Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Super Hoard Organizer
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Hoooly....this is really useful, thank you! *downloads*
Hoooly....this is really useful, thank you! *downloads*
aMiZ2XN.png
@AdeleneDawner

Just so you know, the auto-sell values for the Windstroked Silk Whitetail and Coarse Tail Hair are empty. They should both be 45.
@AdeleneDawner

Just so you know, the auto-sell values for the Windstroked Silk Whitetail and Coarse Tail Hair are empty. They should both be 45.
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo5_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png
@MacGreine Whoops! Thanks for the heads up. I've gone over the whole sheet and everything should be there now.
@MacGreine Whoops! Thanks for the heads up. I've gone over the whole sheet and everything should be there now.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@AdeleneDawner

If you don't already have them, item ids for the holiday stuff are as follows:
Frigid Armand - 923
Frigid Emblem - 934
Frigid Fugitive Shackles - 2481
Ice Sprite - 2623
Skin: Frozen Together - 2624
Skin: Pearlescent Glacier - 2625
Skin: Icicle - 2626
Skin: Winter Born - 2627
Skin: Icefield - 2628
Skin: Glacial Snapper - 2629
Skin: Ice Core - 2630
Skin: Sculpted - 2631
Skin: Frost Weathering - 2632
Skin: Black Ice - 2633
@AdeleneDawner

If you don't already have them, item ids for the holiday stuff are as follows:
Frigid Armand - 923
Frigid Emblem - 934
Frigid Fugitive Shackles - 2481
Ice Sprite - 2623
Skin: Frozen Together - 2624
Skin: Pearlescent Glacier - 2625
Skin: Icicle - 2626
Skin: Winter Born - 2627
Skin: Icefield - 2628
Skin: Glacial Snapper - 2629
Skin: Ice Core - 2630
Skin: Sculpted - 2631
Skin: Frost Weathering - 2632
Skin: Black Ice - 2633
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo5_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png
@AdeleneDawner New food items: [item=Dogtooth Wrasse][item=Blacksaddle Wrasse][item=Eyebiter][item=Dodo Leg][item=Spurred Dodo Leg][item=Dodo Wing] #2774 Dogtooth Wrasse #2775 Blacksaddle Wrasse #2776 Eyebiter #2777 Dodo Leg #2778 Spurred Dodo Leg #2779 Dodo Wing
@AdeleneDawner

New food items:

Dogtooth Wrasse Blacksaddle Wrasse Eyebiter Dodo Leg Spurred Dodo Leg Dodo Wing

#2774 Dogtooth Wrasse
#2775 Blacksaddle Wrasse
#2776 Eyebiter
#2777 Dodo Leg
#2778 Spurred Dodo Leg
#2779 Dodo Wing
Sweet merciful god, I'm going to be working all day to fill this out, but man oh man, it's gonna help me stay organized.

@AdeleneDawner are you a wizard? xD This is genius!
Sweet merciful god, I'm going to be working all day to fill this out, but man oh man, it's gonna help me stay organized.

@AdeleneDawner are you a wizard? xD This is genius!
am back after a long absence
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
@AdeleneDawner

It looks like the Trickmurk Circus apparel and Shadow Sprite haven't been added yet.

EDIT: The Golden Bantam Fanger familiar (#2577) needs to be added as well.
@AdeleneDawner

It looks like the Trickmurk Circus apparel and Shadow Sprite haven't been added yet.

EDIT: The Golden Bantam Fanger familiar (#2577) needs to be added as well.
Yeah, life threw me a pretty nasty curveball recently and I haven't had much time for FR. If someone wants to keep a copy of this updated and make it available to everybody, I'm fine with that, but I'm probably not going to be able to for a while.
Yeah, life threw me a pretty nasty curveball recently and I haven't had much time for FR. If someone wants to keep a copy of this updated and make it available to everybody, I'm fine with that, but I'm probably not going to be able to for a while.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@AdeleneDawner i hope everything works out for you! D: this is the coolest thing ever, also. compulsive organization time!
@AdeleneDawner i hope everything works out for you! D: this is the coolest thing ever, also. compulsive organization time!
BOAT.png bVSk6Wt.png gP2d9Ep.png
@AdeleneDawner
This is an amazing workbook. I thought I was semi organized before...but that paled in comparison to this!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!
@AdeleneDawner
This is an amazing workbook. I thought I was semi organized before...but that paled in comparison to this!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17