Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Super Hoard Organizer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Bump for useful. I haven't put all my stuff in, but when I do, I might have a question or two.
Bump for useful. I haven't put all my stuff in, but when I do, I might have a question or two.
@Elynne There's a separate tab for putting what items you want to get from Swipp, to differentiate that from wanting to get it elsewhere - the Swipp Plans tab.

(Nothing ever goes to the right of the grey line. You'll overwrite a formula and probably end up breaking something.)

@starspun :D

@SlainCane Oops. Got it - and the infectionist's emblem, which had the same issue. (For anyone editing their own sheets, those two already have lines, but they're listed as unreleased; all you need to do is change the item names for ID 927 and 938.)
@Elynne There's a separate tab for putting what items you want to get from Swipp, to differentiate that from wanting to get it elsewhere - the Swipp Plans tab.

(Nothing ever goes to the right of the grey line. You'll overwrite a formula and probably end up breaking something.)

@starspun :D

@SlainCane Oops. Got it - and the infectionist's emblem, which had the same issue. (For anyone editing their own sheets, those two already have lines, but they're listed as unreleased; all you need to do is change the item names for ID 927 and 938.)
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@AdeleneDawner Oh my gosh, thank you so much for sharing this!! This is exactly what I've wanted and so much better than I could have made.

Just one thing: when I try to add multiple apparel items for one dragon (separated by commas), it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? ^^'
@AdeleneDawner Oh my gosh, thank you so much for sharing this!! This is exactly what I've wanted and so much better than I could have made.

Just one thing: when I try to add multiple apparel items for one dragon (separated by commas), it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? ^^'
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@scribblingface Each apparel item goes in its own cell. Though actually having them all in one cell with commas might work better - I can switch it over to that pretty easily if people prefer it? It might be tough to catch typos that way, though.
@scribblingface Each apparel item goes in its own cell. Though actually having them all in one cell with commas might work better - I can switch it over to that pretty easily if people prefer it? It might be tough to catch typos that way, though.
bump, this is awesome!
bump, this is awesome!
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
@AdeleneDawner

Please excuse my total ignorance - I am a fairly recent FR user - but, where do I find the part for myself that needs replacing?

Since I would really like to try this to get organized before everything becomes too unmanagable.

Also, thank you for sharing this. :)

Miyuki
@AdeleneDawner

Please excuse my total ignorance - I am a fairly recent FR user - but, where do I find the part for myself that needs replacing?

Since I would really like to try this to get organized before everything becomes too unmanagable.

Also, thank you for sharing this. :)

Miyuki
34xf4wg.jpg
@Miyukihime

I'm not sure what you're having trouble with, but there are several tabs with sections to fill in; you can switch between them by clicking on the names of the tabs, which are at the very bottom of the screen - the first few are 'Finances', 'AH Selling', 'Food Calc', and 'Hoard: Food', and you can scroll the list of tabs by clicking the left and right arrows to the right of those words.

In each tab, everything to the left side of the first grey line can be filled in, and the parts that need to be filled in are often colored yellow. (The color will disappear when you fill in each box.) You don't have to fill in everything - it will treat empty cells as if they had zeros in them - but you'll want to fill in everything you can. A few sheets don't have a grey line at all, and on those sheets you can fill in everything.

If you're having trouble getting started, I suggest starting with the Dragons and Settings tabs - you can fill the Dragons tab out while you do your daily familiar bonding, if you like - and then the various Hoard tabs, followed by the Food Calc and Finances tabs. (Backwards, basically; the tabs are in order of how often you'll want to look at their information, so the ones that are more important for calculating other things are at the back.) The AH Selling and Swipp Plans tabs are more or less optional and can be ignored until you have something specific to add to them, and the World Data and Swipp Trades tabs don't need to be edited at all until the admins release something new, so you can pretty much ignore those to start with.
@Miyukihime

I'm not sure what you're having trouble with, but there are several tabs with sections to fill in; you can switch between them by clicking on the names of the tabs, which are at the very bottom of the screen - the first few are 'Finances', 'AH Selling', 'Food Calc', and 'Hoard: Food', and you can scroll the list of tabs by clicking the left and right arrows to the right of those words.

