and frankly they're not much help in the long run. =o Use Berserker stones you can find in the Coliseum instead. Seeing as none of them work, you aren't losing anything by not adding in Augment stones right now. I added in my Berkserker stones for when they do work when I was the required level.
@Quenya - You must own a Scratch stone, and then its as simple as going to the Abilities and skills page and replacing the Meditate skill with Scratch. Certain dragon breeds are suited for magic, others for physical attacks. If you cannot afford a Scratch stone, I suggest you buy dragons naturally with the abilities. =)

And yes, fragments don't work right now- and frankly they're not much help in the long run. =o Use Berserker stones you can find in the Coliseum instead. Seeing as none of them work, you aren't losing anything by not adding in Augment stones right now. I added in my Berkserker stones for when they do work when I was the required level.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
[quote name="mewhaku" date="2014-06-14 05:21:43"]@Quenya - You must own a Scratch stone, and then its as simple as going to the Abilities and skills page and replacing the Meditate skill with Scratch. Certain dragon breeds are suited for magic, others for physical attacks. If you cannot afford a Scratch stone, I suggest you buy dragons naturally with the abilities. =) And yes, fragments don't work right now- and frankly they're not much help in the long run. =o Use Berserker stones you can find in the Coliseum instead. Seeing as none of them work, you aren't losing anything by not adding in Augment stones right now. I added in my Berkserker stones for when they do work when I was the required level.[/quote] I'll do that :) thank you. Right now I'm making myself broke by buying Tinctures 'cos I botched the stats of my dragons (found the guide after I leveled up all 8 of them) and I need to fix them to go on
mewhaku wrote on 2014-06-14 05:21:43:

I'll do that :) thank you. Right now I'm making myself broke by buying Tinctures 'cos I botched the stats of my dragons (found the guide after I leveled up all 8 of them) and I need to fix them to go on
Arcanist's beloved stars - Culex, you are a GENIUS!

This guide has been so helpful! Sure, getting the dissolution elixirs and Eliminates were a pain (So much Shock Switch...GUH) but this really, really, really works!

Thank you so much! *hugs*
Arcanist's beloved stars - Culex, you are a GENIUS!

This guide has been so helpful! Sure, getting the dissolution elixirs and Eliminates were a pain (So much Shock Switch...GUH) but this really, really, really works!

Thank you so much! *hugs*
zdgs.jpg
+17 FR time
Dunno if anyone's mentioned this but at the waterway I seem to be able to defeat Greater Sandstrikes without an extra scratch at 72 strength.
Dunno if anyone's mentioned this but at the waterway I seem to be able to defeat Greater Sandstrikes without an extra scratch at 72 strength.
@Culex Thank you so much, this guide has been invaluable! Before I took your advice every battle took me ages, and now my team is breezing through the levels. The list of which monsters to target first per level is so useful, too.
@Culex Thank you so much, this guide has been invaluable! Before I took your advice every battle took me ages, and now my team is breezing through the levels. The list of which monsters to target first per level is so useful, too.
md3W6h3.png
man I've been following this guide for a while, but I want to just emphasize how important double ambushes are on each dragon. I went from /maybe/ getting the first hit to getting the first six hits, then the opponents would get one hit, then I'd get two or three more. way better, and super amazing.

thanks boo ;)
man I've been following this guide for a while, but I want to just emphasize how important double ambushes are on each dragon. I went from /maybe/ getting the first hit to getting the first six hits, then the opponents would get one hit, then I'd get two or three more. way better, and super amazing.

thanks boo ;)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 471 472