Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 471 472
@Culex

117 Str Eliminate doesn't seem to be taking down Proto Manticores/Manticore Screamers in Rainsong Jungle. 118 Str works.
@Culex

117 Str Eliminate doesn't seem to be taking down Proto Manticores/Manticore Screamers in Rainsong Jungle. 118 Str works.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8
You've got dominance right now, so you have a (non-working) +1 to all stats. I don't know which dragon you're talking about, but might be worth checking on.
@Lara8
You've got dominance right now, so you have a (non-working) +1 to all stats. I don't know which dragon you're talking about, but might be worth checking on.
@Culex

Thanks! I thought I saw somewhere that had been fixed...guess Nature doesn't have dom often enough, lol ;)
@Culex

Thanks! I thought I saw somewhere that had been fixed...guess Nature doesn't have dom often enough, lol ;)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@grimgloom

pinging my self so i never loose this thread
@grimgloom

pinging my self so i never loose this thread
uHbHgHr.gif
@Culex I forgot about the dominance stat thing, so now my dragons are all one-off
And I cant add stat points D: What should I do? Tincture them back up?
They are level twelve
@Culex I forgot about the dominance stat thing, so now my dragons are all one-off
And I cant add stat points D: What should I do? Tincture them back up?
They are level twelve
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@xxWolfii
Ahh you will be fine for a level. When you hit 13 you can start fixing! At worst, you can go down a zone in the coli until 13.
@xxWolfii
Ahh you will be fine for a level. When you hit 13 you can start fixing! At worst, you can go down a zone in the coli until 13.
@Culex
Okay! It's just I ended up having another mess-up right after a weird glitch that messed up one of my dragons (He somehow didn't get experience for a whole round of monsters so he was 800 exp behind for a while) so it got me kind of stressed
@Culex
Okay! It's just I ended up having another mess-up right after a weird glitch that messed up one of my dragons (He somehow didn't get experience for a whole round of monsters so he was 800 exp behind for a while) so it got me kind of stressed
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@Jessoo pinging myself
@Jessoo pinging myself
MRMeAKr.png
Best training guide! :´D
Best training guide! :´D
@Mutts
awesome!
@Mutts