In each tab, everything to the left side of the first grey line can be filled in, and the parts that need to be filled in are often colored yellow. (The color will disappear when you fill in each box.) You don't have to fill in everything - it will treat empty cells as if they had zeros in them - but you'll want to fill in everything you can. A few sheets don't have a grey line at all, and on those sheets you can fill in everything.

If you're having trouble getting started, I suggest starting with the Dragons and Settings tabs - you can fill the Dragons tab out while you do your daily familiar bonding, if you like - and then the various Hoard tabs, followed by the Food Calc and Finances tabs. (Backwards, basically; the tabs are in order of how often you'll want to look at their information, so the ones that are more important for calculating other things are at the back.) The AH Selling and Swipp Plans tabs are more or less optional and can be ignored until you have something specific to add to them, and the World Data and Swipp Trades tabs don't need to be edited at all until the admins release something new, so you can pretty much ignore those to start with.
@AdeleneDawner

Thanks for sharing this spreadsheet! But I need help with some issues:

- the "Collecting"column in the Hoard tabs always show 250 even though the number required for Swipp's trade is different

- a few items in the "Swipp Plans" tab get errors at the "collected" and "pending" columns

- nothing shows up in the "Most expensive buyable wishlist item:" cell nor at "Total cost of wishlist"
@AdeleneDawner

Thanks for sharing this spreadsheet! But I need help with some issues:

- the "Collecting"column in the Hoard tabs always show 250 even though the number required for Swipp's trade is different

- a few items in the "Swipp Plans" tab get errors at the "collected" and "pending" columns

- nothing shows up in the "Most expensive buyable wishlist item:" cell nor at "Total cost of wishlist"
@arwentyan

- I'm definitely getting numbers other than 250 in my hoard tabs, or at least the ones that have numbers other than zero. It's possible that one tab has an error that the others don't, though - where are you seeing that?

- The errors you're seeing in the Swipp Plans tab are probably coming from the Swipp Trades tab - could you go to that tab, see if there are any errors showing up in the '# Owned' column, and if there are, tell me what it says when you hover over the bugged cell?

(I might need to look at your sheet to figure out what the issue is exactly - if you're comfortable with the idea, you can share it with me using the regular google tool for that; my email address is adelenedawner at gmail.com. I'll still try to figure it out if you're not, of course.)

- The wishlist thing is probably related to the same bug as the Swipp Plans errors and should be fixed at the same time.
@arwentyan

- I'm definitely getting numbers other than 250 in my hoard tabs, or at least the ones that have numbers other than zero. It's possible that one tab has an error that the others don't, though - where are you seeing that?

- The errors you're seeing in the Swipp Plans tab are probably coming from the Swipp Trades tab - could you go to that tab, see if there are any errors showing up in the '# Owned' column, and if there are, tell me what it says when you hover over the bugged cell?

(I might need to look at your sheet to figure out what the issue is exactly - if you're comfortable with the idea, you can share it with me using the regular google tool for that; my email address is adelenedawner at gmail.com. I'll still try to figure it out if you're not, of course.)

- The wishlist thing is probably related to the same bug as the Swipp Plans errors and should be fixed at the same time.
@AdeleneDawner
I'm also having the problem with the swipp part.
On the swipp trades tab some of the #owned are showing as negative numbers instead of 0 which is affecting the collected cells showing an error "Arguments have different signs"
@AdeleneDawner
I'm also having the problem with the swipp part.
On the swipp trades tab some of the #owned are showing as negative numbers instead of 0 which is affecting the collected cells showing an error "Arguments have different signs"
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png ~ Fierce headshot adopts open! The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17