Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 471 472
@Culex
Can a trainer be comfortably used on a team with farmers? I ask because I have 2 farmers I was training using a lv25, and a trainer I'm, well, training.
@Culex
Can a trainer be comfortably used on a team with farmers? I ask because I have 2 farmers I was training using a lv25, and a trainer I'm, well, training.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@Riverspell What level is the rallying dragon at? Is it Level 25? The strength that the rally adds to the receiving dragon depends on the level of the dragon doing the rallying, I believe. If that dragon is below Lvl 25, it might not add enough strength to your attacker.
@Riverspell What level is the rallying dragon at? Is it Level 25? The strength that the rally adds to the receiving dragon depends on the level of the dragon doing the rallying, I believe. If that dragon is below Lvl 25, it might not add enough strength to your attacker.
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
@CanisLupus03

OH. That makes a lot more sense! I didn't know about that rule. I'm training a couple dragons to lvl 25 so I had my lvl 12 trainee adding Rally. Now that I know about that rule I won't be making that mistake again.

Thank you very much!
@CanisLupus03

OH. That makes a lot more sense! I didn't know about that rule. I'm training a couple dragons to lvl 25 so I had my lvl 12 trainee adding Rally. Now that I know about that rule I won't be making that mistake again.

Thank you very much!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell You're very welcome!

If you want to know what exactly each stone does and how it works, here's a guide:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211

Going by this, your lvl 12 would only add 17 STR instead of 30... If you have a Kelp Bed trainer or a Farmer, I'd throw that together with the Lvl 12 and see how you get on with that since they have higher STR...
@Riverspell You're very welcome!

If you want to know what exactly each stone does and how it works, here's a guide:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211

Going by this, your lvl 12 would only add 17 STR instead of 30... If you have a Kelp Bed trainer or a Farmer, I'd throw that together with the Lvl 12 and see how you get on with that since they have higher STR...
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
@Spookykitty Yeah, just be aware of STR differences when it comes to two-shotting or one-shotting.
@Spookykitty Yeah, just be aware of STR differences when it comes to two-shotting or one-shotting.
@Culex Thank you.
@Culex Thank you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
@culex

I'm making a GW team... I noticed you recommended Plague though. I was using [a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ScPfwbiirCNEtFDDA9RP9PsBuTpC56RwSTpMi6Mz1Gg/edit?usp=sharing"]this guide[/a] and from it I derived that lightning, nature, and wind all have good defense against some of the most common elements-- and that Wind would be the best mage out of those three due to it's increased attack damage against lightning.

I'm not sure if this is true, can you confirm if lightning, nature, and wind are best?
@culex

I'm making a GW team... I noticed you recommended Plague though. I was using [a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ScPfwbiirCNEtFDDA9RP9PsBuTpC56RwSTpMi6Mz1Gg/edit?usp=sharing"]this guide[/a] and from it I derived that lightning, nature, and wind all have good defense against some of the most common elements-- and that Wind would be the best mage out of those three due to it's increased attack damage against lightning.

I'm not sure if this is true, can you confirm if lightning, nature, and wind are best?
holli, she/her
@HolliKyo

pssst for bbcode the code for links is [ url= x ] text here [ / url ].
@HolliKyo

pssst for bbcode the code for links is [ url= x ] text here [ / url ].
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
uh crap
So the thing is I used this guide to train my coli team, of course, but I kinda messed up on the earlier levels by putting in wrong stats.
I've tinctured my 2 glass cannon dragon [the third one] but since there's berserkers/stones on them I uh???
Pretty confused with the math (I fail at this a lot in math)
Would anyone be able to help? On how many to put? (ritsu will be getting berserker soon, I ran out of treasure)
v link
Ritsu - Munthrek
uh crap
So the thing is I used this guide to train my coli team, of course, but I kinda messed up on the earlier levels by putting in wrong stats.
I've tinctured my 2 glass cannon dragon [the third one] but since there's berserkers/stones on them I uh???
Pretty confused with the math (I fail at this a lot in math)
Would anyone be able to help? On how many to put? (ritsu will be getting berserker soon, I ran out of treasure)
v link
Ritsu - Munthrek
@Culex can you please share your thoughts - if any - on a possible Ghostbuster build? My understanding is that it should be a Nature dragon with 115/75/20 stats, but I'm not sure at all. (If you plan to add more Ghostlight Ruins advice to the guide later, I can definitely wait *_*)

On a different subject, if one were to train a dedicated GW farming team, a mage + 2 fighters, what would be their optimal elements? I doubt they should all be Plague...

Thank you very much <3

@Culex can you please share your thoughts - if any - on a possible Ghostbuster build? My understanding is that it should be a Nature dragon with 115/75/20 stats, but I'm not sure at all. (If you plan to add more Ghostlight Ruins advice to the guide later, I can definitely wait *_*)

On a different subject, if one were to train a dedicated GW farming team, a mage + 2 fighters, what would be their optimal elements? I doubt they should all be Plague...

Thank you very much <3

Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 ... 239 240 241 242 243 ... 471 472