Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Super Hoard Organizer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@AdeleneDawner
Seems to be working now, and if not take your break from all of this and continue another day with a fresh mind. You may still use my list if you want to find any other mistakes.
@AdeleneDawner
Seems to be working now, and if not take your break from all of this and continue another day with a fresh mind. You may still use my list if you want to find any other mistakes.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png ~ Fierce headshot adopts open! The Dragonwish Foundation
Oh, this is amazing *-* I love it :D being able to see how much my hoard is worth, kinda makes me wanna sell everything though ^^" well, gotta resist temptation :) Thank you for the awesome tool!! ^^
Oh, this is amazing *-* I love it :D being able to see how much my hoard is worth, kinda makes me wanna sell everything though ^^" well, gotta resist temptation :) Thank you for the awesome tool!! ^^
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
Bump for update! Changelog is here.
Bump for update! Changelog is here.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@AdeleneDawner Ooh this looks great! It's going to take me forever to enter everything in but I'm really looking forward to getting some calculations and better tracking of all my things once I do. Thank you for putting all of this together, it's very well-made =)
@AdeleneDawner Ooh this looks great! It's going to take me forever to enter everything in but I'm really looking forward to getting some calculations and better tracking of all my things once I do. Thank you for putting all of this together, it's very well-made =)
@AdeleneDawner; wow I love you! No Im serious, this is soooo awesome. I always wanted to organise my hoard and in some way keep track of what I had, what I need and such, but never knew quite how to do it, and you solved my problem for me! Awesome!!
I do have 1 question however, I saw in the previous posts some things about bugs and fixes. If I've used the link in the OP, does this contain the fixes or do I have to incorporate those still? Anyways, thank you for making and sharing this with us! ^^
@AdeleneDawner; wow I love you! No Im serious, this is soooo awesome. I always wanted to organise my hoard and in some way keep track of what I had, what I need and such, but never knew quite how to do it, and you solved my problem for me! Awesome!!
I do have 1 question however, I saw in the previous posts some things about bugs and fixes. If I've used the link in the OP, does this contain the fixes or do I have to incorporate those still? Anyways, thank you for making and sharing this with us! ^^
@Gaia

Glad you like it!

The linked version of the organizer has all the fixes; the only thing you'll need to update is the names of the new skins when we find out what they are. (Four of the six have names that I got from the FR skin tumblr, but I don't know if those names are right, and the other two are still missing.)

Edit: The skins have started showing up in the AH, and those names were definitely wrong, so I've taken them out. I'll be adding the correct names as I find them, and update the changelog when they're all in.
@Gaia

Glad you like it!

The linked version of the organizer has all the fixes; the only thing you'll need to update is the names of the new skins when we find out what they are. (Four of the six have names that I got from the FR skin tumblr, but I don't know if those names are right, and the other two are still missing.)

Edit: The skins have started showing up in the AH, and those names were definitely wrong, so I've taken them out. I'll be adding the correct names as I find them, and update the changelog when they're all in.
@AdeleneDawner this is really neat! thank you for sharing. I'm surprised you aren't in lightning flight :p
@AdeleneDawner this is really neat! thank you for sharing. I'm surprised you aren't in lightning flight :p
raffle5.png
Bump for update. ^^
Bump for update. ^^
@AdeleneDawner

So I have a question. Maybe I missed something, but...

I'm trying to get the Hoard: Food section of the sheet to show what food I do have in my hoard as being saved to convert, not auto-sell (so displaying under the "Use" column instead of "Auto Sell"). However, I can't figure out how to set it to see my unconverted food as... well, unconverted food points. For instance, I have 24 Herdbeast Hooves sitting in my hoard, but the spreadsheet only tells me, "Hey, that's worth 360 Treasure! Your entire food hoard is worth 660 Treasure! You have none set aside to be converted!", and... given that I'm trying to get my food stores to where I have at least a week's worth of food converted into food points at a time, I'd appreciate some help on how to get it to see the food items as unconverted food points instead of items to sell.

...if that made any sense at all. 8U
@AdeleneDawner

So I have a question. Maybe I missed something, but...

I'm trying to get the Hoard: Food section of the sheet to show what food I do have in my hoard as being saved to convert, not auto-sell (so displaying under the "Use" column instead of "Auto Sell"). However, I can't figure out how to set it to see my unconverted food as... well, unconverted food points. For instance, I have 24 Herdbeast Hooves sitting in my hoard, but the spreadsheet only tells me, "Hey, that's worth 360 Treasure! Your entire food hoard is worth 660 Treasure! You have none set aside to be converted!", and... given that I'm trying to get my food stores to where I have at least a week's worth of food converted into food points at a time, I'd appreciate some help on how to get it to see the food items as unconverted food points instead of items to sell.

...if that made any sense at all. 8U
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
SpringsSong, not SpringSong
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@SpringsSong

It sounds like the problem there is that you haven't done your Settings sheet yet - there's a line there to set how much a converted food point is worth to you, and until that's done it defaults to assuming they're not worth anything and you'd do better to autosell your stuff. You probably want to set that to either 25 or 50-60, depending on whether you go by the prices on the item trade board or in the AH.
@SpringsSong

It sounds like the problem there is that you haven't done your Settings sheet yet - there's a line there to set how much a converted food point is worth to you, and until that's done it defaults to assuming they're not worth anything and you'd do better to autosell your stuff. You probably want to set that to either 25 or 50-60, depending on whether you go by the prices on the item trade board or in the AH.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17